Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have just completely brightened my day with the lovely pics. YUM. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. Glad to brighten your day.

What's "playboy"?
Is that a kids online game?

Lol. Don't make the op feel old.

I can't help you find your way, be we can come up with some way to be happy even while lost. Have you ever had sex in the jungle?

Does rural Florida and its nature count as jungle. We do have wild monkeys and pythons in nature now.

I love the plug "in place" and performing its function. Im sure you do too! Thanks fo all tbose great shots!

Thank you. Yes I do enjoy it. And you are welcome.

ok so today, couch tits, with that lovely crayon scribbled wall background

oh ok and maybe another picture or two.

so justa, what did you do last night?

Very beautiful and sexy. I would love to help with those beautiful breasts some time. There is plenty to help with. Hippie the rest of your day goes well.

Oh, you made my bright as all heck...wait..is the bright or..horny? :D

Hope you are having a great start to the weekend!

I'll go with bright and horny. So far so good. Fingers crossed that I get well laid tonight. Hell fingers crossed everyone gets well laid tonight.

Damn Justa. You outdid yourselves with these snaps. Fucking hot.

Well thanks. It is the shiny purple plug that made it lol

Very beautiful and sexy. I would love to help with those beautiful breasts some time. There is plenty to help with. Hippie the rest of your day goes well.

Thank you. And yeah they are totally overkill. But it is what it is. I am hoping my day goes well too. And of course ditto to you too

Does rural Florida and its nature count as jungle. We do have wild monkeys and pythons in nature now.

I was thinking more in the line of Cloud Forest or Rain Forest in Central America.
If you don't mind the sound of Howler Monkeys, but you could try to drown out the monkeys with your pleasure.

OOPS
Sorry, I was thinking of "Game Boy"
I do seem to recall something that they did with paper and ink that may have been Playboy.
Now, people just put the pictures on their own skin to save trees, I think.

I'll go with bright and horny. So far so good. Fingers crossed that I get well laid tonight. Hell fingers crossed everyone gets well laid tonight.

Thoughts of you getting laid make me even more bright and horny :) Good luck! I think that it will take more than just luck tonight for me to get laid (just in a pretty massive dry-spell)....at least if it needs to involve an actual second person :)

But you will have to tell us ALL about if you do you indeed get lucky!

I was thinking more in the line of Cloud Forest or Rain Forest in Central America.
If you don't mind the sound of Howler Monkeys, but you could try to drown out the monkeys with your pleasure.

Well I don't get out a lot. Maybe in 13 years. I could totally compete with howler monkeys though.

OOPS
Sorry, I was thinking of "Game Boy"
I do seem to recall something that they did with paper and ink that may have been Playboy.
Now, people just put the pictures on their own skin to save trees, I think.

Yeah I know game boy. Hell I had an Atari lol

Thoughts of you getting laid make me even more bright and horny :) Good luck! I think that it will take more than just luck tonight for me to get laid (just in a pretty massive dry-spell)....at least if it needs to involve an actual second person :)

But you will have to tell us ALL about if you do you indeed get lucky!

Oh sorry. Yeah I'd give myself a 75% chance. 100% chance of playing with toys if not, but that is every night.

I, for one, would LOVE to be your "better hobby" ...

Well thanks. I am always looking for new hobbies

amazing....sucking your own tittie...how sexy....the last pic...luv a woman who likes to play with her own ass...YUM.

Thanks and Lol. I posted a video of that a few months back. Honestly, I never even considered it until a chat where I was asked if could. And yeah duh of course I could, I mean hello, I obviously can. Why don't you give me a challenge lol? Anyway i was just being silly last night. Now as for my ass, yeah that is all for my entertainment.

Stunning in every way
Thank you.

So did i, had both actually. Still have my original Sega Genesis, an NES . . . ok I'll stop before I come off as a complete nerd. To get the perversion back on track . . . Wanna play with my joystick 😜

I might have kicked ass at punch out, and always picked players in mortal combat whose move was based on toward toward back.

But mmm, yes I'd love to play with your joystick. What shall we play?

Thank you. And I don't recognize you, so I'd say you have not found this before

:) Well Hello pleased to meet you and I hope you can recognise me alot in the future :)

Looks like you had more fun than I did last night :) loving those eyes of yours and well everything :p

You must taste good!!!:cattail:

Honestly, I am not sure. I have virtually no experience tasting women so I don't have a valid comparable reference. But it you are what you eat, and taste like that, I would say, fast, cheap, easy, drenched in cheap overly sweet red wine.

:) Well Hello pleased to meet you and I hope you can recognise me alot in the future :)

Looks like you had more fun than I did last night :) loving those eyes of yours and well everything :p

Nice to meet you too. And if I recognize you, well that is up to you. I spend most of my time in ampics, thus recognize the names of the regulars in ampics.

And yes it was fine, but that is pretty much most if my nights lol. Well different day, different toy, same story. And thank you. Though most people on my thread are here for my witty, insiteful, and timeless commentary. That or my tits.

Haha :) well i will do my best to make sure you look forward to my snappy retorts to your timeless commentary :)

Different day different toy - now thats not something i've heard in a long long time.. :p

plans for this evening? I only really hang on Ampics when on lit, never really ventured too far into the deep dark general

YES! Couch Boobs for the WIN :nana:

You know I love purple your nails , your butt plug looks incredible seeing your bare ass and that purple jewel shining from your ass hole just made me swell up and throb you lusty vixen :devil:

ok, well lets start with why wile e. ya know a coyote can run like 40mph and a road runner is like only 20mph. for him not to get the road runner after all that time, well he had to be really fucking stupid. just saying.

How about why he never just ordered dang food with all that money he sent to Acme for all that stuff???

Haha :) well i will do my best to make sure you look forward to my snappy retorts to your timeless commentary :)

Different day different toy - now thats not something i've heard in a long long time.. :p

plans for this evening? I only really hang on Ampics when on lit, never really ventured too far into the deep dark general

I do love snappy retorts. Saturday nights, I have a long standing tradition of dressing up in something slutty and screwing my husband. Oh and usually drinking too much wine. Last night was no exception. How was your night?

YES! Couch Boobs for the WIN :nana:

You know I love purple your nails , your butt plug looks incredible seeing your bare ass and that purple jewel shining from your ass hole just made me swell up and throb you lusty vixen :devil:

Oh a fan of couch boobs. I liked that polish too. Hope to repaint and re-up my hair today. They were seriously chipping yesterday and I have been scraping it off today because of the chipping. And thanks, guess everyone loves an ass with bling.

I looks like you had fun. A few more pics documenting this event wouldn't be wrong. ;)

I did.
I didn't take too many pictures, but 2 short video clips were taken

How about why he never just ordered dang food with all that money he sent to Acme for all that stuff???

Lol. Especially since acme's primary product is food lol. I grew up shopping at acme.

so this was last nights outfit (as I know everyone is holding their breath waiting on my fashion show). And yup, as always, ill fitting in the boob area, sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back