Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. And you can't just be realizing the whole crazy thing now. I have barely touched on my oh my God grandma stories.

Nah, crazy is why I like you. And crazy is also why I'm glad there's the internet between us. :D lol, just kidding. I say "crazy" because I'm about the opposite of you and like a quiet, drama free life instead. :D
 
I'm just crazy and honest enough to admit my life, well part of it, revolves around yours. This thread is the only one I check regularly and I look forward to Saturday night since I know at least one of us is getting laid, lol.
 
Well fuck, people keep breaking shit and interrupting todays rambling

so for today's rambling, apparently there is some interest in more details from yesterdays conversation. 1st, like why be with a guy you think is an asshole, how do you get from not standing the guy to screwing the guy, then just more details on the first time I was fucked up the ass.

So this guy, yeah, a huge asshole. I will call him Rick. When I met him, he was in the middle of a divorce and in the air force. There was a big party for a close male friend of mine, that included his family and friends, thus I was there. Rick is his cousin, thus meeting him there. Lots of us were talking and mingling, we spent a while talking with each other in groups and alone and were hitting it off, flirting a little and such. Then mingling with others around the house etc. Anyway, he had ducked into a empty den, and when I walked by, pulled me in, and started kissing me. I was game, but told him flat out that I wasn't screwing him, as I like to be direct so there are no misunderstandings. and he is all like who said that is even what I intended, etc etc. So cool. So, I am straddling him, topless, kissing him, then he got really aggressive, uncalled for so, (specifically pulled my hair back, threw me down on the couch, and had me pinned down) So I hit him. ok specifically I kneed him, decked him, pushed him off me. Then got up, said something like what the fuck, you don't even know me, why would you think that was appropriate, not cool, what the hell is wrong with you. So he is all like.. me, what the hell is wrong with you, you crazy ass bitch. I storm back to the group, he follows. Through out the night, he just keeps saying things that will piss me off, purposely, I fire back etc etc. So yeah, half the night is spent bickering, with others around having no idea how we keep finding things to fight about, and eventually escalates to an all out screaming match. That was the first night I met him, and could not believe how much of an arrogant asshole he was. A few days later, well I worked at a restaurant, and I guess he got this information from my friend. So he brings in this really hot barbie doll type chick while I am on shift, makes some asshole comments while I serve them, just to get under my skin (he admitted this a month or so later, she was actually another relative, but he knew her type would get under my skin, hence arranging it) That was the second time. 3rd and 4th times are pretty quickly after this. The next 2 times our circle got together at the initial friend's house, guess who shows up later, Rick (I assume friend tipped him off). We all continue to hang out, I try to ignore him. He does the whole frequent negging thing (which I didn't know existed until years later). ya know shit like "I think it is so awesome that you don't give a damn what you look like and dress for comfort" or "wow, you actually are kind of smart, surprisingly" or "I could almost be interested in a chick like you if you didn't act like such a child all the time, come to think of it, you do look like my friend's baby sister" (I was younger than him). Really, it was all from the douche bag pick up artist play book, it just hadn't been written yet. Anyway, he would just continue until I got pissed and cursed him out, rinse, repeat. Then he got my number from my friend, called me, and basically stated we were going to keep running into each other, so we should probably try to bury the hatchet, lets get together to talk. I agree, we actually have a fun time. So when he asks me out again, I accept. Now he was still an asshole, ya know shit like, stop at a store, buy vodka, condoms, and rope, cashier smirks, he would say something like, "oh it isn't what you think, actually though, good idea, it will be now" and smack me on the ass. You know, fucking arrogant and presumptuous as all fuck. So yeah, that is how someone I could not have hated more on the first night, ends up being the man watching me from a chair, as I lay in bed naked, with maybe a little rope burn, saying some shit like "damn, you are fucking beautiful, you would be a perfect 10 if you didn't have such a fat ass". Then I throw something at him. He really liked to piss me off, got off on me being all feisty and shit.

Anyway first time getting fucked up the ass. Several firsts were with him. First the aforementioned rope. Also along the way, the first time I ever drove a high end car, the first time I drove a stick car that wasn't a complete piece of crap, the first time I drove completely fucking "close one eye to see the road" drunk, the first time I broke 140mph, the first time I spun out a high end stick car (at his encouragement to keep flooring it lol), the first time I was on the back of a motorcycle with a man who drove like a complete fucking lunatic, first time doing blow out in the open on a bar, first time closing a bar with a group of military guys, first time I had sex in an elevator, first time staying in a really nice hotel etc etc.

So to that night. We kind of had a routine at this time. We would go out for dinner and drinks, hang, then go stay in a hotel for the night. Reason for hotel stated as, he didn't want neighbors to mention to ex until divorce and visitation was set. Obviously, don't know if this was actually true, or if there were other reasons, but later we did stay at his house rather than hotel rooms. Anyway, this was actually the same night as the elevator. We did the standard dinner, drinks, a club, another club, to a hotel. Our room was on a high floor at a hotel we had never been to. Mirrored elevator, so yes, we decided to start screwing in the elevator, because come on, mirrored elevator, must be done. it was brief, just the ride up, then we went to our room and continued. He is screwing me from behind and says he wants to do something different tonight, tells me exactly what that different will be, and I say ok. Did not hurt, was quite fun, but in all honesty, I was a little less than sober, and flying real high on endorphins from the elevator stunt and some other random crazy shit from earlier in the night, so was already feeling quite a rush.. He got off on crazy shit too. After that round, we smoke, have a few more drinks and whatever, screw again, rinse repeat, pretty much our standard night, there was usually something different thrown in

Honestly, I did actually like the fact he purposely drove me to screaming obscenities, throwing crap, smacking him, the arrogance he displayed, the aggressiveness he displayed. truth is, by that point in my life, I had learned that I could actually control a good amount of men. I got off on that too. I had liked men who were above me, more powerful than me, out of my class, out of my league, and watching as I slowly had myself on a pedestal and them on their knees... for me. Coming from a background of generally feeling powerless, learning I could actually flip the tables was awesome. My bitch force had become strong. But on the other hand, it was interesting and intriguing to be with a man who rather than bow down before me if I asked, would be "no fuck you, turn around bitch, I have a use for you". As much as I enjoy control, I do also like being out of control. As much as I like the thrill of the hunt, I also like being chased. He was still a huge asshole though, but I wouldn't change those nights during those months.

Another great story of your life. Some of the risks we take can add such a wonderful rush to our normal lives. Sometimes getting caught can be fun too as long as things don't go bad.

What would you have done it the elevator stopped and the doors opened to someone seeing you on the act?
 
You are fun, sweet and gorgeous!
:heart::heart::heart::):heart::heart::heart:

thank you

Nah, crazy is why I like you. And crazy is also why I'm glad there's the internet between us. :D lol, just kidding. I say "crazy" because I'm about the opposite of you and like a quiet, drama free life instead. :D

lol. yeah I sometimes like low drama and quiet too. Usually after I have gone and fucked life up really good and just got done fixing shit, then I like quiet and drama free, until I get bored, then just keep pushing the envelope, until eventually sooner or later I will probably fuck shit up real good, and the rinse and repeat. I am fun like that lol

I'm just crazy and honest enough to admit my life, well part of it, revolves around yours. This thread is the only one I check regularly and I look forward to Saturday night since I know at least one of us is getting laid, lol.

Well I dont know how this saturday is looking, hubby is being a real dick last night and today, we shall see, but I don't know, I think by Saturday I might be real tired of putting up with his shit lol.

Another great story of your life. Some of the risks we take can add such a wonderful rush to our normal lives. Sometimes getting caught can be fun too as long as things don't go bad.

What would you have done it the elevator stopped and the doors opened to someone seeing you on the act?

well thanks. honestly, I just would have said something like "whoops, sorry" and walked away giggling.

Hotel's don't want to call police, so will overlook just about anything, it is a pain in the ass. Having worked nights in a hotel, I have seen some shit, and I can say I only called police once and that is because the 2 guys who kept threatening each other kept telling me to. Though it was my first good experience with cops. By the time they got there, of course the guys changed their mind, as I had tried to make sure they wouldn't before I called ugh. So I just served the cops coffee and danish, still had to do a report though. One cop kept coming back a lot, I'd get out coffee and breakfast, we would chit chat and watch tv until he got a call, or morning was coming around. It was a good experience as I had become accustomed to viewing police as the enemy so to actually mingle with a normal non douchey person in uniform was good. I still never called for any other issues though, again who wants to deal with the reports.
 
Do tell, please?
well that and my ass sound like the topics for todays rambling

I have faith in your abilities.
Well thanks. I will even link my ass to hotel craziness, hum, can I do it in 3 ways?

My god...what a body!!! :devil::devil:

thank you

Nice cube pictures. Are you wearing a pink thong for thong Thursday?

thank you. and I am, it is a pretty cute pink thong too.
 
Are those contumelious escapades of yours occurring in your work place? and if they are, are you in danger of being caught, or don't you care?
They are very sexy but would not wish to see you getting caught.
 
Yep #bestemployeeever and #bestcubepics.....wait hows #cubeboobs sound?

Justa you sexy sweet crazy bitch my thanks for this thread that's erotic and fun as hell to follow.
So want to bite that ass of yours , in a fun way not that silence of the lambs bathsalt way ,just sayin:nana:
 
so todays rambling, hotel craziness and my ass.

first sex in the woods equals mosquito bites on my ass, just fyi. not as cool of an idea as I thought.

My closest girlfriends when younger had a lot of close contact with my ass, as I did with theirs. Girls are often close and run around in their underwear together a lot, give opinions, go into fitting rooms with you and such. plus there was the "obscene jeans" of the 90s. worn, damaged, showing just enough ass but not too much. We got that look with our friends. distressing the ass of jeans, cutting and fraying in just the perfect spots. We made a day of it getting a new pair of jeans ready for all the girls.

Craziness in hotels. Well I had the distinction of living in the really skanky one, while working in the nicer one a few blocks away. I had actually saw a help wanted sign in the skanky one, and gave them a resume, but the fact that I had a resume, no visible tattoos or piercings, was literate, he said his brother and wife were looking for someone for their hotel too and told me to go see them. Thus I got a weekly rate at the place I could afford but worked in the nicer. Now the place I could afford, well it was bad. there was the group of hookers, I only remember Butter and Barbie, I used to Skanky hotel, there was a stabbing or 2. couples fighting, lots of craziness etc etc. Nice hotel, the only violence was those two drunk guys threatening to beat the crap out of each other for like half an hour, but not a punch or shove.

As an employee, you of course see sex in the hot tub, pool, and elevator. Honestly, I am guilty of all that too...yes my bare ass has been against a lot of hotel surfaces (see working my ass into the ramblings). As a lone chick working 3rd shift in a hotel, there is also the standard crap. ya know, the occasional man who calls the desk and asks you to bring more towels, a menu for local restaurant, whatever and answer the door naked. Now, I am a trooper so I don't bat an eyelash. Worst was the cork screw guy, asked me to bring a corkscrew up, answered naked, then asked me to come in and show him how to work the AC, then the TV, purposely just doing his best to waste my time. There was also the lady with the "service" purse dog who threw a complete fucking fit and had a total meltdown because I didn't want to put her and her dog in a no pet room. Not refusing to give her a room, but she wanted a room that I could guarantee had never had an animal in. thought I might need to call her an ambulance.

one of my funnier mistakes, ok when you live at a hotel and work at one close by for a long time, you get used to regulars knowing you, even though you don't remember them from Adam. I just play it off like I remember people, converse, and use what they give me in the conversation. So one night I just got off shift, and was back at the hotel I lived in, walking back to my room. This man, with very poor English skills, asks me if I was working. I assumed I know him and just don't know him. So I answer, no I just got done. At which point he tries to give me money and get me to follow him. yup, I just told a man looking for a hooker that I just finished with a man. So, I am trying to explain the whole not a hooker thing, live there, work the front desk, yada yada. Except he doesn't speak English enough to understand me. tried pointing to the section on the back of the hotel where you can find the hookers, doesn't get it. finally I just get my ass back in my room (see my ass). man must have spent 2 hours outside my room. life lesson learned though, be very careful about how you answer someone when they ask "are you working?"

my personal weirdest night wasn't anything super unusually, it was more the quantity. Ok first there was an amway meeting in our meeting room. never get stuck talking with amway people, or any mlm people, just trust me. So I am doing my best to look really fucking busy. Decide to take crap to the outbuilding, where I interrupt some strange man jacking off. ok my bad, I never go out there. get rid of my amway people, lock the doors. I am playing on the computer, which is by the window, man knocks on my window, I look up...different strange man, jacking off. roll my eyes, go back to my game, watch some tv. ok 5am, time to unlock the lobby and set up breakfast and shit, then balance the rooms and register. I got breakfast set, then a man comes into the lobby. I do the normal greet him, ask how his night was, tell him to help himself etc. then I start working counting the register. He got coffee and sat on one of the couches, I assumed to watch some tv with coffee. As I am counting, he asks "mind if I do this here?" I assume he is doing that thing where they basically set up a full office sprawled across the couch and the coffee table. Nope, yeah he is jacking off. So by this point all I can do is laugh, roll my eyes, and politely explain that I can not having him doing that there as it might offend any other guests who come down. So yes, that is my personal weirdest night, as 3 random weenie waggers in one night is just bizarre. Normally, random indecent exposure by strange men was like once every 3 months or so. Also, what is the point of drawing my attention to it? Am i expected to ask if I could assist? Am I expected to be shocked and afraid because it is just soooo big? Is the laugh and eyeroll not the correct answer?

And finally, while working at the hotel, I did use the copier to photocopy my ass, because I could.
 
so todays rambling, hotel craziness and my ass.

first sex in the woods equals mosquito bites on my ass, just fyi. not as cool of an idea as I thought.

My closest girlfriends when younger had a lot of close contact with my ass, as I did with theirs. Girls are often close and run around in their underwear together a lot, give opinions, go into fitting rooms with you and such. plus there was the "obscene jeans" of the 90s. worn, damaged, showing just enough ass but not too much. We got that look with our friends. distressing the ass of jeans, cutting and fraying in just the perfect spots. We made a day of it getting a new pair of jeans ready for all the girls.

Craziness in hotels. Well I had the distinction of living in the really skanky one, while working in the nicer one a few blocks away. I had actually saw a help wanted sign in the skanky one, and gave them a resume, but the fact that I had a resume, no visible tattoos or piercings, was literate, he said his brother and wife were looking for someone for their hotel too and told me to go see them. Thus I got a weekly rate at the place I could afford but worked in the nicer. Now the place I could afford, well it was bad. there was the group of hookers, I only remember Butter and Barbie, I used to Skanky hotel, there was a stabbing or 2. couples fighting, lots of craziness etc etc. Nice hotel, the only violence was those two drunk guys threatening to beat the crap out of each other for like half an hour, but not a punch or shove.

As an employee, you of course see sex in the hot tub, pool, and elevator. Honestly, I am guilty of all that too...yes my bare ass has been against a lot of hotel surfaces (see working my ass into the ramblings). As a lone chick working 3rd shift in a hotel, there is also the standard crap. ya know, the occasional man who calls the desk and asks you to bring more towels, a menu for local restaurant, whatever and answer the door naked. Now, I am a trooper so I don't bat an eyelash. Worst was the cork screw guy, asked me to bring a corkscrew up, answered naked, then asked me to come in and show him how to work the AC, then the TV, purposely just doing his best to waste my time. There was also the lady with the "service" purse dog who threw a complete fucking fit and had a total meltdown because I didn't want to put her and her dog in a no pet room. Not refusing to give her a room, but she wanted a room that I could guarantee had never had an animal in. thought I might need to call her an ambulance.

one of my funnier mistakes, ok when you live at a hotel and work at one close by for a long time, you get used to regulars knowing you, even though you don't remember them from Adam. I just play it off like I remember people, converse, and use what they give me in the conversation. So one night I just got off shift, and was back at the hotel I lived in, walking back to my room. This man, with very poor English skills, asks me if I was working. I assumed I know him and just don't know him. So I answer, no I just got done. At which point he tries to give me money and get me to follow him. yup, I just told a man looking for a hooker that I just finished with a man. So, I am trying to explain the whole not a hooker thing, live there, work the front desk, yada yada. Except he doesn't speak English enough to understand me. tried pointing to the section on the back of the hotel where you can find the hookers, doesn't get it. finally I just get my ass back in my room (see my ass). man must have spent 2 hours outside my room. life lesson learned though, be very careful about how you answer someone when they ask "are you working?"

my personal weirdest night wasn't anything super unusually, it was more the quantity. Ok first there was an amway meeting in our meeting room. never get stuck talking with amway people, or any mlm people, just trust me. So I am doing my best to look really fucking busy. Decide to take crap to the outbuilding, where I interrupt some strange man jacking off. ok my bad, I never go out there. get rid of my amway people, lock the doors. I am playing on the computer, which is by the window, man knocks on my window, I look up...different strange man, jacking off. roll my eyes, go back to my game, watch some tv. ok 5am, time to unlock the lobby and set up breakfast and shit, then balance the rooms and register. I got breakfast set, then a man comes into the lobby. I do the normal greet him, ask how his night was, tell him to help himself etc. then I start working counting the register. He got coffee and sat on one of the couches, I assumed to watch some tv with coffee. As I am counting, he asks "mind if I do this here?" I assume he is doing that thing where they basically set up a full office sprawled across the couch and the coffee table. Nope, yeah he is jacking off. So by this point all I can do is laugh, roll my eyes, and politely explain that I can not having him doing that there as it might offend any other guests who come down. So yes, that is my personal weirdest night, as 3 random weenie waggers in one night is just bizarre. Normally, random indecent exposure by strange men was like once every 3 months or so. Also, what is the point of drawing my attention to it? Am i expected to ask if I could assist? Am I expected to be shocked and afraid because it is just soooo big? Is the laugh and eyeroll not the correct answer?

And finally, while working at the hotel, I did use the copier to photocopy my ass, because I could.


FOFLMFAO OMG you are too damn funny! Love your tales! What a life!:devil:
 
Three degrees of ass separation?

lol. it is three degrees for my tits (because it is a small world when you have big tits) but six degrees for my ass.

Are those contumelious escapades of yours occurring in your work place? and if they are, are you in danger of being caught, or don't you care?
They are very sexy but would not wish to see you getting caught.

haha, you just realized almost all my pictures are in a fairly busy office? Yes there is of course some danger to being caught, however, in all honesty, it is a very calculated risk. I listen to my surroundings, know peoples basic schedules and tendencies. Not as risky as it seems. Do I care, yeah I do to a degree. Though I do have to say it would be fucking funny if I was caught and seeing what I come up with to cover it, if I even need to. I do all sorts of silly workplace antics, and many people are accustomed to it, so yeah it might just be a laugh, eyeroll, and do I even want to know what the fuck you are doing? Others have seen me taking a clothed selfie of my butt. Jose our delivery guy has seen that twice while bringing me my deliveries. I like him, he always brings me chocolate too. Someone has seen another chicks tits on my computer screen, they just laughed

Yep #bestemployeeever and #bestcubepics.....wait hows #cubeboobs sound?

Justa you sexy sweet crazy bitch my thanks for this thread that's erotic and fun as hell to follow.
So want to bite that ass of yours , in a fun way not that silence of the lambs bathsalt way ,just sayin:nana:

hahaha. yeah you do have to specify the kind of biting here in florida lol and you are quite welcome.
 
You seem to have it all down to a science. Oh and nicely done working your ass into your ramblings. Have to try and figure out how to get it on my face now. Wow, there went my subtlety for the day....
 
In all my 84 years on this planet I have not come across anyone quite like you, great sense of humour and love your stories.
 
Dollie

Far from the Florida sunshine and east coast nude beaches.

We've been off the internet way too much lately. I think I went back and got caught up on your fun times. No, I'm not a lesbian. Maybe you will remember us. We spent 22 years up close to the Suwannee River in the woods of Florida. I thought I knew a lot and had a wild life before we retired. But rednecks and retired lonely old men taught me a lot more.
I've been very lucky to have the same loving sex crazy husband over 59 years. Sadly he can't get it up anymore. In fact it keeps shrinking but I love him. At my age I still get more sex than the average middle aged woman. Like you, I dress to attract men. I'm far from as sexy and pretty as you now. But little boys and men in wheel chairs love titties.

Here's what Im commenting on.............. Well that is really awesome, but I don't know how typical. I mean, almost half of all marriages end in divorce, so clearly almost half are really sick of just being around their spouse. And then there are places like here where if I believed every man who sent me PMs when I was new, it is all completely sexless marriages of convenience lol (is that what lit men think I am looking for, hell I want to hear about those with more exciting lives than mine, not less)

Since I don't always remember things my husband said for you to check out some of our stories to see that you have replaced me as the young sex tit showing woman. It's been a fun life with my husband and friends. It really was and still is exciting.
We'll keep reading your crazy stories and hubby will stare at your boobs.
We sure miss Florida for many reasons.
 
FOFLMFAO OMG you are too damn funny! Love your tales! What a life!:devil:

Well life really made it easy for tales. First we have growing up in the city that has won annual awards such as "poorest city in america" "highest drop out rate in the country" "most ghetto city in america" and "most crime per square block"

then I move on to one of the biggest cities in america and regular ride marta.

then weeks in random places based on articles I read

then the home of always in the top 20, occasionally number one party school in america

And finally east bumblefuck redneck florida, which lets be real, that just hands you funny shit.

so yeah, my environment pretty much just handed out screwed up, funny shit.

You seem to have it all down to a science. Oh and nicely done working your ass into your ramblings. Have to try and figure out how to get it on my face now. Wow, there went my subtlety for the day....

thank you. generally that is an ask nicely or not so nicely thing. subtlety is overrated.

In all my 84 years on this planet I have not come across anyone quite like you, great sense of humour and love your stories.

haha, well in my 39 years I don't think I had come across an someone who was 84 and frequented an adult site (or maybe I have and just never would have guessed)

Far from the Florida sunshine and east coast nude beaches.

We've been off the internet way too much lately. I think I went back and got caught up on your fun times. No, I'm not a lesbian. Maybe you will remember us. We spent 22 years up close to the Suwannee River in the woods of Florida. I thought I knew a lot and had a wild life before we retired. But rednecks and retired lonely old men taught me a lot more.
I've been very lucky to have the same loving sex crazy husband over 59 years. Sadly he can't get it up anymore. In fact it keeps shrinking but I love him. At my age I still get more sex than the average middle aged woman. Like you, I dress to attract men. I'm far from as sexy and pretty as you now. But little boys and men in wheel chairs love titties.

Here's what Im commenting on.............. Well that is really awesome, but I don't know how typical. I mean, almost half of all marriages end in divorce, so clearly almost half are really sick of just being around their spouse. And then there are places like here where if I believed every man who sent me PMs when I was new, it is all completely sexless marriages of convenience lol (is that what lit men think I am looking for, hell I want to hear about those with more exciting lives than mine, not less)

Since I don't always remember things my husband said for you to check out some of our stories to see that you have replaced me as the young sex tit showing woman. It's been a fun life with my husband and friends. It really was and still is exciting.
We'll keep reading your crazy stories and hubby will stare at your boobs.
We sure miss Florida for many reasons.

I very much remember you. And I totally bet your grandkids say "omg grandma" often ;) yeah I hear that whole shrinking thing happens with age and water. and OMG, yeah you all have a fuck ton of awesome stories I am sure, thus I am sure have written some pretty awesome ones too. I should totally check them out. And glad he enjoys staring at my boobs. Yeah so many reasons to enjoy florida, as long as you don't take life too seriously.
 
Be honest you copied your tits too!
Your gf's close contact is the stuff of dirty mens and a few womans fantasies and porno's.:nana:

Mosquitoes, fireants ,aggressive spiders and the maybe rabid skunk,racoon animal have ruined a few heated moments and made a few nurse's giggle or share their own *jellyfish story.
And while tree frogs are harmless their sudden leaps in your face while funny later have caused many a heart attack and oh shit moments with a few dates, its Florida deal with or enjoy shoveling snow.......and now back to the busty object of all our lusty affections :devil:

*For those that don't know what a jellyfish is your lucky and there are a few that are non poisonous or painful but your too busy running,swimming away to risk it but the humor locals get from tourist picking one up on the sand after being told by google its harmless is unmeasurable when they find out google was wrong.*
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top