Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for today's picture, I think I will go with slutty picture fails. Well, I have already mentioned I am a walking pinterest fail. I have also said I am out of slutty picture ideas, so why not turn to the internet and probably fail

ok cute naked girl in apron. one I happened to grab

me, ok, I can be all slutty Donna fucking Reed. I'll even cook too. hum shouldn't these straps go around my waist. well it was like a buck, so I assume made in China, the women in China are short, I am probably an Amazon compared to them (I am not really tall, I'm 5'7" ok sometimes I go with 5'6". yeah years, inches, and pounds all sometimes get shaved off in my head.)

anyway

maybe that too high waist tie will keep the girls in check, can i cook like this?

nope, I moved, girls win.

well at least I can still badly cook.

and for today's rambling. you know you probably spend too much time on lit when you actually first heard a news story here. granted, it was just the dumb story that a kid was investigated for terroristic threats because commenting the radical symbol kind of looked like a gun. yeah I found it funny. real school shootings not funny, crazy overreaction to nothing, funny. That of course reminds me of what I think was the funniest...the Fresh Prince of Bel Air not terroristic threats. omg, I shouldn't still find that one funny, but yeah, If i was his friend, I'd still be picking on him (as well as if i was friends with anyone that heard it and just didn't understand and escalated to that being treated as a threat.) omg it is will smith. how can you not get it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's tour through the random thoughts in my head.

Please Feel free to come cook something badly for me in that apron.

As long as we can see your ass in your naked apron, it doesn't matter how badly you cook, right?

Haha. I don't know. I am sure there must be an ass to cooking ratio and formula. Like the better a chicks ass, the worse her cooking can be and it still be all good.

Please Feel free to come cook something badly for me in that apron.

Thank you. I rarely cook though. tonight was salmon, vegetables, and Jasmine rice. Dessert is pie. Dinner was good. We shall see how dessert is later.

Even though I don't enjoy cooking, I would happily wear the apron if asked. It is easier and more comfortable than most of the shit I own.

So for today's picture, I think I will go with slutty picture fails. Well, I have already mentioned I am a walking pinterest fail. I have also said I am out of slutty picture ideas, so why not turn to the internet and probably fail

ok cute naked girl in apron. one I happened to grab http://i.imgur.com/kPffjPcm.jpg

me, ok, I can be all slutty Donna fucking Reed. I'll even cook too. hum shouldn't these straps go around my waist. well it was like a buck, so I assume made in China, the women in China are short, I am probably an Amazon compared to them (I am not really tall, I'm 5'7" ok sometimes I go with 5'6". yeah years, inches, and pounds all sometimes get shaved off in my head.)

anyway http://i.imgur.com/vFlSbDMm.jpg

maybe that too high waist tie will keep the girls in check, can i cook like this?

nope, I moved, girls win. http://i.imgur.com/WidAfIym.jpg

and for today's rambling. you know you probably spend too much time on lit when you actually first heard a news story here. granted, it was just the dumb story that a kid was investigated for terroristic threats because commenting the radical symbol kind of looked like a gun. yeah I found it funny. real school shootings not funny, crazy overreaction to nothing, funny. That of course reminds me of what I think was the funniest...the Fresh Prince of Bel Air not terroristic threats. omg, I shouldn't still find that one funny, but yeah, If i was his friend, I'd still be picking on him (as well as if i was friends with anyone that heard it and just didn't understand and escalated to that being treated as a threat.) omg it is will smith. how can you not get it.

Like the way your tit flops out. Wonder what the back view is like when you lean over the counter. :D:devil:

anyway

I like very much, can we see the backside? :nana:

Like the way your tit flops out. Wonder what the back view is like when you lean over the counter. :D:devil:

Thank you. Yeah on the to do list. I actually had a lot less time than I thought I would. At least my goose is a good property alarm. But hubby was going to take kid to play with neighbo'rs grand daughter, except they werent home yet, so had throw my summer dress back on real fast.

I like very much, can we see the backside? :nana:

Thanks.
If I am ever home alone again.

You home alone, that's kind of rare i'm thinking, hey nice legs you got going on there:kiss:

You did a great job with the slutty internet fails. Was kind of aware of that sort of thing, seen a female comedian do similar with sexy model pics....but hey, that's exactly whats happening here.
Cooking like that should be fine, just use the long utensils.
Probably a double entendre in there? :D
Bonus points for the nip pic from the kids party. Where were you when I was the stay home Dad amongst the mums and kids? Often took my own beverages...sometimes shared.

Great apron pic, as always sexy and done with humour😊.

Also, just wanted to show why workplace boob shots wouldn't work here!

Last edited:

anyway

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

so at work, bored, about to go on a noon conference calls (which was only scheduled last night, i have no idea what it is about so I don't know if i need to pay attention) usually little notice but some notice calls tend to be about why we suck (projects get more notice, emergency problems get no notice)

I have no fun ideas at the moment, so will just default to same old same old

hopefully my meeting give me ideas lol

Strange, but I find this to be a very fun idea!!! :devil::devil::devil:

thank you

Well thanks. glad I am not boring (Yeah I feel boring lol)

Yeah, I actually have a huge list of who I screw criteria that guys who work out excessively often don't meet. i mean many do, but a lot don't. I guess I am old school and out of touch, but I kind of have some strict gender roles when it comes to what turns me on and off about men. I like my men to be more masculine than me. (Yeah I am apparently self absorbed as most of my criteria, I am the base line) So I like men who are stronger than me, have more body hair than me, do not have better groomed eyebrows than me (that annoys me), do not wear more make up or hair products than me, do not take longer to get ready than me, do not want to screw men more than me, have more stereotypical male hobbies and mannerisms than me, do not cry more than me, do not bitch or whine more than me, are not more emotional than me, are not more afraid of common things than me, are not more bat shit crazy than me, do not have sluttier underwear than me, do not walk better in heels than me (that one really annoys me), do not smell girlier than me, do not get falling down drunk quicker than me, are not more into fashion than me, do not own more jewelry than me, do not watch chick flicks more than me, etc etc. In general, I expect men I screw to be tougher (or at least fake it well), less feminine than me. I wanna be the girlie one all the time I am with a man.

A lot of the guys who work out excessively, also groom excessively, take forever to get ready etc etc. and whine a shit ton. It starts to read as more feminine than me, and I no longer find them attractive. of course, some men can totally do the athletic thing without crossing into metrosexual. I like sweaty hard working men, please go cut down something, build or fix something, get dirty etc etc, just yeah, if your bath products are taking up more space than mine, it isn't going to work for me (not a big fan of a mans clothes taking up more space in the closet than mine either. fuck the whole big closest is mine....fine you can have like 7 inches in the backside (I'll take 7 inches in the backside later...k ..thanks)

Yeah I totally suck, and I am a totally politically incorrect, have total double standards etc. Two women making out is hot, two men turn off. Masculine men are attractive to me, and feminine women are attractive to me. Now don't get me wrong, I have gay and more effeminate male friends and some really butch lesbian friends who i love spending time with very much, I'm just not screwing them (well 99 times out of 100 anyway). I wouldnt think they would be into me for that matter, I am likely not girlie enough.

hum, now i might share what I thought was a funny story about a night I was in a redneck bar (ok that isn't all to uncommon, but the events in the bar were interesting)

thank you

thank you

so my random redneck bar story. sorry not a sexy or slutty one (I do have sexy or slutty bar stories though) I just thought this was funny as it goes very well with my above rambling. OK this redneck dive bar is on a highway in the outskirts of a podunk town with like 200 people. but the highway connects some bigger cities, so every once in a while there are outsiders traveling through. I don't know what was going on that night that prompted 2 groups of outsiders, but it did. One group was 3 women but one was obviously trans. the other group was 2 young men that look like the walked out of some jersey shore show. women have a table, the men are at the bar with me between them and local redneck men. The jersey boys start bitching about the trans girl, then look at me like I am supposed to agree with them. I say I am not sure what you expect me to say, I am wearing a mens shirt, mens jeans, and boys steel toed boots. they move on to it is different for women to wear mens clothing versus men wearing womens clothing, how wrong yada yada yada. i guess trying to get me to agree with them. So I am like, ok, she has more hair product in her hair than I do. you have more hair product in your hair than I do. She has more jewelry on than I do, y'all have more jewelry on than I do. She has better groomed eyebrows than I do, you have better groomed eyebrows than I do. she has that fake skin tone makeup stuff, you have that fake skin tone makeup stuff....from where I sit y'all aren't that much different. Yeah they were pissed, they rednecks on my right were laughing hysterically, didn't even pay for a single drink that night, but got to say I was kind of glad the redneck guys were there. the jersey boys really seemed pissed.

So obviously, you have to be carefully were you take me, as I might run my mouth and piss off body builders....ooops. but come on they were being assholes. I mean redneck men aren't usually fans of trans women either, but they aren't going to be dicks about it, they just aren't going to buy her drinks. they were being dicks, so I feel totally guilt free for being a bitch (and a funny one at that).

though yeah I am often jealous of men, like I have mentioned the upper body strength, then the whole being able to pee standing up/ being able to pee in the woods without worrying about your shoes. So yeah I do get annoyed when straight men are better than me at "girlie" things, because for fucks sake, yes I suck, but come on, seriously how how can walk better than me in heels for your halloween costume, and it is your first time in your life wearing them. suck my ass.

*LOL* I like your:rose::rose: perspective and sense of humor almost as much as I like your sexy body!!!

So, do I get points for surfing lit and posting a quick nip pic while at a 5 year olds birthday party. Yeah my day. First you know it is going to be an awesome day when you have to take your kid to a birthday party. Next even better is when you arrive you get asked if you are Brittany's mom. Brittany is a mother of another child. In their defense it is a redneck birthday party full of 4 and 5 year olds, so that means the moms at the party are 20 to 23 mostly, so their moms are younger than me or my age. So completely valid mistake I guess. Anyway, hanging out with kids and moms in a field in 85 degree weather isn't so bad. Why don't they serve alcohol at kids birthday parties? It would really help.

Anyway sneaky nip pic is the best I can do.

Just lovely!:devil::rose::rose:

You home alone, that's kind of rare i'm thinking, hey nice legs you got going on there:kiss:

Yes I rarely get time home alone. if it happens, it is a time of celebration and rejoicing. I should be cleaning when it happens, yet I try to barely, but make it look like I did lol.

You did a great job with the slutty internet fails. Was kind of aware of that sort of thing, seen a female comedian do similar with sexy model pics....but hey, that's exactly whats happening here.
Cooking like that should be fine, just use the long utensils.
Probably a double entendre in there? :D
Bonus points for the nip pic from the kids party. Where were you when I was the stay home Dad amongst the mums and kids? Often took my own beverages...sometimes shared.

I need to find that comedian's work...maybe it will give me ideas lol. Lol, I do like long utensils. and thank you

Great apron pic, as always sexy and done with humour😊.

Also, just wanted to show why workplace boob shots wouldn't work here!
thank you and lol. wow that is a lot of cameras, and do I also see that every pc is one windows 7. That for sure is an interesting work environment.

Thank you

Strange, but I find this to be a very fun idea!!! :devil:
Well I am glad.

*LOL* I like your:rose::rose: perspective and sense of humor almost as much as I like your sexy body!!!
thanks, yeah I am fucking fun like that

Just lovely!:devil::rose::rose:

thank you.

so it was pointed out to me, since I didn't get a bent over shot in the apron, my sundress would do. so....
MMmmmmmmmMMMMMMM Yeah Boi!!!! Monday Morning ass has never looked sweeter ::p:

Query will you doing more Domestic Goddess pics if time and mood allow, cause they are just as enjoyable as the workplace one but maybe a bit more fun for you?

Oh and insanely sexy AF:nana:

Oh, now that is perfect, along with the video after thong Thursday! You may surmise I am an arse man and you have a stunning arse😋

On a boring nerd work note, you are correct, win 7 for corporate PC, we do have to have win 7 through 10 and all the server versions from 2008r2 though as well as we are a test lab

Oh fuck!!!

that would not be a bad position for that would it.

Would love to behind you....damn!!! :devil::devil:

I bet I would enjoy that too.

My goodness, just heavenly.

thank you

MMmmmmmmmMMMMMMM Yeah Boi!!!! Monday Morning ass has never looked sweeter ::p:

Query will you doing more Domestic Goddess pics if time and mood allow, cause they are just as enjoyable as the workplace one but maybe a bit more fun for you?

Oh and insanely sexy AF:nana:

thank you. And maybe. Honestly, I dont like photographs in my home, as then you can see how messy it is haha. I so fucking need a wife for that domestic shit. I mean it isn't horrible, like one of my best friends from high school won clean house messiest home in the country in 2008, now that was bad (I have a freakishly high number of highschool friends who were on TV talk shows and such, maybe that will be my next ramble)...but yeah Martha Stewart would probably prefer prison to staying in my home

Oh, now that is perfect, along with the video after thong Thursday! You may surmise I am an arse man and you have a stunning arse😋

well thank you. most guys who are into me tend to be boob men, so always nice to be appreciated for something else.

On a boring nerd work note, you are correct, win 7 for corporate PC, we do have to have win 7 through 10 and all the server versions from 2008r2 though as well as we are a test lab

Well I do have all those versions myself, but rare to see win7 in corporate anymore

Tasty. Just need to lick up that slit before sliding in.
mmm, how it should be. thank you.

[url=https://imgur.com/YKRzZ3m said:
YKRzZ3mm.jpg
[/url]

could really stick my face in there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back