Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the timing- during the actual time the ants in the pants crisis was taking place I may have gotten a bit upset, but as soon as the actual threat is eliminated, it's fair game.

If you can't find the comedy in tragedy you aren't looking hard enough.

Yeah there is comedy in everything, pretty much my whole life for example

I would get into way too much trouble if you were crawling around my office like that, and yet somehow I’d be ok with that. :devil:

Current trouble is what will be the future fun stories

My candy dish has snickers, KitKats, krackle, mr goodbars and milky ways in it, feel free to grab some and take your time leaning over sitting through the candy bowl

I shall take some kitkats please, might have to lean over for a while to dig for them.

So, do I get points for surfing lit and posting a quick nip pic while at a 5 year olds birthday party. Yeah my day. First you know it is going to be an awesome day when you have to take your kid to a birthday party. Next even better is when you arrive you get asked if you are Brittany's mom. Brittany is a mother of another child. In their defense it is a redneck birthday party full of 4 and 5 year olds, so that means the moms at the party are 20 to 23 mostly, so their moms are younger than me or my age. So completely valid mistake I guess. Anyway, hanging out with kids and moms in a field in 85 degree weather isn't so bad. Why don't they serve alcohol at kids birthday parties? It would really help.

Anyway sneaky nip pic is the best I can do.

So, do I get points for surfing lit and posting a quick nip pic while at a 5 year olds birthday party. Yeah my day. First you know it is going to be an awesome day when you have to take your kid to a birthday party. Next even better is when you arrive you get asked if you are Brittany's mom. Brittany is a mother of another child. In their defense it is a redneck birthday party full of 4 and 5 year olds, so that means the moms at the party are 20 to 23 mostly, so their moms are younger than me or my age. So completely valid mistake I guess. Anyway, hanging out with kids and moms in a field in 85 degree weather isn't so bad. Why don't they serve alcohol at kids birthday parties? It would really help.

20 points to Syltherin ;)
You sneaky mommy you... definitely enjoyed it though. Thanks for the sneaky nip pic :rose::kiss:

Last edited:
Thank you.

Yippie slutty mommy points.

Now chit chatting with the person my age...and yup damn if he isn't the grand dad of one of my kids classmate and brought that classmate today lol. Wondering if he has beer in his truck and if it is polite to ask haha. I could pour it into my sports bottle.

Served alcohol at every birthday party we ever threw. Had a cooler just for beer right on the deck.

You are invited to my kids birthdays, I give great party gifts! :devil:

http://i.imgur.com/eFgljF4m.jpg

You had to nip off for a quick nip slip exposure. Well done you.

All right. Get ready to chug. You need to set an embarrassing example for all these kids. ;)

Awesome plan

20 points to Syltherin ;)
You sneaky mommy you... definitely enjoyed it though. Thanks for the sneaky nip pic :rose::kiss:

Off to Google, but thank you.

Served alcohol at every birthday party we ever threw. Had a cooler just for beer right on the deck.

Nice.

You are invited to my kids birthdays, I give great party gifts! :devil:

Mmm. I do like fun party gifts.

Late to the party. But the pink shirt series is so fucking gorgeous.
Any openings at your firm ? I didn't mean the other opening that you showed us, but well loved that one too.
With the kind of amazing pics you give us, all of us owe you a special tribute thread:devil: lol

But thank you for the lovely pics.

So, I ordered some clothes from Sears, came in yesterday. one item was a print 1/2 sleeved tshirt (my normal style). Well they sent the wrong thing (they do a lot, I see why they have business issues) But I like to take what life throws at me, because sometimes you don't even know you needed something until it is there. most of my best experiences in life were so not planned. As for sears, last wrong thing they sent, I had ordered flaired leg yoga pants, and they sent me tight capris and they actually looked kind of cute on me.

so rocking a blouse today for the first time in forever. as expected it is both too big and too small, ugh, but I have decided to have a little fun. I am going to wear it like this all day and see if anyone notices. it is tuesday after all.

oh and since it is Tuesday. Happy tuesday.

Love the naughty play at a kids birthday party. 😘

You TOTALLY get points ... and my undying admiration ... *grin*

mmm would love to play with that

Late to the party. But the pink shirt series is so fucking gorgeous.
Any openings at your firm ? I didn't mean the other opening that you showed us, but well loved that one too.
With the kind of amazing pics you give us, all of us owe you a special tribute thread:devil: lol

But thank you for the lovely pics.

Well thank you. And yeah there is any opening or two.

Love the naughty play at a kids birthday party. 😘

Thanks, yeah I am fun like that.

You TOTALLY get points ... and my undying admiration ... *grin*

Yippie slutty mom points.

Were you in your car or in the field?

In my car, in the field, was getting water from the car for my kid.

mmm would love to play with that

Thank you.

So for today's picture, I think I will go with slutty picture fails. Well, I have already mentioned I am a walking pinterest fail. I have also said I am out of slutty picture ideas, so why not turn to the internet and probably fail

ok cute naked girl in apron. one I happened to grab

me, ok, I can be all slutty Donna fucking Reed. I'll even cook too. hum shouldn't these straps go around my waist. well it was like a buck, so I assume made in China, the women in China are short, I am probably an Amazon compared to them (I am not really tall, I'm 5'7" ok sometimes I go with 5'6". yeah years, inches, and pounds all sometimes get shaved off in my head.)

anyway

maybe that too high waist tie will keep the girls in check, can i cook like this?

nope, I moved, girls win.

well at least I can still badly cook.

and for today's rambling. you know you probably spend too much time on lit when you actually first heard a news story here. granted, it was just the dumb story that a kid was investigated for terroristic threats because commenting the radical symbol kind of looked like a gun. yeah I found it funny. real school shootings not funny, crazy overreaction to nothing, funny. That of course reminds me of what I think was the funniest...the Fresh Prince of Bel Air not terroristic threats. omg, I shouldn't still find that one funny, but yeah, If i was his friend, I'd still be picking on him (as well as if i was friends with anyone that heard it and just didn't understand and escalated to that being treated as a threat.) omg it is will smith. how can you not get it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's tour through the random thoughts in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back