Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I ordered some clothes from Sears, came in yesterday. one item was a print 1/2 sleeved tshirt (my normal style). Well they sent the wrong thing (they do a lot, I see why they have business issues) But I like to take what life throws at me, because sometimes you don't even know you needed something until it is there. most of my best experiences in life were so not planned. As for sears, last wrong thing they sent, I had ordered flaired leg yoga pants, and they sent me tight capris and they actually looked kind of cute on me.

so rocking a blouse today for the first time in forever. as expected it is both too big and too small, ugh, but I have decided to have a little fun. I am going to wear it like this all day and see if anyone notices. it is tuesday after all.

oh and since it is Tuesday. Happy tuesday.

Anyone who fails to notice should be fired...hehe. What a great Tuesday peek. Tongue on Titty Tuesday commence! :devil:

So, I ordered some clothes from Sears, came in yesterday. one item was a print 1/2 sleeved tshirt (my normal style). Well they sent the wrong thing (they do a lot, I see why they have business issues) But I like to take what life throws at me, because sometimes you don't even know you needed something until it is there. most of my best experiences in life were so not planned. As for sears, last wrong thing they sent, I had ordered flaired leg yoga pants, and they sent me tight capris and they actually looked kind of cute on me.

so rocking a blouse today for the first time in forever. as expected it is both too big and too small, ugh, but I have decided to have a little fun. I am going to wear it like this all day and see if anyone notices. it is tuesday after all.

Oh it is now a VERY Happy Tuesday ;)
You are stunning... and I LOVE the way that fits you ;)

Thanks for sharing another work picture.
:rose::kiss:

So my department called a meeting last week. by meeting, I mean audio skype conference. OK a few things to understand, most people in my department have never met or seen each other, we are scattered. my department consists of about 50 men and me. I am located in a building about 300 miles away from the next closest member of my department. in my city, there are about 260 employees total, and 250 to 255 are men. My department only calls this type of meeting when someone complains about someone in our department.

So emergency meeting on...drumroll please..... workplace attire. ugh. but there was no mention of funky colored hair (awesome), so I guess no one local has complained about that.

what was mentioned:

plumbers crack. yeah. pretty sure that one wasn't about me, but does that extend to i can't now wear low cut jeans, high cut thongs, and short tops. not that I did, but now it is so on the to do list to test. also determine exactly how low is too low to be considered an inappropriate amount of ass crack to get complaints.

next, wearing clothing that is several sizes too big. ok now I am totally guilty there with my xxl mens flannels in winter. but could some guy actually complain to HR that my top was too loose and them actually listen. If it is inappropriate to complain that my shirt isn't form fitting enough, how would it be appropriate to do the same thing to a guy. next on the to do list, wait for the cool HR guy to come to town, convince one of the jokester guys to go up to him and say they want to log a complaint that my shirt is not tight enough. Obviously hr guy would realize i set him up as I start cackling hysterically from a far as hr guy tries to find a way to stutter through that conversation.

and finally no t-shirts, especially ones with words. polos are ok. so i guess my "less whine, more wine" and "i'd like to stay and chat, but I am lying" tshirts are out. What if i get a flowy girly blouse printed with less whine more wine....now on the to do list to test.

but here is where it gets tougher. ok todays shirt is a ribbed long sleeved Tshirt in heather grey. the black flowery one is technically a 3/4 sleeved Tshirt in a floral print. Almost everything I wear is marketed as a Tshirt. Does adding rayon to make it stretchy and having longer sleeves no longer make it a Tshirt in man eyes? What do you expect from your computer geeks wardrobe in your office? Is my wardrobe inadequate?

inappropriate?

Looks really appropriate to me!!:devil::devil:

You have made Tuesday better!!! :devil::devil:

Great to see you again!
thank you

How wonderful to see you back!
thank you

Managed to get a lay???What man could turn you down???
Well, i have lived with him for over 20 years. trust me, he is bored and tired of putting up with my shit. not as easy as it was back in the day

Anyone who fails to notice should be fired...hehe. What a great Tuesday peek. Tongue on Titty Tuesday commence!

I am pretty sure my super power is a cloak of invisibility. how else could I get away with the shit I do. It is the only logical answer.

Oh it is now a VERY Happy Tuesday ;)
You are stunning... and I LOVE the way that fits you ;)

Thanks for sharing another work picture.
:rose::kiss:

thank you. and well most of my pictures are work pictures. hubby side eyes me if he sees me doing anything like that so I have to be especially sneaky. my invisibility power only gets me so far at home

Looks really appropriate to me!!:devil::devil:
thanks. yippie I succeeded in dressing myself.

thank you

You have made Tuesday better!!! :devil::devil:
Always happy to make someone's week day a little better.

thank you

I am pretty sure my super power is a cloak of invisibility. how else could I get away with the shit I do. It is the only logical answer.

Must be......interesting that you like the thrill of showing, but if you have invisibility it kinda defeats the purpose:p

http://i.imgur.com/C5uA0ERm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Jt5BIsGm.jpg

Being confronted by your two beauties being pushed out that blouse would cause my eyes to pop and forget what I was doing.

A very happy Tuesday!

Yes, kick cancer's ass!!
cancer totally sucks. but yeah I don't think you meant that here, as you do not seem the blurting of random thoughts type so far (and i know that type, as obviously, I am a random blurter)

I can tell you firsthand, it is fun seeing how far you will go ;) :devil:
yeah I often get quite a kick out of seeing what i will come up with next

Being confronted by your two beauties being pushed out that blouse would cause my eyes to pop and forget what I was doing.
Well we don't know what we are doing half the time around here, so it is all good.

A very happy Tuesday!
thank you.

Why are you not leaning over my desk like that right now?:devil:

Why are you not leaning over my desk like that right now?:devil:

I don't know. do you keep a candy dish on your desk? I already reached and leaned over all the desks whose owners keep a candy bowl to steal a few pieces (like I do everyday). well, if they keep chocolate in their candy dish, not those that keep like laffy taffy or something. I am a candy snob.

You'd have to not have a pulse to notice that Sexy Ensemble!! Love that Dress Code!!! :kiss:

I don't know. do you keep a candy dish on your desk? I already reached and leaned over all the desks whose owners keep a candy bowl to steal a few pieces (like I do everyday). well, if they keep chocolate in their candy dish, not those that keep like laffy taffy or something. I am a candy snob.

I'm sure you've got a favorite then? Hersheys, Dove, or something more exquisite?

You'd have to not have a pulse to notice that Sexy Ensemble!! Love that Dress Code!!! :kiss:

I don't know. I still think I am rocking the look with no one giving a damn. I might have to escalate to the violation of the ass crack and whether a thong covers enough test. so far serious cleavage in no way seems to effect the workplace.

I'm sure you've got a favorite then? Hersheys, Dove, or something more exquisite?

I do love truffles like lindt or lindor. also love the raspberry dark chocolate ghirardeli squares, but really I am quite easy, and will happily take and very much enjoy some hersheys or dove or whatever I can find any day of the week.

Wow, just saw this thread, love your tuesday pictures. Also love the pink tips to your hair

I don't know. I still think I am rocking the look with no one giving a damn. I might have to escalate to the violation of the ass crack and whether a thong covers enough test. so far serious cleavage in no way seems to effect the workplace.

That is shocking, that should never not have a reaction or effect

I do love truffles like lindt or lindor. also love the raspberry dark chocolate ghirardeli squares, but really I am quite easy, and will happily take and very much enjoy some hersheys or dove or whatever I can find any day of the week.

I'd probably forget whatever the hell I was supposed to be doing with you sauntering around withccleavage like that...

Dark chocolate has been scientifically proven to be good for you...I think lol. And paired with a nice Port wine, delicious. So what about chocolate syrup in certain situations? Or is that too messy?

It would be causing a Serious Traffic Jam at your cubicle if I were there!! :kiss:

Wow, just saw this thread, love your tuesday pictures. Also love the pink tips to your hair

Well thank you. hope you are enjoying, there is some interesting things posted here and there

That is shocking, that should never not have a reaction or effect
I think its just when you are already so crazy and do weird shit all the time, nothing is surprising anymore

I'd probably forget whatever the hell I was supposed to be doing with you sauntering around withccleavage like that...

Dark chocolate has been scientifically proven to be good for you...I think lol. And paired with a nice Port wine, delicious. So what about chocolate syrup in certain situations? Or is that too messy?

Well we dont know what we are doing half the time so, and I like messy. (come on you have seen my desk)

I imagine, since you work in a male-dominated company, they're terrified of you claiming sexual harassment, as in, "If you're saying I'm inappropriately dressed and showing too much cleavage, you must have been staring at my tits. You know it's not appropriate to stare at my tits, right?" I say, exploit that shit, woman, and use it to your advantage.

Well I try to break people of that. ok back in the day, I came on, and they just assumed I was pretty face, so all I had to was prove I was capable of the job. no biggie.

now, ok let me just give you some experiences over semi recent history. Started working with a team, all men, never been a female. most just avoided me at first, but one guy was super friendly, but in no way improper. yes you could tell he had a thing for me. he was a very young shy geek trying way too hard to be my best friend. His boss calls me into his office and just says "please dont go to hr" I had no clue what he was talking about. What would I be doing with HR. I got paid correctly. I had to assure the poor boss the only way I would ever go to HR is if the boss himself said screw me or I will get you fired. I have never once in my life gone to hr about anything that wasn't pay or benefits related.

Next, a few months ago I had to take some forced crap courses on dealing with people. My company is world wide, most not americans, so it was specifically on how to do business with americans. They (foreigners) are telling us to never look an american woman in the eye, but do not look down either. Don't hold doors, or talk about anything not work related, talk as little as possible and again dont look at them when talking. say nothing about clothes, jewelry, or appearance. When riding in an elevator, if there is a woman, just stare straight at the doors. unless she is coming in the doors, then just stare at the buttons, ok, just go into an elevator and get near and stare at the buttons just in case an american woman should come. (I spent the next 2 weeks staring up and down anyone who was on an elevator with me, like hardcore overdone staring because funny)

Next, there is a team I work with heavily all the time, again never had a woman. We joke and work together constantly. Well their boss was leaving, which I hoped meant a level 3 would apply and get the boss position, a level 2 would go for a get the level 3, then i could apply for a 2 or 1. So I went up to them when they were all hanging out to ask about if they were applying for the bosses position yada yada. It lead to yeah so they would have to hire someone else for the team, then went to the horror of what would happen if it was a woman. What if they accidentally said something, or something was misunderstood. then it evolved to them planning ways to get someone to lose their job first week if it was a woman. I am finally all, dumbasses, i was asking because i might be interested, what the fuck. then they are all omg yes apply, we love you, we meant women, not you. fuck that would be perfect, then they wouldn't push any more women at us either, because on paper you count.

last, for a while, corporate gave me a male underling temps (ok 5 or 6 because I burnt through them fast, most sucked lol) anyway, 1st one, cleaning girl says he was staring at her creepily, not a complaint, but dude your guy is creepy. he had very poor social skills, might not have been NT. he just sucked at the job though. Next similar but was a girl in marketing, again not complaining. he also sucked at his job, so next, was a girl who mattered and was complaining. he didnt suck that bad, but I couldn't keep him. Finally I became the person who told my new underling, you are not to speak to the women here, other than me. seriously, if one talks to you, send them to me. Well apparently on his lunch break he would go to the smoking area, one chick liked to eat her lunch there, he did not listen and kept talking to her. she complained to the highest up person in the company. I couldnt keep him, refused any more temps. he actually didnt suck (there were some other sucky ones in between, hence my giving up)

anyway where I am going with this, some of my hr nightmare displays are because I like to challenge authority, ok a lot of it. but a lot is carefully cultivated so I behave worse then all the men around me, therefor they accept I am not looking to tank them. Honestly, treating me like i need special protection reads to me like everyone thinks I am not capable of taking care of myself. OK a boss hits on me on a business trip. hell could even be super vulgar like come to my hotel room and sit on my face. ok correct answer is A. hell yes I would fucking love to cum on your face. or B not today, but keep me in mind on the next trip, or C yeah that doesn't work for me, sorry, but thanks for the offer. There is no weirdness and no need for HR. I have used all 3 options over the years. All worked out fine and how i wanted it to. I have never and will never go to HR (go down, well depends on if I like the idea). I don't want your special protection. if you fear me, i want it to be for the right reasons.

It would be causing a Serious Traffic Jam at your cubicle if I were there!! :kiss:

thanks, but actually my cube is the last one against the wall, in a corner, so i have seating outside for people to wait their turn or just sit and hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back