Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justa I support your fishnet usage and their secondary use as a bondage tool proving just how practical they are and how smart you are to use them and you though I only wanted you for your body!:p

Age really but a shag on him and ruin him for all others you sexy cubical Goddess!

Since I'm failing to do my part in any conversation today your rambling is only normal and yes I was one of them that hounded you to do a thread so there is that also.

Lovin the Purple on you not that you asked or did it for me , just a simple compliment and another reason I enjoy your pic thread.

Good luck with the work thing its Monday after all, gonna eat my chicken fried steak and drink muh beer now. :devil:

well thanks, yes they do have a few uses. IDK, hitting on a 20 year old would be inappropriate and creepy, I will just flirt a little. and thank you. i did just redye yesterday. now the important question is what kind of beer?

Entirely appropriate. Not sure about the jeans though. You may need to lose those....

wouldn't no jeans violate the new ass crack rule?

Boobs ,amazing large boobs, yummy boobies.......wait did you say something very pretty lady with great IT skill and those boobiesssssss.......?

Yep totally not a workplace comment or feeling I should share, Glad I'm not a coworker and hey plumbers crack is a freedom of expression.

:nana: :kiss:

Yuengling beer , NW Florida after all sexy girl :heart:

Last edited:
Entirely appropriate. Keep the jeans on, for now, I like how you look in them. I also never noticed how nice your lips are. I must always get sidetracked when you post pics.

If the jeans are around your ankles then still wearing them ,loophole's having fun with stupid rules that insult common sense is a passion! :nana:

Boobs ,amazing large boobs, yummy boobies.......wait did you say something very pretty lady with great IT skill and those boobiesssssss.......?

Yep totally not a workplace comment or feeling I should share, Glad I'm not a coworker and hey plumbers crack is a freedom of expression.

:nana: :kiss:

Yuengling beer , NW Florida after all sexy girl :heart:

lol. and oh your were pensacola right (almost had to go there this week). i may totally be using that freedom of expression line with the powers that be someday.

Entirely appropriate. Keep the jeans on, for now, I like how you look in them. I also never noticed how nice your lips are. I must always get sidetracked when you post pics.

thanks. I love getting sidetracked. some of the best experiences are not intended and just a little blip on the side.

If the jeans are around your ankles then still wearing them ,loophole's having fun with stupid rules that insult common sense is a passion! :nana:

yes but if they are around the ankles, there is still the ass crack rule violation. so yeah a thong may just be needed.

It’s funny you mention that, because I had a tech guy in the office last week to fix something, and he had the worst butt crack! In his defense, he was rather large, so I’m sure he couldn’t help it. I tried not to look, but how could you not?

Now if you showed up at my office to fix something, and you were climbing under my desk and your butt crack was hanging out, I would certainly not complain. I’d probably be breaking shit just so you would come back all the time.

lol, hopefully you didnt call and complain and make 50 people get stuck with an ass crack lecture. And I think i should get an ass crack exemption, wonder what kind of form I need to fill out for that.

I'm no judge or lawyer no matter how many Holiday Inn's I enjoy the issue was no ass crack and no mention of full on exposed ass was discussed just the ass crack exposure....so full on exposed ass should be just fine when it looks like yours .

Hell even I'm going to steal that freedom of expression excuse!

I'm drinking some Blue Moon beer, its Coors but taste good :)

Glad your back :devil:

So my department called a meeting last week. by meeting, I mean audio skype conference. OK a few things to understand, most people in my department have never met or seen each other, we are scattered. my department consists of about 50 men and me. I am located in a building about 300 miles away from the next closest member of my department. in my city, there are about 260 employees total, and 250 to 255 are men. My department only calls this type of meeting when someone complains about someone in our department.

So emergency meeting on...drumroll please..... workplace attire. ugh. but there was no mention of funky colored hair (awesome), so I guess no one local has complained about that.

what was mentioned:

plumbers crack. yeah. pretty sure that one wasn't about me, but does that extend to i can't now wear low cut jeans, high cut thongs, and short tops. not that I did, but now it is so on the to do list to test. also determine exactly how low is too low to be considered an inappropriate amount of ass crack to get complaints.

next, wearing clothing that is several sizes too big. ok now I am totally guilty there with my xxl mens flannels in winter. but could some guy actually complain to HR that my top was too loose and them actually listen. If it is inappropriate to complain that my shirt isn't form fitting enough, how would it be appropriate to do the same thing to a guy. next on the to do list, wait for the cool HR guy to come to town, convince one of the jokester guys to go up to him and say they want to log a complaint that my shirt is not tight enough. Obviously hr guy would realize i set him up as I start cackling hysterically from a far as hr guy tries to find a way to stutter through that conversation.

and finally no t-shirts, especially ones with words. polos are ok. so i guess my "less whine, more wine" and "i'd like to stay and chat, but I am lying" tshirts are out. What if i get a flowy girly blouse printed with less whine more wine....now on the to do list to test.

but here is where it gets tougher. ok todays shirt is a ribbed long sleeved Tshirt in heather grey. the black flowery one is technically a 3/4 sleeved Tshirt in a floral print. Almost everything I wear is marketed as a Tshirt. Does adding rayon to make it stretchy and having longer sleeves no longer make it a Tshirt in man eyes? What do you expect from your computer geeks wardrobe in your office? Is my wardrobe inadequate?

inappropriate?

http://i.imgur.com/4iWPUyVm.jpg

Perfect attire for an IT Techie. If only we had someone like you when I was working, my systems would need your hands on attention daily.

I think ghostee's on to something with that full ass defense. ::p:

Warehouse of chocolate .... Your Willy Wonka admit it!

Dollie

We really miss Florida. If you go to Pensacola stop at the Blue Angel air museum. We loved the beaches around the coast. Met lots of men who liked bare boobies. Mine are only half as big as yours are. I spent a lifetime showing them off and sharing them. https://i.imgur.com/qrE6PjM.jpg
I only worked a few weeks of my life so raising kids was my real job. Keep having fun.

So my department called a meeting last week. by meeting, I mean audio skype conference. OK a few things to understand, most people in my department have never met or seen each other, we are scattered. my department consists of about 50 men and me. I am located in a building about 300 miles away from the next closest member of my department. in my city, there are about 260 employees total, and 250 to 255 are men. My department only calls this type of meeting when someone complains about someone in our department.

So emergency meeting on...drumroll please..... workplace attire. ugh. but there was no mention of funky colored hair (awesome), so I guess no one local has complained about that.

what was mentioned:

plumbers crack. yeah. pretty sure that one wasn't about me, but does that extend to i can't now wear low cut jeans, high cut thongs, and short tops. not that I did, but now it is so on the to do list to test. also determine exactly how low is too low to be considered an inappropriate amount of ass crack to get complaints.

next, wearing clothing that is several sizes too big. ok now I am totally guilty there with my xxl mens flannels in winter. but could some guy actually complain to HR that my top was too loose and them actually listen. If it is inappropriate to complain that my shirt isn't form fitting enough, how would it be appropriate to do the same thing to a guy. next on the to do list, wait for the cool HR guy to come to town, convince one of the jokester guys to go up to him and say they want to log a complaint that my shirt is not tight enough. Obviously hr guy would realize i set him up as I start cackling hysterically from a far as hr guy tries to find a way to stutter through that conversation.

and finally no t-shirts, especially ones with words. polos are ok. so i guess my "less whine, more wine" and "i'd like to stay and chat, but I am lying" tshirts are out. What if i get a flowy girly blouse printed with less whine more wine....now on the to do list to test.

but here is where it gets tougher. ok todays shirt is a ribbed long sleeved Tshirt in heather grey. the black flowery one is technically a 3/4 sleeved Tshirt in a floral print. Almost everything I wear is marketed as a Tshirt. Does adding rayon to make it stretchy and having longer sleeves no longer make it a Tshirt in man eyes? What do you expect from your computer geeks wardrobe in your office? Is my wardrobe inadequate?

inappropriate?

Personally, I LIKE today's look ... then again, I'm already hugely biased toward your perspective.

And I have to grant you the point on the durability of fishnets ...

Lastly, it's a damn shame that the people you work with just cannot appreciate how lucky they are to have you there ...

ok, last pointless work tit pic. I am leaving early. i have an appointment with my pussy (Vet, so not as fun as it sounds).

I wouldn’t say that pic is pointless, in fact it’s causing a something on me to point right now, very sexy! Glad to see your back, hot pics, personality and all. Hope your pussy is ok:D

I'm no judge or lawyer no matter how many Holiday Inn's I enjoy the issue was no ass crack and no mention of full on exposed ass was discussed just the ass crack exposure....so full on exposed ass should be just fine when it looks like yours .

Hell even I'm going to steal that freedom of expression excuse!

I'm drinking some Blue Moon beer, its Coors but taste good :)

Glad your back :devil:

Yes. I think whole ass does sound totally different and not a violation of the new ass crack rule.

Glad to see you posting again!

I also have a warehouse full of chocolate, just fyi.

Thanks. And how is the wine situation. I am kind of a lush.

Perfect attire for an IT Techie. If only we had someone like you when I was working, my systems would need your hands on attention daily.

Thanks, yeah the IT world is changing. Hands on attention with a friendly demeanor and an excellent ability to turn things on rapidly.

I think ghostee's on to something with that full ass defense. ::p:

Warehouse of chocolate .... Your Willy Wonka admit it!

Now the important question would be Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp Willy Wonka.

I see two points sexy lady and good luck at the Vet.

OK guess it wasn't pointless. Thank you.

We really miss Florida. If you go to Pensacola stop at the Blue Angel air museum. We loved the beaches around the coast. Met lots of men who liked bare boobies. Mine are only half as big as yours are. I spent a lifetime showing them off and sharing them. https://i.imgur.com/qrE6PjM.jpg
I only worked a few weeks of my life so raising kids was my real job. Keep having fun.

Yeah, usually when I travel, I am working all day, then hit restaurants or bar at night. Pensacola, the hotel they have me stay in doesn't have a bar. So rude. But I am glad you have had such luck finding men who like bare boobies. I do enjoy flashing myself, though more rare since my 30s (well except here). Kind of surprised there is men left in America who didn't see my tits before given my teens and 20s though. Only 13 more years of kid duty left. Maybe I will be that 50 year old chick riding topless on a motorcycle lol.

Personally, I LIKE today's look ... then again, I'm already hugely biased toward your perspective.

And I have to grant you the point on the durability of fishnets ...

Lastly, it's a damn shame that the people you work with just cannot appreciate how lucky they are to have you there ...

Well thanks. And my coworkers are quite cool and a lot of fun, but yeah I am just one of the guys. OK maybe the dirty jokes take on a different flair when it is me that is the butt of them. They are completely respectful when discussing my ass though. So rude. I can't even count on construction workers anymore either. You know what one shouted at me near the vets today. I like your hair. Seriously, come on, you can do better than that. Not as bad as the catcallers that did shout some fun shit, then noticed I was old and apologized and called me ma'am....but still, I like your hair. So sad when you can't even count on construction workers for vulgar compliments anymore.

I wouldn’t say that pic is pointless, in fact it’s causing a something on me to point right now, very sexy! Glad to see your back, hot pics, personality and all. Hope your pussy is ok:D

Well glad to hear I actually got to the point in only a sentence or two. Wonders never cease. And thank you. All is well.

what was mentioned:

inappropriate?

Wow... so very arousing and sexy... your breasts are absolutely fantastic, and I would have no qualms about what you wear to work ;)

ok, last pointless work tit pic. I am leaving early. i have an appointment with my pussy (Vet, so not as fun as it sounds).

Definitely not pointless... and very erotic indeed. I really hope your pussy is alright. I am definitely a pussy lover.

:kiss::rose:

Well Justa ask him which Willy Wonka he is already and i never took you for a wine person, I should have read the shirt and not stared at the hard nipples and large breast under it! :nana:

Thank god you're back. Was becoming rather dull here without you.
And back with a bang too. Sweet new pics and rambles too.
Always sexy, always amusing and always interesting. Or maybe intriguing is a better word for it?
Pointless cube boob shot? No such thing when it's your boobs.

One boob

A lot more words.

Two boob

Innuendo.
Touched boob

No boob

You're already a woman of diverse kin... interests Justa so I thought I'd I'd plant the seeds for Dr Seuss play or at least a photoshoot idea. Oh wait, you only have a moment here or there for quick snaps. So a Seuss kink it is. ;)

Cheers

P.S. If you're not a fan of One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish maybe we can try...
I can see that you've got quite a mind for your age!

If you open your mind,
Oh, the thinks you will find
Lining up to get loose...
Oh, the thinks you can think
When you think about...

Going on adventure down a dangerous trail!

Oh, the thinks you can think!
If you're willing to try...

That you never dared to think of before!​

Well Justa ask him which Willy Wonka he is already and i never took you for a wine person, I should have read the shirt and not stared at the hard nipples and large breast under it! :nana:

I used to be a vodka drinker, but at some point umpteen shots a night becomes unhealthy because of being old and grown and shit. So doctors always say 2 glasses of red wine a day is good for your health. I have 40 ounces wine glasses. thus those 2 glasses do the trick, and it is for my health.

And yes you should always read my shirts. if they say something, it is funny damn it.

Such gorgeous tits! Would love to be sucking them right now :)

well thanks, there are lots of places I do enjoy being sucked.

Wow... so very arousing and sexy... your breasts are absolutely fantastic, and I would have no qualms about what you wear to work ;)

Definitely not pointless... and very erotic indeed. I really hope your pussy is alright. I am definitely a pussy lover.

:kiss::rose:

thank you. and yippie I can manage to dress myself. and yes everyone should love pussy. They are cute and nice and fun and warm and soft etc etc.

Thank god you're back. Was becoming rather dull here without you.
And back with a bang too. Sweet new pics and rambles too.
Always sexy, always amusing and always interesting. Or maybe intriguing is a better word for it?
Pointless cube boob shot? No such thing when it's your boobs.

well thank you. and don't challenge me to think of pointless things my boobs can do. mainly because I am not creative enough to come up with that many pointless things.

One boob

Two boob

Touched boob

No boob

You're already a woman of diverse kin... interests Justa so I thought I'd I'd plant the seeds for Dr Seuss play or at least a photoshoot idea. Oh wait, you only have a moment here or there for quick snaps. So a Seuss kink it is. ;)

Cheers

P.S. If you're not a fan of One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish maybe we can try...
I can see that you've got quite a mind for your age!

If you open your mind,
Oh, the thinks you will find
Lining up to get loose...
When you think about...

Going on adventure down a dangerous trail!

Oh, the thinks you can think!
If you're willing to try...

That you never dared to think of before!​

oh i didnt even notice i had a little dr suess thing started there. oh the kinks I can think if you are willing to try. ok it might not go quite like that, but i march to my own beat. oh and there was ships, feathers, pounding, and someone one would presume is hung like an elephant. yeah, idk maybe my thoughts aren't that far off.

So, I ordered some clothes from Sears, came in yesterday. one item was a print 1/2 sleeved tshirt (my normal style). Well they sent the wrong thing (they do a lot, I see why they have business issues) But I like to take what life throws at me, because sometimes you don't even know you needed something until it is there. most of my best experiences in life were so not planned. As for sears, last wrong thing they sent, I had ordered flaired leg yoga pants, and they sent me tight capris and they actually looked kind of cute on me.

so rocking a blouse today for the first time in forever. as expected it is both too big and too small, ugh, but I have decided to have a little fun. I am going to wear it like this all day and see if anyone notices. it is tuesday after all.

oh and since it is Tuesday. Happy tuesday.

So, I ordered some clothes from Sears, came in yesterday. one item was a print 1/2 sleeved tshirt (my normal style). Well they sent the wrong thing (they do a lot, I see why they have business issues) But I like to take what life throws at me, because sometimes you don't even know you needed something until it is there. most of my best experiences in life were so not planned. As for sears, last wrong thing they sent, I had ordered flaired leg yoga pants, and they sent me tight capris and they actually looked kind of cute on me.

so rocking a blouse today for the first time in forever. as expected it is both too big and too small, ugh, but I have decided to have a little fun. I am going to wear it like this all day and see if anyone notices. it is tuesday after all.

oh and since it is Tuesday. Happy tuesday.

How wonderful to see you back!

so yeah, i have totally been lazy and slacking. pretty much have taken no pictures or done anything fun. but I did decide to at least half ass a saturday night outfit last night, as i really did need to get laid. was still lazy about going all out though, so I picked my favorite. it isn't my favorite because of looks, but because of comfort. fairly well fitting boob support (which is a struggle for me) and otherwise not remotely restrictive. pretty much they only thing even slightly sexy that is also comfortable that I own. i did of course add a garter belt, fishnet thigh highs, and crotchless panties to try to spice it up a little. I will say it did manage to serve its purpose, and I managed to get a very need lay.

Managed to get a lay???What man could turn you down??? :eek::devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back