Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I am bored, so i thought i'd ramble away as i answer a question from my inbox

Question was. If you don’t mind me asking (and you might) what kind of inappropriate contact did you have with the guys in your wedding party?

So now we have learned I am a total whore, most of my male friendships end up crossing lines, and a lot of my stories begin with alcohol. Don't judge me, sorry I have no stories that begin with, "well we were eating a salad". If you have a good story that begins with salad, feel free to share.

I don't think you're a total whore... you just have been very open with your relationships. Plus, most of that sounds like it was in the past... not during the wedding, which would have been different.
Also, I don't think there are many stories that begin with eating a salad... though if there are vegetarians... there might be.

Glad you shared, it was very interesting read.

Your inbox is clean? Who are you and what have you done with Justa?

I don't think anyone has a good story involving salad unless it's the other kind of salad.

Lol. I turned off people being able to see when I am on here. Was for a different reason, but resulted in less messages.

And i have no idea what you mean by other kind of salad. Off to Google lol.

Looking for new friends? LOL

I could always use more friends, but really I am a crappy friend. Sometimes I vanish, I am usually emotionally distant, I encourage bad decisions, and make fun of my friends.

I don't think you're a total whore... you just have been very open with your relationships. Plus, most of that sounds like it was in the past... not during the wedding, which would have been different.
Also, I don't think there are many stories that begin with eating a salad... though if there are vegetarians... there might be.

Glad you shared, it was very interesting read.

Well thanks. Yeah all I did at the wedding was hire a hooker to give a couple of blow jobs during the after reception party.
Yeah maybe someone will chime in with a salad story.

I could always use more friends, but really I am a crappy friend. Sometimes I vanish, I am usually emotionally distant, I encourage bad decisions, and make fun of my friends.

Sounds like the female version of me. I have been accused of being “Lit lazy” Makes me wonder about what they’d think of me getting busy or too distracted to keep in touch in real life. 😁

so yeah, i have totally been lazy and slacking. pretty much have taken no pictures or done anything fun. but I did decide to at least half ass a saturday night outfit last night, as i really did need to get laid. was still lazy about going all out though, so I picked my favorite. it isn't my favorite because of looks, but because of comfort. fairly well fitting boob support (which is a struggle for me) and otherwise not remotely restrictive. pretty much they only thing even slightly sexy that is also comfortable that I own. i did of course add a garter belt, fishnet thigh highs, and crotchless panties to try to spice it up a little. I will say it did manage to serve its purpose, and I managed to get a very need lay.

The fact that you dress for sex makes you even more of a goddess. Thank you for returning and sharing your beauty and sexy personality. You really have been missed.

so yeah, i have totally been lazy and slacking. pretty much have taken no pictures or done anything fun. but I did decide to at least half ass a saturday night outfit last night, as i really did need to get laid. was still lazy about going all out though, so I picked my favorite. it isn't my favorite because of looks, but because of comfort. fairly well fitting boob support (which is a struggle for me) and otherwise not remotely restrictive. pretty much they only thing even slightly sexy that is also comfortable that I own. i did of course add a garter belt, fishnet thigh highs, and crotchless panties to try to spice it up a little. I will say it did manage to serve its purpose, and I managed to get a very need lay.

Lovely woman in a lovely outfit ... I especially like the "flip-off"! And I can honestly say that you manage to make fishnets look delicious ...

I'm glad you are back; I have missed seeing your posts (pics AND words!).

*softkiss*

Justa bad news your not fat,chubby or wide....sexy legs,nice ass, large breast,sweet lips yes .....fat nope.
Question how much chocolate should I stock up for you and your good cause I'm a big breast and sweet ass guy in case your making a back up guy list.🔥😈💋

You are dressed just right, and Id love helping you undress from that very sexy outfit

so I am bored, so i thought i'd ramble away as i answer a question from my inbox

Question was. If you don’t mind me asking (and you might) what kind of inappropriate contact did you have with the guys in your wedding party?

so i guess at some point i shared my male friendships usually cross lines at some point. let me look at a group shot and give the short version from left to right. if anyone wants a long version on one, feel free to ask.

my dad, no inappropriate physical contact there. though a dysfunctional relationship. I would stay with him a few days a year over easter and christmas. we would go to the bar and spend the day there, he would drive us home, then we would watch bad b horror movies. christmas was usually silent night deadly night series. it isn't christmas day for a little girl until you watch a chick with awesome tits get impaled on deer antlers by santa claus. thanks dad. easter was usually carpentry themed. tool box murders, texas chainsaw massacre and such.

ok next. a friend of hubby's and mine that we met after we were together. we lived within walking distance and hung out all the time. he was having a rough time of things, we went on an alcohol run because the party had run out, and just a quick blow job to improve his day. he was a good friend and an awesome guy so ...Ya know... I decided to be there for a friend.

next another good friend of the group we met together. he was like me, when we drink, we can just party all night, so everyone would pass out around us and we would talk and play video games, watch movies etc together for hours. we grew very very close. Every now and then we would screw. he usually had a string of one night stands, short term girlfriends etc. he did have one long term open relationship that I blew up. kind of funny as she had slept with my husband, but at some point, she had taken me off the table (like he could screw anyone but me) then there was this one night and yada yada. so we kept him as a friend when they broke up.

next one of my kid brothers, nothing inappropriate there. i was actually old enough to biologically be my brothers' mom (though it would be tragic with that one as i was 12 when he was born) but i left home when he was super young.

next is my husbands best friend from childhood, who i met the same night I met my husband. over the years we all lived together on and off. in the beginning my relationship with my husband was undefined and we were all super close living in a skanky hotel room together. Honestly we cared for each other deeply. had he just said one word different one night, i might have ended up married to him. anyway, we spent a lot of time together back in the day and some of it was in a bed.

next is my husband so obviously

next is my youngest bro. i was 16 when he was born, never home, and moved out not long after.

next is my husbands friend from a brief stint in the military. i had only met him once before the wedding which was years prior. he was driving through and spent the night in the run down skanky hotel. Next day we went sight seeing. he drove, i knew the city. ended up a bar crawl pretty much by 11am. I wasn't close to 21, but it was never a problem. anyway, during the sight seeing, yada yada, there was break for some um new sights before the next tourist area. never to be spoken about again.

next is a friend hubby and i met together. never anything. he was so not my type. he did live with us a while, so yeah i am sure he saw me nude often, but no i was not remotely attracted to him, and he was never inappropriate.

and finally my moms 3rd husband. they got together when i was like 10 or so. our relationship was strained. he could be a very awesome guy but also sometimes a mean drunk. was never creeptastic. well, i had started going home to visit my mom for christmas. i stayed with them. well i had just turned 21, and he had his work christmas get together at a bar, and invited me when mom bailed. we were having a really fun time, drinking, bad karaoke, lots of laughs. we went home after last call, and then suddenly his tongue was down my throat. not cool, creepy for me. but strained relationship and all, my best idea was to pack a pipe. Come on he was old, probably hadn't smoked in 20 years, it was great shit, and i knew he would as men who are trying to get in your pants do what you do. Plan worked perfectly, he passed out quick. It was never spoken of, and got filed in my giant lessons learned file.

So now we have learned I am a total whore, most of my male friendships end up crossing lines, and a lot of my stories begin with alcohol. Don't judge me, sorry I have no stories that begin with, "well we were eating a salad". If you have a good story that begins with salad, feel free to share.

no judgement... great story to tell and love the honesty. others don't like it, well... good for you. now, how about showing more of that lovely body? your killing us here

Always have to tease me with the fishnets huh?

Missed you Friend

:rose: :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Happy Presidents Day.....unless you have to work and then's its just Monday Justa. :rose:

One mans whore is another mans Goddess or Goddess Whore after the right night (s) :devil:

Your hubby's correct you do have nice legs. :nana:

Sounds like the female version of me. I have been accused of being “Lit lazy” Makes me wonder about what they’d think of me getting busy or too distracted to keep in touch in real life. 😁

i generally just make sure i have low maintenance, low need friends. reason number 157 why I have like 2 female friends lol

The fact that you dress for sex makes you even more of a goddess. Thank you for returning and sharing your beauty and sexy personality. You really have been missed.

thank you. yes, I find slutty clothes do help attract men, well at least the fun ones ;)

Lovely woman in a lovely outfit ... I especially like the "flip-off"! And I can honestly say that you manage to make fishnets look delicious ...

I'm glad you are back; I have missed seeing your posts (pics AND words!).

*softkiss*
lol, thanks. and come on fishnets look awesome on everyone

Justa bad news your not fat,chubby or wide....sexy legs,nice ass, large breast,sweet lips yes .....fat nope.
Question how much chocolate should I stock up for you and your good cause I'm a big breast and sweet ass guy in case your making a back up guy list.
ok, i am chubby, and it is all good. I could say sturdy if it sounds better. I always love when I get the sturdy compliment (insert sarcasm font). Oh and there is never too much chocolate.

You are dressed just right, and Id love helping you undress from that very sexy outfit
thank you. it does have those sneaky hidden bra hooks though

no judgement... great story to tell and love the honesty. others don't like it, well... good for you. now, how about showing more of that lovely body? your killing us here
i honestly dont expect too much judgement from this crowd. maybe not something i can share with my bored moms group, but yeah i dont expect pervs to judge me for being pervy lol. and yes i will loose my clothes eventually. i always do.

Always have to tease me with the fishnets huh?
it is always about those classy fishnets

Missed you Friend

:rose:
thanks

Great to see you back.
thank you

Happy Presidents Day.....unless you have to work and then's its just Monday Justa. :rose:

One mans whore is another mans Goddess or Goddess Whore after the right night (s) :devil:

Your hubby's correct you do have nice legs. :nana:

i am working, but trying to do the least amount possible. we shall see how it goes.

so apparently everyone has off because a holiday...well except me. so trying to half ass the day, and here is a boring half boob cube shot.

maybe later i will make it to a full boob shot

Justa I can't argue with you about what type body label you are but I find you to be very desirable.
Nope still not bored when I look at your boob(s) glad your having fun sexy girl.

Sturdy well if that means a fun pounding for for both parties who doesn't want that?:nana:

Yes its true I really have nothing interesting to share I'm here for the pics and feeling shameless about it you busty cube dweller and interweb portable keeper. :devil:

Great boob, enjoy your day!

thanks, I am trying, but most people talking to me today are not being funny and are wanting boring shit from me, ugj One cute young guy did stop by and brighten my day (though he did want me to do my job too, but at least he is hot and funny, though painfully young, I am probably old enough to me his mom, but hey a girl can let her imagination run a little wild sometimes

Justa I can't argue with you about what type body label you are but I find you to be very desirable.
Nope still not bored when I look at your boob(s) glad your having fun sexy girl.

Sturdy well if that means a fun pounding for for both parties who doesn't want that?:nana:

Yes its true I really have nothing interesting to share I'm here for the pics and feeling shameless about it you busty cube dweller and interweb portable keeper. :devil:

sturdy has a lot of positives, and glad you arent bored yet. hope you find cubicles exciting too, as yeah lets be real, it is where i spend most of my time.

A lovely taster of what is to come.

thanks. i plan to include so long and rambling something with it too. figure if i bore people first, it becomes more exciting when i just shut up.

so apparently everyone has off because a holiday...well except me. so trying to half ass the day, and here is a boring half boob cube shot.

maybe later i will make it to a full boob shot

As always, a lovely view ...

And as for fishnets ... well, I prefer to have my head squeezed by silk over strings ... *wink*

As always, a lovely view ...

And as for fishnets ... well, I prefer to have my head squeezed by silk over strings ... *wink*

oh I can totally see that. I used to wear silk thigh highs a lot, still do often, but my love for fishnets is purely practical. I am one of those chicks who manages to get runs in silk stockings in no time flat. I actually kind of liked the grunge period, because then once one ran, I could just shred it rather than changing. I could literally go through 3 or 4 in a day. Fishnets are way more durable

What cubicle you in? I want to come pay you a visit!!!
the messy one.... littered with energy drinks and bath and body works and victoria secrets body sprays.

Justa I support your fishnet usage and their secondary use as a bondage tool proving just how practical they are and how smart you are to use them and you though I only wanted you for your body!:p

Age really but a shag on him and ruin him for all others you sexy cubical Goddess!

Since I'm failing to do my part in any conversation today your rambling is only normal and yes I was one of them that hounded you to do a thread so there is that also.

Lovin the Purple on you not that you asked or did it for me , just a simple compliment and another reason I enjoy your pic thread.

Good luck with the work thing its Monday after all, gonna eat my chicken fried steak and drink muh beer now. :devil:

So my department called a meeting last week. by meeting, I mean audio skype conference. OK a few things to understand, most people in my department have never met or seen each other, we are scattered. my department consists of about 50 men and me. I am located in a building about 300 miles away from the next closest member of my department. in my city, there are about 260 employees total, and 250 to 255 are men. My department only calls this type of meeting when someone complains about someone in our department.

So emergency meeting on...drumroll please..... workplace attire. ugh. but there was no mention of funky colored hair (awesome), so I guess no one local has complained about that.

what was mentioned:

plumbers crack. yeah. pretty sure that one wasn't about me, but does that extend to i can't now wear low cut jeans, high cut thongs, and short tops. not that I did, but now it is so on the to do list to test. also determine exactly how low is too low to be considered an inappropriate amount of ass crack to get complaints.

next, wearing clothing that is several sizes too big. ok now I am totally guilty there with my xxl mens flannels in winter. but could some guy actually complain to HR that my top was too loose and them actually listen. If it is inappropriate to complain that my shirt isn't form fitting enough, how would it be appropriate to do the same thing to a guy. next on the to do list, wait for the cool HR guy to come to town, convince one of the jokester guys to go up to him and say they want to log a complaint that my shirt is not tight enough. Obviously hr guy would realize i set him up as I start cackling hysterically from a far as hr guy tries to find a way to stutter through that conversation.

and finally no t-shirts, especially ones with words. polos are ok. so i guess my "less whine, more wine" and "i'd like to stay and chat, but I am lying" tshirts are out. What if i get a flowy girly blouse printed with less whine more wine....now on the to do list to test.

but here is where it gets tougher. ok todays shirt is a ribbed long sleeved Tshirt in heather grey. the black flowery one is technically a 3/4 sleeved Tshirt in a floral print. Almost everything I wear is marketed as a Tshirt. Does adding rayon to make it stretchy and having longer sleeves no longer make it a Tshirt in man eyes? What do you expect from your computer geeks wardrobe in your office? Is my wardrobe inadequate?

inappropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back