Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have heard the comments and I have finally created my own thread (Thank Fred for sending me an index or blame Fred for enabling me).

I guess I should start with the index of past pics. Wow, I have posted 66 items, more than I though. It was fun to walk down memory lane and see the progressive changes from the first to the last.

my personal favorites
my first less than decent 4,,, p1891
this one was fun for me, maybe someday i will post the after picture pictures and video 24,,, p2598
also fun and I slept in a little 30,,, p2617
the thong brought back a ton of memories 38,,, p2787
this was just funny at the time 39,,, p2978
I really liked this nightgown, comfortable and my tits didnt keep falling out 50,,, p2340
idk, i liked the top 52,,, p3296

ladies without bras:
1,,, p3261
that was my first, it always starts with just one innocent picture, doesn't it? this was even already out on the internet as it was actually from a clothing review (long story)
5,,, p3331--6,,, p3363 --9,,, p3400

Cleavage:
2,,, p1683 --3,,, p1725--8,,, p1761--13,,, p1872 --36,,, p2117 --50,,, p2340

Titty Tuesday
4,,, p1891 --7,,, p2015--10,,, p2087 --15,,, p2205--19,,, p2320--20,,, p2391--23,,, p2429 --26,,, p2484 --28,,, p264 -- 30,,, p2617 --32,,, p2664 --34,,, p2728 --37,,, p2853 -- 39,,, p2978 --40,,, p3054 --41,,, p3116 --52,,, p3296

Thong Thursday
11,,, p2381 --16,,, p2470--24,,, p2733 --27,,, p2631 --29,,, p2651 --31,,, p2693 -- 33,,, p2733--35,,, p2747 -- 38,,, p2787 --42,,, p2812 --56,,, p2853

posts your breasts with size
(even though my size is so rudely left off the size conversion chart here lol) US 32L, UK 32HH, EUR 70M 17,,, p1853-- 79,,, p2392--

misc threads
12,,, p304 --14,,, p3340 --18,,, p3365 --22,,, p287 --25,,, p32

office pics is just a fun thread as a whole for me (even though 90% of my pics are office pics)
43,,, p26
started innocently enough 44,,, --then cube boob 45,,, --work bench topless 46,,, --hallway topless 47,,, --vps office topless 48,,, --fuck it, break room topless and braless 49,,, p66
51,,, p93 --53,,, --54,,, p130 --55,,, -- p151
57,,, p201
inside my desk drawer, nothing too exciting, the things you would expect. sfps, flash drives, tools, connectors, batteries, snacks, ok maybe a few things that are not quite expected 58,,, p211
fuck it friday and pantyless friday at my cube 59,,, --60,,, --61,,, --62,,, -- 63,,, p228
64,,, p247 --66,,, p297

gifs and video
21 dizzy p3454 --65. yes I can lick my nipple p261 65. Gif version yes I can lick my nipple -- 67. slippery 3452

my own thread
68,,, p2 -- 69,,, p41-- 70,,, p87-- 71,,, p107-- 72,,, p107-- 73,,, p107-- 74,,, p107-- 75,,, p138-- 76audio,,, p138-- 77,,, p157-- 78betweenGIF,,, p195-- 80,,, p232-- 81,,, p260-- 82,,, p299-- 83,,, p335-- 84,,, p358-- 85,,, p384-- 86,,, p384-- 87,,, p385-- 88,,, p407-- 89,,, p427-- 90AfterThongThursVideo,,, p451-- 91,,, p473-- 92,,, p492-- 93,,, p492-- 94,,, p492-- 95,,, p526-- 96,,, p526-- 97,,, p526-- 98,,, p526-- 99,,, p577-- 100,,, p594-- 101,,, p598-- 102,,, p598-- 103,,, p598-- 104,,, p598-- 105,,, p598-- 106,,, p598-- 107,,, p598-- 108,,, p598-- 109,,, p598-- 110,,, p647-- 111,,, p647-- 112,,, p647-- 113,,, p647-- 114,,, p678-- 115,,, p701-- 116,,, p701-- 117,,, p701-- 118,,, p728-- 119,,, p728-- 120,,, p728-- 121,,, p733-- 122TipsyWarrantVid, p733-- 123,,, p747-- 124,,, p747-- 125TitDropGif, p760-- 126,,, p775-- 127,,, p775-- 128,,, p775-- 129,,, p793-- 130,,, p806-- 131,,, p806-- 132,,, p806-- 133,,, p851-- 134,,, p851-- 135,,, p881-- 136,,, p899-- 137,,, p899-- 138,,, p927-- 139,,, p927-- 140,,, p927-- 141,,, p952-- 142,,, p965-- 143,,, p965--
144,,, p983-- 145,,, p983--

Feel free to ask me questions and just discuss random shit, I don't bite (hard). Funny is always preferred. Just so people stop asking (which actually makes me laugh as all of the women understood completely without asking, but men ask a lot), I will explain the User Name. I originally created an account to write (which will actually never happen), but in case I ever got there, I wanted people to understand where the story was coming from. That would be from a chick who is just another cliche that you see everywhere. I was trying to get across the desperate housewife syndrome aspect, but saying housewife would be minimizing housewives as at least I have a soul sucking corporate job to have adult like interactions at. Despite how hard and how long I fought it, I am still sometimes at Target. You see us everywhere though, but especially Target. The housewives might actually be on day 3 of the same t-shirt and yoga pants. You ask us what our hobbies are and you get a blank look like we don't understand English. Clarify with what do you like to do, and still the blank look. Why? because it has been so long we have forgotten. We just deal with responsibilities. We go to our jobs or deal with the rugrats, take them to their activities, cook meals, run errands and clean on weekends. If we can steal some time once every three months to see a friend, it is combined with household supply shopping at Target. We might bring the kids, because if we don't, we haven't even arrived before a husband is texting about how long it has been or something about the kids. Anyway Target, we talk about what the kids are up to, then the husbands, if we both work, we talk about work, then maybe the recent Greys...then what. My friend and I actually make up ridiculous stories about those around us. We have already shared our old stories, and we don't have much new. That is the cliche I was implying. What I am desperate for is new experiences. Sure, that could be one night with a new person, but it is deeper than that. I guess what I am desperate for is freedom and time to enjoy it. I do pretty good in stealing little bits of time here and there, and keeping things as interesting and fun as I can, but I am still a bit cliche. Just another chick at Target like all the rest.

Also side note, guys looking for chicks, have you tried Target? It is full of painfully bored women looking to take home something they totally don't need just for something different and exciting to do. Might be a good place to look.
You are definitely on the right track. I love this thread the pics are out of this world sexy.

Missed you, welcome back! How was vacation?
it was fine, absolutely nothing exciting though

Hey, welcome back. :) I shop used, at least when it comes to music stuff. ;) It's really the best way to go if you know what you're buying. Other stuff, I usually don't pay attention to price depending on what it is. I hardly buy shit lol. But now I need work boots so yay for shopping. Clearance would help.
i wanna shop and not pay attention to the price. i would spend way way too much though. and actually, I do like bargain shopping. it is the thrill of the hunt, and the success of the catch. only hunting and catching i get to do anymore. Hubby was not of my old hunting habit lol

OK Justa you now know your followers are a needy bunch and will stop all the rumors and worrying about you!

I became addicted to the Queen Anna Blueberries that the local Wally world was selling, so damn good!

Glad you ok and look forward to the warming weather that will allow you to once again flash us your lusty body pics!

well thanks, though i dont mind exciting rumors, they can be fun

It is good to see you back, and I am glad that you are well. I thought I was a jinx for a while there. I found your thread and then, no more lol... But glad you are back and hope that you will find some time once things settle back down for you.
((HUGGS))
lol and ty

:D god to see you posting again and that things are ok and well. As far as working at work? What are they thinking geez.
thanks and seriously, people just need to stop by and want to hang out because of my glowing fucking personality damn it.

Pleased to see you are ok. Life gets in the way of fun most of the time.

Looking forward to your fun posts as and when you can.
thanks. yeah that life, can be such a buzz kill sometimes

Glad to see your doing good. Ready for some warm, sunny weather myself.
it is actually nice and sunny this week, yippie

WE have been having dreary weather too...just not too cold, but rainy. Sun came out today and EVERYONE responds to it! Let's face it, we are children of the Light!

Glad to hear you are well and eating clearance cookies!

yeah. unfortunately my jeans are not a fan of the clearance cookies and chocolate

Nice to hear you are OK... and lots of people have the blues this time of year... after the big holiday rush and then nothing!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend...:rose::kiss:

yeah it is pretty common

Sounds like you and I deal with the post-Holiday thing the same way. Of course, you look MUCH better doing it than me ... *lol*
lol well thank you

Welcome back!!
thank you

Justa your missed and yes I know you'll come back when your damn good and ready, I do love that feisty spirit...........anyway I keep looking at the target sign and those road runner cartoons just keep playing in my mind and who wants to be Wile E Coyote?

And then my train of thought wandered off to your past pics and how wicked sexy you are in your nerd socks or hooker boots and drool ensued, wasn't pretty but it happened, made you smile.
Hey pity smiles count:nana: :heart:
haha. thank you.

glad you're still around. I've always enjoyed stopping by to perv on your pix.

:kiss:
well i do like being perved on

Happy Monday Justa :heart:
thanks

Miss this thread
sorry, i am a total slacker

sorry.

You are definitely on the right track. I love this thread the pics are out of this world sexy.
thanks

Me too! Been sacavenging all my local Targets but no luck.
how can anyone not find something at target

Hoping she's back soon
we will see i guess.

Hope you are ok lovely, :rose:
thank you. i am fine, i am always fine. maybe cranky or bitchy, but still fine.

Stopping in to say hello
hi.

Just saying hi and to let you know I miss you.
thank you

so yeah, i have totally been lazy and slacking. pretty much have taken no pictures or done anything fun. but I did decide to at least half ass a saturday night outfit last night, as i really did need to get laid. was still lazy about going all out though, so I picked my favorite. it isn't my favorite because of looks, but because of comfort. fairly well fitting boob support (which is a struggle for me) and otherwise not remotely restrictive. pretty much they only thing even slightly sexy that is also comfortable that I own. i did of course add a garter belt, fishnet thigh highs, and crotchless panties to try to spice it up a little. I will say it did manage to serve its purpose, and I managed to get a very need lay.

so yeah, i have totally been lazy and slacking. pretty much have taken no pictures or done anything fun. but I did decide to at least half ass a saturday night outfit last night, as i really did need to get laid. was still lazy about going all out though, so I picked my favorite. it isn't my favorite because of looks, but because of comfort. fairly well fitting boob support (which is a struggle for me) and otherwise not remotely restrictive. pretty much they only thing even slightly sexy that is also comfortable that I own. i did of course add a garter belt, fishnet thigh highs, and crotchless panties to try to spice it up a little. I will say it did manage to serve its purpose, and I managed to get a very need lay.

You look so amazing! I have missed you!!!

Well look at what the cat dragged in... ;)
yeah that cat is such an ass, dragging weird things in.

LOOK. Who’s. BACK.

We’re all going to be so excited to see
You again. 🍿
awesome, i do like um excited men.

I can't imagine any sane man would turn you down for a lay, let alone while wearing that outfit.
eh, you'd be surprised, i am kind of an acquired taste, sane men probably know they should run for the hills

Gone for awhile, missed alot and back looking sizzling hot! :devil: :rose:
well thank you.

You look so amazing! I have missed you!!!
thank you

Got me hard already, so seeing you out dressed with your breasts and legs showing it wouldn't take me long to get down and dirty with you.

So you half assed something and only showed us your boobs Justa? :confused: Then again, you could half boob something and do better than most full boob efforts. :D

Comfort is key when it comes lingerie. I learned that years ago. Now I think about the materials and the stitching and what it will push on or fail to support.

Lovely outfit (I'm a huge fan of garter belts and stockings) and I'm not surprised it achieved it's purpose. Then again, I'm sure it would have worked on 99% of the hetero male population. That 1%? There's always someone willing to throw themself on the sword to prove a point.

Cheers :rose:

Got me hard already, so seeing you out dressed with your breasts and legs showing it wouldn't take me long to get down and dirty with you.

well thank you. of course taking it off puts me in the lack of boob support state again. what would i do for boob support.

So you half assed something and only showed us your boobs Justa? :confused: Then again, you could half boob something and do better than most full boob efforts. :D

Comfort is key when it comes lingerie. I learned that years ago. Now I think about the materials and the stitching and what it will push on or fail to support.

Lovely outfit (I'm a huge fan of garter belts and stockings) and I'm not surprised it achieved it's purpose. Then again, I'm sure it would have worked on 99% of the hetero male population. That 1%? There's always someone willing to throw themself on the sword to prove a point.

Cheers :rose:
yeah tomorrow may be a half boob kind of day. Most of my sexy lingerie is uncomfortable, but sometimes a girl wants to look cute. yes a lot of men are fans of garters and thigh highs as I have learned. hubby is actually a leg man. i kind of screwed up there. if i am every single again, I am looking for a chubby chaser who likes big boobs who will feed me chocolate and tell me I am pretty. life would be so much easier and i would hopefully have chocolate all the time which is awesome.

if i am every single again, I am looking for a chubby chaser who likes big boobs who will feed me chocolate and tell me I am pretty. life would be so much easier and i would hopefully have chocolate all the time which is awesome.

Such a simple woman. I like. I can take care of the chocolate part because I love chocolate too.

Well... I definitely would love to have given you what you needed. That outfit would have definitely gotten my mojo rising ;)
Very alluring and desirable indeed.
:rose::kiss:

Such a simple woman. I like. I can take care of the chocolate part because I love chocolate too.

Yes, I am a big fan of the simple things in life.

That's where my hands come into their own, perfect boob support, no straps needed.

Well hopefully you have big hands.

Well... I definitely would love to have given you what you needed. That outfit would have definitely gotten my mojo rising ;)
Very alluring and desirable indeed.
:rose::kiss:

Well thank you. Yeah sometimes I succeed, sometimes I fail, but I try, garter and thigh highs increase my odds of success considerably.

so I am bored, so i thought i'd ramble away as i answer a question from my inbox

Question was. If you don’t mind me asking (and you might) what kind of inappropriate contact did you have with the guys in your wedding party?

so i guess at some point i shared my male friendships usually cross lines at some point. let me look at a group shot and give the short version from left to right. if anyone wants a long version on one, feel free to ask.

my dad, no inappropriate physical contact there. though a dysfunctional relationship. I would stay with him a few days a year over easter and christmas. we would go to the bar and spend the day there, he would drive us home, then we would watch bad b horror movies. christmas was usually silent night deadly night series. it isn't christmas day for a little girl until you watch a chick with awesome tits get impaled on deer antlers by santa claus. thanks dad. easter was usually carpentry themed. tool box murders, texas chainsaw massacre and such.

ok next. a friend of hubby's and mine that we met after we were together. we lived within walking distance and hung out all the time. he was having a rough time of things, we went on an alcohol run because the party had run out, and just a quick blow job to improve his day. he was a good friend and an awesome guy so ...Ya know... I decided to be there for a friend.

next another good friend of the group we met together. he was like me, when we drink, we can just party all night, so everyone would pass out around us and we would talk and play video games, watch movies etc together for hours. we grew very very close. Every now and then we would screw. he usually had a string of one night stands, short term girlfriends etc. he did have one long term open relationship that I blew up. kind of funny as she had slept with my husband, but at some point, she had taken me off the table (like he could screw anyone but me) then there was this one night and yada yada. so we kept him as a friend when they broke up.

next one of my kid brothers, nothing inappropriate there. i was actually old enough to biologically be my brothers' mom (though it would be tragic with that one as i was 12 when he was born) but i left home when he was super young.

next is my husbands best friend from childhood, who i met the same night I met my husband. over the years we all lived together on and off. in the beginning my relationship with my husband was undefined and we were all super close living in a skanky hotel room together. Honestly we cared for each other deeply. had he just said one word different one night, i might have ended up married to him. anyway, we spent a lot of time together back in the day and some of it was in a bed.

next is my husband so obviously

next is my youngest bro. i was 16 when he was born, never home, and moved out not long after.

next is my husbands friend from a brief stint in the military. i had only met him once before the wedding which was years prior. he was driving through and spent the night in the run down skanky hotel. Next day we went sight seeing. he drove, i knew the city. ended up a bar crawl pretty much by 11am. I wasn't close to 21, but it was never a problem. anyway, during the sight seeing, yada yada, there was break for some um new sights before the next tourist area. never to be spoken about again.

next is a friend hubby and i met together. never anything. he was so not my type. he did live with us a while, so yeah i am sure he saw me nude often, but no i was not remotely attracted to him, and he was never inappropriate.

and finally my moms 3rd husband. they got together when i was like 10 or so. our relationship was strained. he could be a very awesome guy but also sometimes a mean drunk. was never creeptastic. well, i had started going home to visit my mom for christmas. i stayed with them. well i had just turned 21, and he had his work christmas get together at a bar, and invited me when mom bailed. we were having a really fun time, drinking, bad karaoke, lots of laughs. we went home after last call, and then suddenly his tongue was down my throat. not cool, creepy for me. but strained relationship and all, my best idea was to pack a pipe. Come on he was old, probably hadn't smoked in 20 years, it was great shit, and i knew he would as men who are trying to get in your pants do what you do. Plan worked perfectly, he passed out quick. It was never spoken of, and got filed in my giant lessons learned file.

So now we have learned I am a total whore, most of my male friendships end up crossing lines, and a lot of my stories begin with alcohol. Don't judge me, sorry I have no stories that begin with, "well we were eating a salad". If you have a good story that begins with salad, feel free to share.

so I am bored, so i thought i'd ramble away as i answer a question from my inbox

Your inbox is clean? Who are you and what have you done with Justa?

So now we have learned I am a total whore, most of my male friendships end up crossing lines, and a lot of my stories begin with alcohol. Don't judge me, sorry I have no stories that begin with, "well we were eating a salad". If you have a good story that begins with salad, feel free to share.

I don't think anyone has a good story involving salad unless it's the other kind of salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back