Toy Talk and Review

Very true. Ironically enough, we have a hitachi. You know... for tight muscles and such haha

Thanks for the description. Will have to look for the horseshoe massager! ;-)

I can't help but reminisce about the episode of Sex and The City where Samantha is giving advice on personal massagers at the store. The horseshoe one was held up and her comment was "not if you mount it". One of my favorite scenes on television to date.

Ok- resume normal programming.

I can't help but reminisce about the episode of Sex and The City where Samantha is giving advice on personal massagers at the store. The horseshoe one was held up and her comment was "not if you mount it". One of my favorite scenes on television to date.

Ok- resume normal programming.

Sex and the city introduced me to my first rabbit.
The show had some great moments lol even if I was disappointed in the rabbit

I won't go into too many details. My sexual marriage has ended. She just isn't interested.

I am looking for a flashlight?
Why do I feel shame about wanting a sex toy? She has many but I am embarrassed to even buy one.

As a tag on to this I travel a lot. Anything like a fleshlight that is small for travel and TSA won’t think I’m a pervert when my carryon goes through the X-ray?
Thanks.

Let's talk anal toys.

I'm a total noob (well not total, but certainly a novice) when it comes to anal toys. What are your faves and why? What worked, what didn't and of course, corresponding lube recommendations are delightfully accepted.

As a tag on to this I travel a lot. Anything like a fleshlight that is small for travel and TSA won’t think I’m a pervert when my carryon goes through the X-ray?
Thanks.

Lelo has a new line that have an app :) The picobong line. I’d toss them in with beach stuff, they’re bright colors.
TSA has already seen everything anyway have you seen their Instagram?

Thanks.

You want to take a look at the tenga products.
They do a range of disposable and reusable masturbation AIDS.

Thanks.

There are a bunch of male masturbators that are discreet in appearance. As a coconspirator,I enjoyed using the double sided strokers for variability and cleanup. There are a whole range out there that are bright in color, vary in texture and size. We started with the Doc Johnson brand that had two different size openings and textures. It was a lot of fun to use.

Protips: 1. Use lube. 2. After cleaning, sprinkle corn starch onto the dry toy to store. It'll stop it from sticking together and prolong the life of the materials.

Nice informative thread.
I have 2 glass toys that I love - one is smooth but curved, the other has ridges and oh yes they work.
You can heat up with warm water or they are naturally cool.
I have not had a problem with them breaking or chipping. I have had one for several years.
Easy clean up - warm soapy water and air dry.
For lube I prefer - Fractionated Coconut Oil.

I have been interested in the Rabbit! thanks for the reviews. :rose:

Interesting. Just wondering how it feels for you wearing the extender? Do you get any sensation or is it your wife’s reaction that makes it good for you?

Her reaction is what stimulates me. Seeing her in such pleasure makes me very worked up every time. Then I usually take it off and we role play me reclaiming her after some other young stud has taken her. Great fun!! 😃😃👌

You want to take a look at the tenga products.
They do a range of disposable and reusable masturbation AIDS.

Hi Pantyboy,
Thanks. I did look them up. Do a little more research and see but they do look like they'd "fit".:eek:
And TSA won't think I'm some kind of pervert.:D

There are a bunch of male masturbators that are discreet in appearance. As a coconspirator,I enjoyed using the double sided strokers for variability and cleanup. There are a whole range out there that are bright in color, vary in texture and size. We started with the Doc Johnson brand that had two different size openings and textures. It was a lot of fun to use.

Protips: 1. Use lube. 2. After cleaning, sprinkle corn starch onto the dry toy to store. It'll stop it from sticking together and prolong the life of the materials.

Hi Aussiegeekygal,
Thanks much. They have quite a bit on their website so I'll need to look into them further. The double sided strokers do look like they'd be a good choice. I appreciate the help and won't look like a pervert to the TSA.

He flashlight is the only sex toy I’ve ever used. It’s great but having to add lube, then clean it and let it air dry does mean I often don’t bother. Definitely one for when I’m home alone for a while :)

There are a bunch of male masturbators that are discreet in appearance.
... as opposed to the male masturbators who were totally unsubtle about it when they were watching me play with Tinglebliss at a kink event. Oh, wait a moment, you were talking about the corresponding toys ... :eek:

As a coconspirator,I enjoyed using the double sided strokers for variability and cleanup. There are a whole range out there that are bright in color, vary in texture and size. We started with the Doc Johnson brand that had two different size openings and textures. It was a lot of fun to use.

Tinglebliss uses some similar "stroker" toys on me. It's an enjoyable feeling for me, although the intensity is such that it's a struggle to last for long. Lube is an absolute must — use lots of it! The downside is that you'll need a towel handy to dry your hands, or else the rubber toy has an annoying (yet sometimes hysterically funny) habit of pinging off with a rubbery sloshing sound and launching itself across the room.

The stroker toys that we have aren't double-sided, but they are ribbed, contoured and transparent. I think Tinglebliss enjoys being able to observe my progression through it and control precisely the sensations that I receive. She's also able to be sadistic (a developing trend of hers!), as one of the strokers is very small and tight. :eek:

... as opposed to the male masturbators who were totally unsubtle about it when they were watching me play with Tinglebliss at a kink event. Oh, wait a moment, you were talking about the corresponding toys ... :eek:

Tinglebliss uses some similar "stroker" toys on me. It's an enjoyable feeling for me, although the intensity is such that it's a struggle to last for long. Lube is an absolute must — use lots of it! The downside is that you'll need a towel handy to dry your hands, or else the rubber toy has an annoying (yet sometimes hysterically funny) habit of pinging off with a rubbery sloshing sound and launching itself across the room.

The stroker toys that we have aren't double-sided, but they are ribbed, contoured and transparent. I think Tinglebliss enjoys being able to observe my progression through it and control precisely the sensations that I receive. She's also able to be sadistic (a developing trend of hers!), as one of the strokers is very small and tight. :eek:

I agree about the struggle to last - my women wields the stroker we have with a certain glee, knowing that my usual control can vanish in a few tens of seconds!

Thanks.

The Tenga eggs are nice, small, can be found on Amazon and in "those" kind of stores. Disposable. But a bit pricey.

When out running errand's earlier & was in the same complex as a Love Shop (sex store). I went in & ended up buying a new Posh Warrior 9" Flesh Silicone Dong. Haven't used it yet but it feels pretty realistic, has the suction cup for say the shower. I like the medical grade silicone so there is no smell & no yucky pvc type taste. I've never tried one with a suction cup before so I'll have to experiment, plus this is the longest one I've ever got :cattail:
It's also compatible with our leather harness so that will be fun with FF play.

L:rose:

Tinglebliss uses some similar "stroker" toys on me. It's an enjoyable feeling for me, although the intensity is such that it's a struggle to last for long. Lube is an absolute must— use lots of it! The downside is that you'll need a towel handy to dry your hands, or else the rubber toy has an annoying (yet sometimes hysterically funny) habit of pinging off with a rubbery sloshing sound and launching itself across the room.

This is my sexual motto

The Tenga eggs are nice, small, can be found on Amazon and in "those" kind of stores. Disposable. But a bit pricey.

Hi Barefootgirl,
Thanks. I saw them but thought they were the egg shaped chocolate candy you can get in Europe. :eek:

When out running errand's earlier & was in the same complex as a Love Shop (sex store). I went in & ended up buying a new Posh Warrior 9" Flesh Silicone Dong. Haven't used it yet but it feels pretty realistic, has the suction cup for say the shower. I like the medical grade silicone so there is no smell & no yucky pvc type taste. I've never tried one with a suction cup before so I'll have to experiment, plus this is the longest one I've ever got :cattail:
It's also compatible with our leather harness so that will be fun with FF play.

L:rose:

I just got something quite similar.
Haven't left the house since. 😂
Nice to not have that awful cheap jelly dildo smell and taste. Never again!
Good suction too. *bites lip*

Huge thanks to the Lady Litster that recommended it!

This is my sexual motto

You gotta get Fuck Water!! Best lube ever! Especially for the butt stuff ;)

Anal toys-- good old fashioned plug but hold the Hitachi Wand at the base and zooooom

Tristan Taormina (anal sexpert, love her) has a line of vibrating plugs out that I'm curious about...

But nothing beats a curved glass dildo in my BFs hand :D

I just got something quite similar.
Haven't left the house since. 😂
Nice to not have that awful cheap jelly dildo smell and taste. Never again!
Good suction too. *bites lip*

Huge thanks to the Lady Litster that recommended it!

You gotta get Fuck Water!! Best lube ever! Especially for the butt stuff ;)

Anal toys-- good old fashioned plug but hold the Hitachi Wand at the base and zooooom

Tristan Taormina (anal sexpert, love her) has a line of vibrating plugs out that I'm curious about...

But nothing beats a curved glass dildo in my BFs hand :D

Good to know. I have a few silicon butt plugs and a wand (I shall report back :devil:)

Back