Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite thread on here right now! Will You be showing us Your non-tshirt bras too? Pretty please! Hope Your day is going well. :kiss:

Well I am the palest Floridian brunette ever, I do kind of glow in a black light. But no sniping of raccoons. Which leads to a story and a non slutty picture.

The story is just I seem to be everyone's phone a friend. Especially before the internet was cable and on cellular devices. Some of the more interesting drunken 3am calls "hey, what is the German word for queen" "drunk chick fell into a fire" "drunk kids partying, puke, broken shower, parents will be pissed" "what was the world in the original mario brothers where you can get infinite lives" "dog ate a maxipad, an overnight one" and "so someone gave me this displaced baby raccoon". Yeah I don't know how I became the phone a friend, but I relinquish the roll damn it. But it was fun raising Mikka

A story and a non slutty picture, the absolute horror!

You don't appear to be a red head, now those being pale I understand but lets face it they walk around clad in blankets and use umbrellas on the beach. Did I mention the sun glasses?

How can someone forget what world you got infinite lives in SMB. It's so easy. So very very easy.

A raccoon named Mikka. I heard of the horror stories people told trying to raise a raccoon and I heard the occasional tale of those who did and the little guys were loyal as can be eating out of their hands.

Once again I am in awe. You are so gorgeous. Love the 3rd pic the most since it shows so much of your face. Happy New Year and thanks for sharing your amazing beauty.

happy wednesday. So someone had requested I post a couple pictures in bras. My bras deserve a shout out anyway, I ask a lot of them. All my daily wear are T-shirt bras, probably because all I wear are t-shirts lol

all are 32HH UK which would be a 32L US. though in looking at the pictures, I need to remeasure, I think I am up a size. Of course this years New Years Resolution will be to lose weight again, so really I should check again in 6 months as I will wear a different size than now.

Anyway

panache

lulu tout (what was figleaves own brand until they changed the name)

Curvy Kate

figleaves

all my non tshirt bras are primarily freya, panache, and pour moi

Sheesh you sure know how to cause a serious case of morning wood.

awesome

Stopping by your thread always puts a smile on my face, my mind in the gutter, and a strain on my zipper! Thanks for the stuff and keep up the good work!

It is always nice to be appreciated, even if your zipper does not.

Some women are blessed with a smoldering hot body, some women are blessed with a gorgeous face...and you have both! Beautiful eyes

thank you. though fair warning, sometimes, like with the hair, I get bored and wear crazy contacts rather than my clear ones

You made a Brit very happy....:kiss:
glad to spread good will to other nations

P5isiUTm.jpg

Beautiful breasts, and luscious lips I'd love to kiss them both!
thank you

OK... didn't see this until Wednesday... but what a treat... the visual and the sounds of you....amazing...
thank you. have you not been spending enough time on lit.

I do too, especially when you post those amazing ones of yours!!!:rose::rose:
thank you

I do hope you get more "me" time.... you deserve it! And I do like the way you fill out those tops!!!:D:rose:
yeah so far, not so good. I think I will take future vacation days when school is in session lol

Thanks to whoever requested the bra shots and thank you so much for sharing... your cups runneth over!!!:rose::rose:
yeah, my bras do deserve some appreciation

My favourite thread on here right now! Will You be showing us Your non-tshirt bras too? Pretty please! Hope Your day is going well. :kiss:

thank you, and sure

A story and a non slutty picture, the absolute horror!

You don't appear to be a red head, now those being pale I understand but lets face it they walk around clad in blankets and use umbrellas on the beach. Did I mention the sun glasses?

How can someone forget what world you got infinite lives in SMB. It's so easy. So very very easy.

A raccoon named Mikka. I heard of the horror stories people told trying to raise a raccoon and I heard the occasional tale of those who did and the little guys were loyal as can be eating out of their hands.

oh I don't burn, just never get much time outside. lol on smb. Yeah Mikka was a handful, I was raising her to release. I mean she was super cute how she would go and get her bottle and bring it to you when she was hungry, but she would also climb on top of the refrigerator after grabbing tupperware from the cabinets and throw them at you and the cats when you walked by, oh and she learned how to open the refrigerator and would hang out in it eating whatever. The only time she ever bit me was me pulling her out of the refrigerator (she did give me fair warning with a hiss and growl but I thought she was blowing smoke lol). Yeah she was very very sweet, but could be such a handful and very stubborn. And the whole teaching how to dig up bugs, fish etc.

Once again I am in awe. You are so gorgeous. Love the 3rd pic the most since it shows so much of your face. Happy New Year and thanks for sharing your amazing beauty.

Thank you. Happy New Year to you too.

Bloody beautiful.

:kiss:

Thank you

This has to be next of the most cutest picture I seen. You look beautiful!

Well thank you. I don't really hear cute too often. Guess because I'm cute like a badger, ya know they do look really cute, until they open their mouth, then its like ohhh fuck, what kind of shit did I get myself in to.

Just caught up on the thread and the bra pictures are so amazingly sexy!!!!

Thank you. Didn't realize there were so many fans of covered up tits. Hum, who knew?

So story time. this is a story of the traumatic experience of exes finding you on social media. Actually I have a really really tragic story too, but it is only tragic, not funny, where as this one is only slightly tragic, or moderately disturbing, or fucking hilarious depending on your point of view. this happened about 2 years ago.

ok, I have thousands of facebook friends, many I don't really know, gaming and blogging and such, I actually have 3 accounts. Anyway, I just accept and don't even look. My main personal account got a request, didn't even notice who, I accepted, then I get a message, asking how I have been. Look and realize that it is an Ex from over 20 years ago, who I remember fondly. So I give the brief rundown, left the state a year or two after you, basically backpacked down the east coast, settled in florida, got married, have a toddler. And you? His response, oh just got out of prison, in a half way house as of yesterday.

Now here is where it gets really funny or disturbing. He says hey, my felon roomy is another ex of yours, provides the name, and says god he is a douche (and he always was). Ok, these 2 men have nothing in common other than a city, Me 2 decades ago, serving prison time at the same time, and can't stand each other. So how the fuck do they figure out they both were with me in the fucking 90s, hell, how the fuck do they even remember. I didn't remember them until reminded of them. Also, how many of my ex boyfriends are serving long term time in prison. what does that say about me? and am I the talk of cellblock C?

And that is reason number 197 to not talk to your exes on social media

So story time. this is a story of the traumatic experience of exes finding you on social media. Actually I have a really really tragic story too, but it is only tragic, not funny, where as this one is only slightly tragic, or moderately disturbing, or fucking hilarious depending on your point of view. this happened about 2 years ago.

ok, I have thousands of facebook friends, many I don't really know, gaming and blogging and such, I actually have 3 accounts. Anyway, I just accept and don't even look. My main personal account got a request, didn't even notice who, I accepted, then I get a message, asking how I have been. Look and realize that it is an Ex from over 20 years ago, who I remember fondly. So I give the brief rundown, left the state a year or two after you, basically backpacked down the east coast, settled in florida, got married, have a toddler. And you? His response, oh just got out of prison, in a half way house as of yesterday.

Now here is where it gets really funny or disturbing. He says hey, my felon roomy is another ex of yours, provides the name, and says god he is a douche (and he always was). Ok, these 2 men have nothing in common other than a city, Me 2 decades ago, serving prison time at the same time, and can't stand each other. So how the fuck do they figure out they both were with me in the fucking 90s, hell, how the fuck do they even remember. I didn't remember them until reminded of them. Also, how many of my ex boyfriends are serving long term time in prison. what does that say about me? and am I the talk of cellblock C?

Hahahaha! Awesome story. :)

Thank you. Didn't realize there were so many fans of covered up tits. Hum, who knew?[/QUOTE]

Honestly I think it is your tits specificly. They just look so amazing in your bras. I love the rest of your pics too!

Haha, not a fan of covered up tits?

Well, tits are tits even though uncovered is best. ;) I'm just fighting for the rights of the battered and bruised bras lolol.

And damn, what a story. That should be reason number 1 not to have social media in the first place. Even if you're a homebody like me with a few close friends, somebody who doesn't like you will probably find you.

Lol, yeah.

Hahahaha! Awesome story. :)

I thought it was hysterical, but I'm not right.

hard on the fabric . . . . ;)

So true.

honestly I think it is your tits specificly. They just look so amazing in your bras. I love the rest of your pics too!

I personally think they look better in bras, because the whole, woah, they are up here, awesome sauce thing.

Well, tits are tits even though uncovered is best. ;) I'm just fighting for the rights of the battered and bruised bras lolol.

And damn, what a story. That should be reason number 1 not to have social media in the first place. Even if you're a homebody like me with a few close friends, somebody who doesn't like you will probably find you.

Yeah it is tough to be my bra. Oh that isn't close to reason number 1, trust me. Besides, my twisted ass thinks it is fucking funny and i would not have the story otherwise.

I personally think they look better in bras, because the whole, woah, they are up here, awesome sauce thing.

I agree! But your breasts look amazing in or out of a bra!!

Thank you, Thank you... I get hell for not being all over the social media thing mess like all my other coworkers.
I miss out of events , its hell enjoy alone time with the gf and not doing some out reach community service since i'm not on a list and my cell is not for work stuff and get razzed about being anti social....I wasn't but I so fucking am becoming that way.....and when I finally told them my fear of big brothers social media trap they laughed.

Well you just proved me right and made me laugh a little but hey ex's locked up and talking about old gfs and then they discover they "dated" you making you a sizzle memory from the past and a current shower fantasy, poor bastards don't know your on here sharing great story's and wicked sexy pics of your current smoking geeky goddess body!
I'm not telling them, promise.

Raccoons cute as hell and brilliant destructive creature, but a hoot when you give em a sugar cube! :nana: :devil:

Quote.

“It’s a small world when you have unbelievable tits, Roy.” - Ernie McCracken

WOWWOWOWOWOWOW!
I love this thread, lust for this lady and had the best time going through all the pages and pics.
wife,mom,geek I.T. sorceress, prisoners ex gf, tends to animals ,build like a pin up model, likes being naked and a sweet klutz......yep so much to enjoy here! :rose:

I agree! But your breasts look amazing in or out of a bra!!

well thank you

Eh, I like my anonymity lol.

I have never been too good at being anonymous. I try, I fail.

Thank you, Thank you... I get hell for not being all over the social media thing mess like all my other coworkers.
I miss out of events , its hell enjoy alone time with the gf and not doing some out reach community service since i'm not on a list and my cell is not for work stuff and get razzed about being anti social....I wasn't but I so fucking am becoming that way.....and when I finally told them my fear of big brothers social media trap they laughed.

Well you just proved me right and made me laugh a little but hey ex's locked up and talking about old gfs and then they discover they "dated" you making you a sizzle memory from the past and a current shower fantasy, poor bastards don't know your on here sharing great story's and wicked sexy pics of your current smoking geeky goddess body!
I'm not telling them, promise.

Raccoons cute as hell and brilliant destructive creature, but a hoot when you give em a sugar cube! :nana: :devil:

oh hell, that is my funny ex social media story. My tragic one ends with 2 dead bodies and the knowledge that a future murderer lived on and off in my guest bedroom for years. And yes raccoons.... smart, adorkable, totally destructive.

“It’s a small world when you have unbelievable tits, Roy.” - Ernie McCracken

wow, perfect quote to likely explain the situation. that is the only thing I can imagine. somehow chicks came up, one mentioned, omg, I was with this chick that had these huge tits, another was like, man I had one like that, Justa was a crazy bitch too...wait Justa, that is the name of the chick I was talking about.

WOWWOWOWOWOWOW!
I love this thread, lust for this lady and had the best time going through all the pages and pics.
wife,mom,geek I.T. sorceress, prisoners ex gf, tends to animals ,build like a pin up model, likes being naked and a sweet klutz......yep so much to enjoy here! :rose:

well thanks. Don't forget overall crazy bitch. It is a big part of my charm.

happy wednesday. So someone had requested I post a couple pictures in bras. My bras deserve a shout out anyway, I ask a lot of them. All my daily wear are T-shirt bras, probably because all I wear are t-shirts lol

all are 32HH UK which would be a 32L US. though in looking at the pictures, I need to remeasure, I think I am up a size. Of course this years New Years Resolution will be to lose weight again, so really I should check again in 6 months as I will wear a different size than now.

Anyway

panache

lulu tout (what was figleaves own brand until they changed the name)

Curvy Kate

figleaves

all my non tshirt bras are primarily freya, panache, and pour moi

as always very nice pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back