Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy wednesday. So someone had requested I post a couple pictures in bras. My bras deserve a shout out anyway, I ask a lot of them. All my daily wear are T-shirt bras, probably because all I wear are t-shirts lol

all are 32HH UK which would be a 32L US. though in looking at the pictures, I need to remeasure, I think I am up a size. Of course this years New Years Resolution will be to lose weight again, so really I should check again in 6 months as I will wear a different size than now.

Anyway

panache

lulu tout (what was figleaves own brand until they changed the name)

Curvy Kate

figleaves

all my non tshirt bras are primarily freya, panache, and pour moi

Now I’m stuck spending the day imagining burying my face in there, oh well I guess there are worse things :D

happy wednesday. So someone had requested I post a couple pictures in bras. My bras deserve a shout out anyway, I ask a lot of them. All my daily wear are T-shirt bras, probably because all I wear are t-shirts lol

all are 32HH UK which would be a 32L US. though in looking at the pictures, I need to remeasure, I think I am up a size. Of course this years New Years Resolution will be to lose weight again, so really I should check again in 6 months as I will wear a different size than now.

Anyway

panache http://i.imgur.com/wWdITmkm.jpg

lulu tout (what was figleaves own brand until they changed the name) http://i.imgur.com/t7MEBbGm.jpg

Curvy Kate http://i.imgur.com/P5isiUTm.jpg

figleaves http://i.imgur.com/REeKRANm.jpg

You look good in all of them.

One thing I notice with girls wearing this type of bra, is they may hide your nipples, but often have a diagonal line showing instead. (The top edge of the bra) it still draws your eye to the girls breasts though, but I would much prefer to see a nipple outline.

Anyway

panache

Curvy Kate

figleaves

I love your bra shots, I do love shots when you leave something to you're imagination, you are so sexy......Keep the shots coming.

Happy hump day gorgeous, very sexy bra shots, especially the one where your amazing smile makes an appearance :D what about the hand bra? If you need one Id gladly volunteer :devil::rose: have a great week!

and in keeping with the holiday decorating theme (though I guess the red corset images i put up a few minutes ago are sort of holidayish with the red and all)

actually was surprised, my nipples don't really do the whole really large and super hard thing... I think they gave that up like 4 cup sizes ago lol

:p:p:p

happy christmas eve morning.

I also learned somethings taking this picture. 1, i need better bow storage, as most were flat. 2, while we all know that bows don't actually stick to packages like intended, they stick surprisingly well to tits. who knew.

I'd love to get this Christmas present!!! :devil::devil:

Lose weight?! unless my eyes are bad you look sexy as hell and fit to me. :rose:

If it makes you happy go for it Justa and hey love the way those bras cuddle the girls.:nana:

so just to keep things real.

about an hour ago, I finally got the chance to get out of the pajamas I put on early Christmas eve, yeah

in order to do that, I had to throw a hissy fit like a crazy woman, and take electronics hostage as i took a shower (if i was interrupted, I would toss them in with me)

the inventor of the detachable adjustable shower head improved my mood some, but alas I was greatly missed the 20 minutes I was alone.

I put on a shirt that fits my mood

no, I still haven't made it to pants yet.

and I swear the next person to tell me what they want or need, or what I need to do tomorrow or thursday, or whine in any way, might just get smacked with the closest soft object.

yippie holidays, is it time to go back to work yet lol.

I am back at work today and you sure make that return easier to take!!!:devil::devil::devil:

Anyway

panache

Curvy Kate

figleaves

Wow! Just WOW! :devil::devil::devil:

Curvy Kate!!
Gorgeous with the the smile..
thank you

Now I’m stuck spending the day imagining burying my face in there, oh well I guess there are worse things
lol. yes there are plenty of images giving all sorts of ideas where heads should be buried.

You look good in all of them.

One thing I notice with girls wearing this type of bra, is they may hide your nipples, but often have a diagonal line showing instead. (The top edge of the bra) it still draws your eye to the girls breasts though, but I would much prefer to see a nipple outline.
thank you. Actually my love of t-shirt bras has to do with their durability. like thinner bras, are thinner material, and the cups are being asked to hold about 5lbs each. the thinner materials, especially sheerer lacier types, start to rip pretty quickly under that kind of stress

I love your bra shots, I do love shots when you leave something to you're imagination, you are so sexy......Keep the shots coming.

well thank you. yeah most of my pics dont leave a lot to the imagination lol

Absolutely beautiful curves and I love your eyes in that one photo. Wow

thank you

Happy hump day gorgeous, very sexy bra shots, especially the one where your amazing smile makes an appearance :D what about the hand bra? If you need one Id gladly volunteer have a great week!

thank you. the hand bra pictures are more fail pictures. cute and artistic when hands are holding up tits the size of plums or apples. But when dealing with cantaloupes, watermelons, and tits the size of a smaller human's head, it is just funny lol

That is a LOT less boring, thank you!
thank you

Dayummmmmmm
lol, my tits get that a lot

thank you

I'd love to get this Christmas present!!!
thank you

Lose weight?! unless my eyes are bad you look sexy as hell and fit to me.

If it makes you happy go for it Justa and hey love the way those bras cuddle the girls.

thanks, eh, i am officially overweight again. I have a pattern of weight loss and weight gain, always have. it is different as I age, like 90s, the height of heroin chic, it was loose weight until 10 or 20lbs below a healthy weight, then stop, which thus results in gaining weight, so once in the middle of a healthy weight, start again. Now more reasonable, once my weight gets above a healthy weight, I drop until i am firmly in a healthy weight with room to gain back, then spend the next 2 years gaining it back until I have exceeded what can be considered healthy then start again. I am an all or none type, so never been good at just maintaining lol. the unfortunate side effect is the first place I gain weight is my boobs, and I never loose weight from my boobs in proportion to the weight loss everywhere else, so by default I increase a cup size like every 3 years lol.

My God, what a hot video!!!
thank you

Magnificent boobs!!!
thank you

I am back at work today and you sure make that return easier to take!!!
Well I hope I am increasing your workplace productivity.

This is so hot. Sexy moans and a gorgeous ass. The only thing missing is your magnificent breasts.
thank you

Wow! Just WOW! :devil::devil::devil:
thank you.

A good day

Stopping by your thread always puts a smile on my face, my mind in the gutter, and a strain on my zipper! Thanks for the stuff and keep up the good work!

Anyway

panache

Curvy Kate

figleaves

Some women are blessed with a smoldering hot body, some women are blessed with a gorgeous face...and you have both! Beautiful eyes :rose:

P5isiUTm.jpg

Beautiful breasts, and luscious lips I'd love to kiss them both!

so just to keep things real.

about an hour ago, I finally got the chance to get out of the pajamas I put on early Christmas eve, yeah

in order to do that, I had to throw a hissy fit like a crazy woman, and take electronics hostage as i took a shower (if i was interrupted, I would toss them in with me)

the inventor of the detachable adjustable shower head improved my mood some, but alas I was greatly missed the 20 minutes I was alone.

I put on a shirt that fits my mood

no, I still haven't made it to pants yet.

and I swear the next person to tell me what they want or need, or what I need to do tomorrow or thursday, or whine in any way, might just get smacked with the closest soft object.

yippie holidays, is it time to go back to work yet lol.

I do hope you get more "me" time.... you deserve it! And I do like the way you fill out those tops!!!:D:rose:

Anyway

panache

Curvy Kate

figleaves

Thanks to whoever requested the bra shots and thank you so much for sharing... your cups runneth over!!!:rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back