Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all that is what makes you so amazing. You just made my day. BTW, saw a woman with the same hair as you yesterday, but I knew it couldn't be you, her bewbs were only DD and she wasn't nearly gorgeous enough. 😀

so my christmas eve so far. 1st plan was my dad and his wife coming over at 1 for lunch. Hubby took kid over to visit neighbors at 11:30 so i could finish prep. well at 11:45 I realize all I really have left to do is put on pants, brush my hair, and pick up and vacuum one more room, and hubby and kid wont return for another 45 minutes. alone in the house for 45 minutes wow. so I figure, oh spend 15 minutes with the toy drawer, that leaves me 30 minutes to pick up, vacuum that one room, put on pants and brush hair. So spent my allotted 15 minutes playing, then right at noon, as soon as I am done, knock at the door. fuck, throw on pants. Yeah, they came early. greet them, get them settled, call hubby and kid back, excuse myself to bathroom to clean up and put on panties.

damn, why must people show early, so rude. lol.

but I did find time to take a tit picture by the tree when everyone else was in the other room.

Har! When I was a kid, friends and family members mostly just walked right into each other's houses unannounced. Now, my friends and I give a courtesy ring, clear our throats, or take louder steps before showing up without a text or call, simply taking for granted the possibility that someone has his/her hands down her/his pants. I really think we spend a lot more time masturbating these days than people used to. . . .

so my christmas eve so far. 1st plan was my dad and his wife coming over at 1 for lunch. Hubby took kid over to visit neighbors at 11:30 so i could finish prep. well at 11:45 I realize all I really have left to do is put on pants, brush my hair, and pick up and vacuum one more room, and hubby and kid wont return for another 45 minutes. alone in the house for 45 minutes wow. so I figure, oh spend 15 minutes with the toy drawer, that leaves me 30 minutes to pick up, vacuum that one room, put on pants and brush hair. So spent my allotted 15 minutes playing, then right at noon, as soon as I am done, knock at the door. fuck, throw on pants. Yeah, they came early. greet them, get them settled, call hubby and kid back, excuse myself to bathroom to clean up and put on panties.

but I did find time to take a tit picture by the tree when everyone else was in the other room.
Lovely holiday titties! Well, at least you got to have a nice cum before your guests arrived. Wish I could've been there to help.:kiss:

http://i.imgur.com/0pxxfGgm.jpg

You little minx. Finding playtime around family time.

Christmas can sometimes be so very hectic.. but hey, you got your 15 minutes:D Have a great Christmas with family!!!:rose:

I love a sexy multi tasker, mmmm

Merry Christmas

thank you, we know from the office thread that I multitask pretty well, and really I only posted the first half of the story lol

And all that is what makes you so amazing. You just made my day. BTW, saw a woman with the same hair as you yesterday, but I knew it couldn't be you, her bewbs were only DD and she wasn't nearly gorgeous enough. 😀

well thank you. ok, the important question is did you see her at target?

Har! When I was a kid, friends and family members mostly just walked right into each other's houses unannounced. Now, my friends and I give a courtesy ring, clear our throats, or take louder steps before showing up without a text or call, simply taking for granted the possibility that someone has his/her hands down her/his pants. I really think we spend a lot more time masturbating these days than people used to. . . .

haha, all my friends have seen me naked, because they just walk in and I used to walk around naked all the time. (hubby discourages me from walking around naked now, sets a bad precedence for the kid who also likes walking around naked lol) ok and the whole frequent flashing if it is relevant to the events at the moment.

But Actually, the gay furry not gay married guy previously mentioned likes to share the story of how he first met me. Hubby met him in a parking lot (again smokers unite) and brought him home to hang out. Hubby knew I was home, and well I put on this leather strappy lingerie thing to surprise him when he walked in the door. in theory the cups should have been demi cups, but on me quarter cups, so tits pretty much out, no panties at all, garter, thigh highs, stripper shoes, etc. So hubby and gay not gay furry walk in to find me dressed like that on the couch. All I can really do is stand up, introduce myself, offer a drink, then go and grab a light robe from the bedroom lol. but yes he shares the story, because of A just shock to begin with and B how i acted like it was nothing lol.

Lovely holiday titties! Well, at least you got to have a nice cum before your guests arrived. Wish I could've been there to help.:kiss:
yes I actually did cum a couple times, so was a nice little break

You little minx. Finding playtime around family time.
yeah, got to take a few minutes when you can

People keep getting in the way of the important side of life.

i know, right

Have you explained what your desperate for?

last paragraph http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88422250&postcount=1

tit picture by the tree

You do live dangerously!

yup, again though, the work shenanigans are worse lol

You are far too good to us....and I'm not cumplaining!! :devil:

mmmm thank you

Read the 1st post on this thread.
thank you

Christmas can sometimes be so very hectic.. but hey, you got your 15 minutes:D Have a great Christmas with family!!!:rose:
yup yup, seize opportunity as it presents itself. thank you, you too

They could have at least called ahead to say they’d be early.

Great pic! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

They could have at least called ahead to say they’d be early.

Great pic! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I know right, so rude lol. Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you too.

Nice bucket list. I'm available to help ladies fulfill their sexual bucket lists lol.

Warning my bucket list has some both very mundane as well as some pretty vulgar items on it.

Eh, nothing surprises me anymore. Just saying I won't be shocked. ;) Now I'm curious to know...

Oh it is pretty long. Some of the more mundane, sex in a car. Yes I have had sex on a car, in a van, in the back of a pick up truck in a parking lot in day light, lots of oral sex in a car, but never sex in a car.

Sex in the air, like plane of helicopter, yeah I have had oral sex on a plane, but never just standard sex.

A repeat of a mfm 3 way. I was young and it was awkward at the time.

An amusement park ride, I am not picky which. Closest i have gotten is mirrored elevator.

On a motorcycle, it doesn't have to be moving.

On the hood of a ridiculously expensive car, like seriously ridiculously expensive

I'd like to play rope bunny with some sort of suspension, again not specific.

Maybe repeat the whole fetish club scene, it has been like near 2 decades, maybe something new and different will strike my fancy, idk.

There is many other things, some i am not willing to share on a public forum lol but that kind of gives an example of items on my list.

Last edited:
Oh it is pretty long. Some of the more mundane, sex in a car. Yes I have had sex on a car, in a van, in the back of a pick up truck in a parking lot in day light, lots of oral sex in a car, but never sex in a car.

Sex in the air, like plane of helicopter, yeah I have had oral sex on a plane, but never just standard sex.

An amusement park ride, I am not picky which. Closest i have gotten is mirrored elevator.

On the hood of a ridiculously expensive car, like seriously ridiculously expensive

Maybe repeat the whole fetish club scene, it has been like near 2 decades, maybe something new and different will strike my fancy, idk.

There is many other things, some i am not willing to share on a public forum lol but that kind if gives an example of items on my list.

I like your list

There is many other things, some i am not willing to share on a public forum lol but that kind of gives an example of items on my list.

Most of that is pretty vanilla, imo. I mean using objects as platforms to fuck, why not lol. Rope play and fetish club scene gets a little more into it. Not bad. Now spill those private secrets! ;) I think even the stuff on my list is pretty standard, I'm fine being mostly vanilla.

I surprised you can get guests to evr what to leave the presence of your Beauty!! Great Pic!! :kiss: Hope you get some more extended alone time!! :devil:

I like your list

Thank you.

At a restaurant across from Target, lol. Merry Christmas.

Oh food after target, her kids must be older lol. (Or no kids)

Most of that is pretty vanilla, imo. I mean using objects as platforms to fuck, why not lol. Rope play and fetish club scene gets a little more into it. Not bad. Now spill those private secrets! ;) I think even the stuff on my list is pretty standard, I'm fine being mostly vanilla.

A girl gets to have some secrets

I surprised you can get guests to evr what to leave the presence of your Beauty!! Great Pic!! :kiss: Hope you get some more extended alone time!! :devil:

Well if guests stay to long, I tell the kid to entertain them. That will make them leave

I enjoy looking through your thread. Nothing I could say hasn't already been said. I just wonder how a person can become lucky enough to get to carry on a conversation with you perhaps via messages.

Merry Christmas may your day be great

Thank you. The people I chat with are generally people I have interacted with regularly on threads and in PMs. And Merry Christmas to you too

I hope you have a Merry Christmas. It's been fun, not only seeing your sexy pics, but getting to know you a little as well. I can understand, and relate, to what you're desperate about. Bob Seger's song "The Fire Inside" comes to mind. Some people loose that with time...others don't.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back