Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how did you end up passing the time? Still curious about what types you enjoy?

happy Thursday

to be honest, I really don't wear white panties often. partially because I dislike the whole obvious when wet thing. not sure why that bothers me, considering no one is looking at my panties anyway. Also, well I stopped buying white in general, because of the whole I cant go a day without spilling something on my boobs, and kid's and hubby's favorite color is dirt, so why do 2 loads of laundry, no whites if no one wears whites because I don't buy whites.

Umm, colored panties show wet spots too. 😆 That is such an amazing pic, everything about it is classy and sexy. Great shot from an aesthetic viewpoint too.

https://imgur.com/bnR4jGn

You make Thursday...and everyday...one to look forward too!
I love the pastel blue panty...with the juicy spot! My tongue wants to reach out and taste and touch you!

mmm. thank you

Hmmmm you wet and soapy makes feel warm all over sexy lady. 🔥😘

It was a very nice shower

Actually...I am much happier now!!! Thanks! :devil::devil::devil:

good. glad to brighten your day

Umm, the ones about the hawt IT babe who comes by to fix my computer.

well now how does IT work become interesting.

So how did you end up passing the time? Still curious about what types you enjoy?

well again, stories, i tend to like groups, loving wives, non consent, other than ampics, I also have subscribed threads like eat it like you mean it, fingerfucking. how I actually passed the time, well I did do some domestic shit, like clean a little, dishes, picked up etc. read the story posted, answered a couple messages (one of which was actually a person I talk to regularly asking about specific non consent stories I like), made a little video clip, took a couple photos, took a long steamy shower, then back on mom duty where we baked cookies, made a ginger bread house, and played a few rounds of the board game how does your garden grow

Umm, colored panties show wet spots too. 😆 That is such an amazing pic, everything about it is classy and sexy. Great shot from an aesthetic viewpoint too.

I usually wear black panties. they are slimming and don't really show wet spots, or the fact I don't separate my laundry when i wash it lol. and a crotch shot is classy, lol. you have low standards when it comes to classy, but thank you.

It's what happens under the desk while you're sitting at it, working on the computer that makes it interesting. Like pulling those panties aside and playing the tongue polka on that clit while you try to keep from squirming out of the seat. Yeah, the only downside is that I can't see those amazing breasteses while I'm under the desk... Then again, you can just pull the bottom of your shirt up...

Check out stories by Sam French, he has some stuff you might enjoy. :)

::perk:: video clip::perk photos::perk

Some will likely show up here sooner or later

Well, it's a good thing I'm...adorkable. Okay I'll just show myself out now. But not before I get my fingers caught in those panties! Then I'll show myself out.

Haha. I do like adorkable. Oh and fingers in my panties, big fan of that too.

It's what happens under the desk while you're sitting at it, working on the computer that makes it interesting. Like pulling those panties aside and playing the tongue polka on that clit while you try to keep from squirming out of the seat. Yeah, the only downside is that I can't see those amazing breasteses while I'm under the desk... Then again, you can just pull the bottom of your shirt up...

Check out stories by Sam French, he has some stuff you might enjoy. :)

Well work would be a lot more fun if it went like that.

happy Friday. ;) hopefully everyone is almost ready for Christmas (I am)
and here we have reason 157 that I should be kept away from the craft cabinet.

Never have I wanted to take part in arts and crafts so much as I do now :devil: I say let your creativity free go wild with it :D

happy Friday. ;) hopefully everyone is almost ready for Christmas (I am)
and here we have reason 157 that I should be kept away from the craft cabinet.

OK now I'm excited about Christmas and seeing you in and out of corsets cum errr come 2018!
And WOW add some cake frosting and that breast and nipple will be ready to be nibbled and fulfill and naughty wish list item. :nana:

And before the blood rush renders me unable to spell or type Merry Christmas you busty cyber beauty and seductive geek . :)

I have something that might be a good substitute for paste :eek:

well I can say elmers glue barely held that pom pom for the picture.

That's a fun sexy pic. You craft away and I'll help desk craft you. 😉

thank you

*LOL* I love it! What a wonderful canvass to express your artistry! :rolleyes: :devil::devil::devil:

oh, maybe i will share bad liquid latex painted on outfits someday lol

Love your reindeer titty. Can you make the other one up as Santa?

if I manage to get any alone time between now and christmas (that isn't in the shower) I will totally make an attempt at Santa lol

Please continue...I love the Christmas adornments on your adorable breasts!
Happy Holidays!

thank you

Awesome ornaments :

thank you

Never have I wanted to take part in arts and crafts so much as I do now :devil: I say let your creativity free go wild with it :D

it is all fun and games until something gets stuck together that shouldn't be.

OK now I'm excited about Christmas and seeing you in and out of corsets cum errr come 2018!
And WOW add some cake frosting and that breast and nipple will be ready to be nibbled and fulfill and naughty wish list item. :nana:

And before the blood rush renders me unable to spell or type Merry Christmas you busty cyber beauty and seductive geek . :)

lol, thank you, and frosting does end up making quite a sticky mess, not as bad as chocolate syrup though.

Is that Rudolf, the red nipple reindeer
well idk, ruldolph sure did put on weight, look at how fat his face got lol.

The stew is not for Christmas. It is for tomorrow. For Christmas I need to get stuff for pancakes and bacon. To show up to cook and be the only single person above the age of 10.

Oh fun. (Note sarcasm). It is very possible that I am currently hiding in the bathroom because of 5 kids under 10, no other women, and the men are hiding in the garage. Might see if I can sneak out and see what they are doing lol.

I was referring to ready being drunk and horny, forget the food lol.

Oh fun. (Note sarcasm). It is very possible that I am currently hiding in the bathroom because of 5 kids under 10, no other women, and the men are hiding in the garage. Might see if I can sneak out and see what they are doing lol.

I was referring to ready being drunk and horny, forget the food lol.

Sorry about all the kids.

Drunk and horny is one of my normal states of being.

happy Thursday

to be honest, I really don't wear white panties often. partially because I dislike the whole obvious when wet thing. not sure why that bothers me, considering no one is looking at my panties anyway. Also, well I stopped buying white in general, because of the whole I cant go a day without spilling something on my boobs, and kid's and hubby's favorite color is dirt, so why do 2 loads of laundry, no whites if no one wears whites because I don't buy whites.

Damn.. missed it on Thursday... but made my Friday morning...
And any colour looks good on you!!!:rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back