Outdoors and naked!

We do have a mild winter. But it's spring now.[/QUOTE]

Lucky!

Maybe I could convince you to come shovel snow this winter in flip flops.

Don't worry, the fire will be going when we are done.

Outdoors & Naked

Enjoying the last hot days of a beautiful Canadian summer, "before the gales of November come early". Also enjoying watching my neighbour pretend he's not watching.

Found a naked and outdoor pic from the week after irma (choice being take slutty pictures by flashlight or outdoors). I am actually not naked outdoors much. yeah florida, people thing warm and sunny beaches, but there is also fire ants, mosquitoes the size of smart cars and shit (and lets not discuss palmetto bugs, wolf spiders, or lobber grasshoppers).

Found a naked and outdoor pic from the week after irma (choice being take slutty pictures by flashlight or outdoors). I am actually not naked outdoors much. yeah florida, people thing warm and sunny beaches, but there is also fire ants, mosquitoes the size of smart cars and shit (and lets not discuss palmetto bugs, wolf spiders, or lobber grasshoppers).

You are lovely!:rose::rose:

http://i.imgur.com/17s1Kbfm.jpg

Beautiful. I love your hanging breasts in a perfect position to reach and fondle when taking you from behind.

amazing titties the dirty snd sexy things id do to and for u. id slide my dick between those titties or that ass your choice. such a sexy naughty milf id love to spank u

so fucking hot

hi

Only semi naked but, I gotta live here. Lol

attachment.php

I would like to lick your gorgeous tits and suck your nipples

hi

If backyard counts then here are a couple more.

Maybe this thread will get to another page :)

Great body.hmm like to suck your boobs,give a kiss to your pussy and lick it.hey you.
extra sexy with bra and without panty.thanks for sharing

Last edited:

Sexy pic, yes just like Alabama got be careful outside.

Outdoors & Naked

I'm going to try later, but it could be nipply. It's going to be cool today

Back