Place of Cheer.. help with INDEX

Hi Fred

Thanks for the work on both mine and the other ladies indexes. You're a gem.😘

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8246.jpg
    IMG_8246.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 3
Hello from me in~~>
maniitobaplate.jpg

came to say thank you for your Visit, and check up on you at the same Time;)
Hope its one of your better Days:)
 
Thank you. I thought I'd add a bit of 'romance' with a rosy glow.

BabyBlue You always add a bit of it in every picture you have shared. Thank you for all that you have shared.

Thank you Fred for all the hard work you put into making these wonderful indexes. It's very sad to hear that you will die alone and the list of people to notify has significantly decreased. I wish you peace and tranquility.

It is one of the few things I can still do and enjoy, I have slowed down at one time it was 20+ indexes. Sadly many have moved away or die. I have been in home longer than the owner of the place now. His dad pass away a few years back.

Good Morning Mr. Fred!!!:cool:

Good evening friend hope your day was GREAT!



:cool:

old borg fred
 
Hi Fred

Thanks for the work on both mine and the other ladies indexes. You're a gem.😘

attachment.php

Sexy Icy, Your Welcome! It has always been a joy for me to do.

Love the SMILE you have shared and Caused.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred
 
Hello from me in~~>
maniitobaplate.jpg

came to say thank you for your Visit, and check up on you at the same Time;)
Hope its one of your better Days:)

Lovely Ling, Thank you. I do check on you, daily.. well I do when lit send me emails when there is a threads I follow. When I did not get anything I when looking for you... yes I used rope to tie you down in place.. hope it will stay in place.

I'm glad you did check on me, when I first got sick the rule was I posted two times a day if not one of my Lit friends would call me to see if I was OK. For a time there was a group of 20 that we check on each other daily and call one another. I know it saved more than a few lives.. mine being one of them.

It was a OK day.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred
 
Stops in waves Hi :) and blows :kiss::kiss:sss ~ sorry but Iam almost ready to start Work;)
 
Good Morning Fred :)
so what does a Person do to Cheer you up;) anyway brought some Hugssss and :kiss::kiss:ss along hope it will give you a good Start for the Day ;):)
 
Good Morning Fred :)
so what does a Person do to Cheer you up;) anyway brought some Hugssss and :kiss::kiss:ss along hope it will give you a good Start for the Day ;):)

Good Afternoon Sweet Ling,

Hugs and Kisses are a great way to start the day. Thank you! When my first thread was started it was the thing to bring me a SMILE... a picture.. be it one of you ..always great to get but even pictures of outdoors.. just people doing normal thing. I spend my life in my condo.. I do not get to go outside and few can visit..just docs and nurses. I am tie to machines to keep me alive. And right now to weak to even get out of bed by myself. High light of day is looking out window watch kids play in park playground next door.

hugs:kiss::kiss:

old borg fred
 
My sweet wonderful darling Fred.
Thinking of you, and know YOU ARE LOVED.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3617.jpg
    IMG_3617.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3620.jpg
    IMG_3620.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1
Hi FB,

Just a quick wave hi as I head back to the pg. Have a restful weekend.
 
Please continue to keep Fred in your thoughts and prayers. I received an email from one of his nurses and I know that right now he might not be able to get on Lit, but when he can, he will love all your pictures. :rose::heart:
 
Hang in there Mr Fred!! All the ladies on Lit love you and we all want you to get better soon!
 
My sweet wonderful Fred, hope your resting.
Know always in my thoughts & :heart:
Sending you loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 

Attachments

  • Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.14 PM.jpg
    Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.14 PM.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 6
My sweet wonderful Fred, hope your resting.
Know always in my thoughts & :heart:
Sending you loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sweet Emmy,

Yes resting sleep for 2 to 4 hours get up take meds when back to sleep.

Got a shock today nurse start new IV .. got me up right now.. it was COLD had to warm the IV bag... its cold here 34 outside.

Love you leave SMILES.. WOW
attachment.php


hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

fred
 
Back
Top