Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

attachment.php

Such an alluring kitten with lips that draw your desire to taste

Okay you dirty little girl. Now it's time to show me whether you really are a bad girl or not.

Bra and panties only, sitting back on your haunches, with fingers on the floor. I'm sure you know the position.

You never said the lights had to be on.. :kiss:

Attachments

• Moody.jpg
    Moody.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Moody2.jpg
    Moody2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Moody3.jpg
    Moody3.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11
So many have paid to see
What you think
You're gettin' for free
The woman is wild
A she-cat tamed
By the purr of a Jaguar

omg Lilly, you are sharing some PERFECT pics. yum yum. Thanks for sharing (and for causing my drooling!)

So many have paid to see
What you think
You're gettin' for free
The woman is wild
A she-cat tamed
By the purr of a Jaguar
Lilly,

Very nice pics. I love the way your hand gently caresses your breast in one picture, then hungrily gropes it in the next, turning up the passion and sensuality.

Those pics are so sweet, you should change your name to Candycane.

You never said the lights had to be on.. :kiss:

Good girls get rewarded. Cheey brats get spanked until their ass is bright red, and they are begging for mercy.

Consider yourself spanked.

I didn't say lights on, and I also didn't say I wanted it in profile. I have now.

One of my boyfriends friends is here staying the night. A friend that makes me want to put aside my good girl facade and instead reveal all of the naughty things that make me, me. A friend who looks at me like I'm something to eat, something he wouldn't mind destroying with his mouth and hands and... well, I'm sure he has more to offer then that :eek:. A friend that makes me want to "accidentally" leave my lit account signed in, my audio page open, makes me want to fall asleep with the door open like this... I wonder what sort of predicament I might wake up to.

It's too bad I'm such a good girl, I might actually have some fun once in awhile :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_9022.jpg
    IMG_9022.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9026.jpg
    IMG_9026.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9028.jpg
    IMG_9028.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 11
One of my boyfriends friends is here staying the night. A friend that makes me want to put aside my good girl facade and instead reveal all of the naughty things that make me, me. A friend who looks at me like I'm something to eat, something he wouldn't mind destroying with his mouth and hands and... well, I'm sure he has more to offer then that :eek:. A friend that makes me want to "accidentally" leave my lit account signed in, my audio page open, makes me want to fall asleep with the door open like this... I wonder what sort of predicament I might wake up to.

It's too bad I'm such a good girl, I might actually have some fun once in awhile :rolleyes:

Sexy. As. Fuck.

Back