Place of Cheer.. help with INDEX

Well, I got up at 430am cold.. so check heat it is 75.. hmm something is not right. nurse get here at 6am.. I feel like hell.She tell me I don't look right. I'm not right temp is 104 .. well infection is back in blood. back to bed a lot of IV's try to sleep .

old sick borg fred

Hi FB, I hope you are back on your feet again and the nurse has a great bedside manner.

Matching my lipstick to my bra, how'd I do? (No index, blah, blah. This time I'll take it down before forgetting)

Edit: until next time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi FB, I hope you are back on your feet again and the nurse has a great bedside manner.

Matching my lipstick to my bra, how'd I do? (No index, blah, blah. This time I'll take it down before forgetting)

Edit: until next time...

Thank You Pretty Lady,

WOW rose bra... hope you share again and often

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1. P1020473 2. P1020475 3. P1020476 p1 4. P1020485 p5 5. P1020508 6. P1020509 p10 7.. P1020499BW p13

Last edited:
Some cheer for you Fred.

attachment.php

Last edited:
You're welcome Fred.😘😊

THANK YOU ICY, it has been a joy.

Well, I will be 60 on May 20, I have out lived 2 doctors, the owner of nursing home were 24 of us have condo build... only 3 of us at that time are still alive. So I guess I am able to change to dirty old borg fred.

Lost contact with many friends over the years, wish there was a better way of keeping in touch.

hugs:kiss::rose:

soon to be a dirty old borg fred

Denny & Dollie

Hi.............. You are still a kid Fred. I am 77 and my wife is 75. We still do what we did at 21.... Just sooner because we practiced a lot and know the short cuts!:D

Hi.............. You are still a kid Fred. I am 77 and my wife is 75. We still do what we did at 21.... Just sooner because we practiced a lot and know the short cuts!:D

True may not have your years, but have but my body thru hell... born with bad GI... when when I was put on TPN(IV Food) I just had to do one more job... well I fell 36 feet... lost a eye... lungs lost 30% .. broken back hell broke 42 bones out of 206 bone... more than a few in two or more place... when in hospital I got super bug... I live in a nursing home not by choice... I have 5 tubes going into my body and 2 pumps to keep me alive. Every time I get hurt or infection I go back on O2 to get enough in my lungs.

So I'm happy just to make 60, first doc out lived told my mom ... he would not live pass 5yrs old. Next one was after fall 20yrs ago. Told everyone he may live a week to a month after I got infection and heart stopped.. kidney and liver stopped working. Each time I over came each thing, had some great doctors and a few not so good. I told the not so good to get away from me before they killed me.

SO ENJOY LIFE EVERY MOMENT YOU CAN, FOR EACH IS SPECIAL

old borg fred

True may not have your years, but have but my body thru hell... born with bad GI... when when I was put on TPN(IV Food) I just had to do one more job... well I fell 36 feet... lost a eye... lungs lost 30% .. broken back hell broke 42 bones out of 206 bone... more than a few in two or more place... when in hospital I got super bug... I live in a nursing home not by choice... I have 5 tubes going into my body and 2 pumps to keep me alive. Every time I get hurt or infection I go back on O2 to get enough in my lungs.

So I'm happy just to make 60, first doc out lived told my mom ... he would not live pass 5yrs old. Next one was after fall 20yrs ago. Told everyone he may live a week to a month after I got infection and heart stopped.. kidney and liver stopped working. Each time I over came each thing, had some great doctors and a few not so good. I told the not so good to get away from me before they killed me.

SO ENJOY LIFE EVERY MOMENT YOU CAN, FOR EACH IS SPECIAL

old borg fred

oh my goodness, Fred! So you're two years younger than me, but you call yourself Old Borg. Yowza, what a story. You've certainly overcome a lot. Kisses to you, fellow Taurean. And here's some cheer...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 3
oh my goodness, Fred! So you're two years younger than me, but you call yourself Old Borg. Yowza, what a story. You've certainly overcome a lot. Kisses to you, fellow Taurean. And here's some cheer...

Mara,

Thank you for picture big SMILE WOW
attachment.php

My GI was never right since I was born, had morning sickness since around 16yrs old. I can not remember a day I have not been nausea and throwing up. I hoped when they started the TPN that would stop, but no I still need to use j-tube in stomach to get something into me. since it can take 18 to 26 hours for stuff to move thru GI That is if it move the right way... the nerves do not work right so many time it stops or come back up. I remember 30 yes ago, they pumped my stomach after 10 day of nothing to eat or drink... almost 2 liters out of me.

I lived a full and wonderful life until I fell and got the infection.. the bones and that about did me in. But I'm a fighter.. when you are give some you make a choice live or die... I want to live.. you can put up with many things if it helps you live.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Some cheer for you Fred!

I hope you're feeling better today!

Big HUGS!! :kiss::heart:

Attachments

• nightie.jpg
    nightie.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 24
Fred is not able to log onto Lit and he asked me to post this for him.

"I had to go to hospital today(Wednesday) for CT SCAN... I have Pancreatitis. I am on bed rest with a lot of drugs."

hugs

Fred :kiss::heart:

We love you Fred!! :kiss::heart:

Happy birthday Fred!!

Some flowers and boobies for you!! :heart::kiss:

Attachments

• bd34d.jpg
    bd34d.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 2
Happy birthday, Fred!

I hope the drugs are working and you're feeling better.
Here's some cheer, a quick flash from my walk by the river.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 0
Happy Birthday Fred!!

i'd flash you like all the ladies but.....

LOL I was just going to say the same thing.

....Yeah, Man boobs are NOT going to go over well here. (Not too fond of them myself :( )

Back