Icy's Imagery.

I was in a daze for a bit and it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the pool. Let me find my swim trunks and I'll join you in the pool. Come to think of it, you removed one part of your suit so the least I can do is the same and remove one part of mine.

CANNONBALL!!!

Cheers

Well that's only fair. Splash as much as you like.

Pool days too.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Pool days too.

attachment.php
Just when a person thinks the photo set couldn't get any better... Bam! It just keeps getting better. An amazing picture, showing off the true wonders of the summer, and in some parts of the world, the winter seasons. Thank you for sharing.

That is lovely and damn sexy Icy! Love how the fabric is draped off your magnificent breasts!!:rose:

Damn, that is so hot!:devil::rose:

Amazing cleavage Icy!!!:devil::rose:

Now this is a treat...care to take more off? :devil::rose:

I'm guessing that there are tented bathing suits anywhere near you Icy...mine would certainly be!!!! :D:devil::rose:

I always like when you stop in after the weekends. Im glad you enjoyed catching up here.

Just when a person thinks the photo set couldn't get any better... Bam! It just keeps getting better. An amazing picture, showing off the true wonders of the summer, and in some parts of the world, the winter seasons. Thank you for sharing.

Hehe. I'm pleased you think so.

Back