Icy's Imagery.

Swimwear cleavage.

attachment.php

Simply delicious, Icy! :eek:

Swimwear cleavage.

attachment.php
Wow! The swimwear gods broke the mold when they created you. The ability to make people happy and quite possibly get people in trouble all at the same time is a very impressive power. Very impressive power. Thank you for sharing.

Swimwear cleavage.

attachment.php

Release the hounds! And yes, hounds is a barely veiled allusion to boobs. I find it ironic that a woman named Icy brings warmth to my frozen landscape from half a world away. And no, frozen landscape wasn't an allusion to anything (everywhere I look is snow covered at the moment).

Lovely shot of you at the semi-topless beach. Can't wait for the shots from the fully topless beach!

Cheers

Wow! The swimwear gods broke the mold when they created you. The ability to make people happy and quite possibly get people in trouble all at the same time is a very impressive power. Very impressive power. Thank you for sharing.

Is that why it's so difficult to get good fitting swimwear? Lol:D

Release the hounds! And yes, hounds is a barely veiled allusion to boobs. I find it ironic that a woman named Icy brings warmth to my frozen landscape from half a world away. And no, frozen landscape wasn't an allusion to anything (everywhere I look is snow covered at the moment).

Lovely shot of you at the semi-topless beach. Can't wait for the shots from the fully topless beach!

Cheers

That's ok. My boobs are barely veiled too. Lol
And there's only sand here not snow.

Back