Place of Cheer.. help with INDEX

Well I will be going into hospital in the morning. My GI has shut down again. I have lost 68lbs in the last month. So back I go for first a scope to see what is going on in the stomach, most likely they will open me and give me shots in nerves. Make need a pacemaker placement... on stomach.. to get it to work as it is not moving at all. So I make be gone a day or weeks. No idea now long it will take.

old borg fred

We will keep you in our thoughts Fred. I'm hoping for the day and not the weeks.

GROUP HUG! Love you my friend!! :heart::heart::kiss::kiss:
 
My sweet darling Fred, know thinking of you.
(and please if you can't contact me, ask your nurse to do so and I will update here)
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:
 

Attachments

  • A smile for you my darling Fred.jpg
    A smile for you my darling Fred.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 8
Fred! oh my god! Someone needs to give you a break.

I hope they fix it this time and I hope you start to feel better my friend.

Well, When they put you under just dream of sexy women all around you.
 
Well I will be going into hospital in the morning. My GI has shut down again. I have lost 68lbs in the last month. So back I go for first a scope to see what is going on in the stomach, most likely they will open me and give me shots in nerves. Make need a pacemaker placement... on stomach.. to get it to work as it is not moving at all. So I make be gone a day or weeks. No idea now long it will take.

old borg fred

hang in there Fred! Best to you.
 
Well I will be going into hospital in the morning. My GI has shut down again. I have lost 68lbs in the last month. So back I go for first a scope to see what is going on in the stomach, most likely they will open me and give me shots in nerves. Make need a pacemaker placement... on stomach.. to get it to work as it is not moving at all. So I make be gone a day or weeks. No idea now long it will take.

old borg fred

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.
 
Well I will be going into hospital in the morning. My GI has shut down again. I have lost 68lbs in the last month. So back I go for first a scope to see what is going on in the stomach, most likely they will open me and give me shots in nerves. Make need a pacemaker placement... on stomach.. to get it to work as it is not moving at all. So I make be gone a day or weeks. No idea now long it will take.

old borg fred

Sweet Ladies, you have no idea how much seeing your posts make my heart feel good Thank you!

Oh no! I am so so sad to read this. :( I hope they take good care of you in the hospital and help you out so all is well again. I will be thinking of you.

I have had GI problems all my life, the first time it shut down was back in the 90's... I had to wear a IV pump back pack giving me TPN IV Food. It was because I was wearing it on a job site that caused me to fall 27 feet. Messed the body up big time. It was 19 month before my GI started to work again. I had lost 217lbs thru that time. Been in nursing home/condo since 2000's.

Sweet Fred, you will be in my thoughts and heart.
Sending you many, many healing hugs and kisses.
:heart::kiss:

This has happen a few times after the first time, they start treatments before I lost to much weight. But like the first time it has not slowed down.

I need any wishes .. help.. thoughts.. and love to get hugs for lovely ladies.

Only good thing about tonight.. don't have to take anything to clean me out... have not had anything to eat or drink for going on 3 weeks.

I am hoping to do index update before the drugs kick in tonight.

Thank you again ladies for the wishes hugs and kisses... you have given this old borg a big SMILE



hugs kisses rose

old borg fred

UPDATE.
I'm home. I'm done. Lost another 20lbs. So going to bed and stay there.

Hugs and kisses to you Fred.:kiss:

Thank you Icy... hugs and kisses to you

We will keep you in our thoughts Fred. I'm hoping for the day and not the weeks.

GROUP HUG! Love you my friend!!:heart::kiss:

Tali Thank you my friend. Yes I'm home to heal but will need to go back for another surgery. Love you too hugs kisses

My sweet darling Fred, know thinking of you.
(and please if you can't contact me, ask your nurse to do so and I will update here)
kiss:rose::heart::kiss:

Sweet Emmy, Ihope had hope you had gotten my texts, but guess you did not. Thank you for the lovely SMILE
attachment.php


love you hugs kisses

Fred! oh my god! Someone needs to give you a break.

I hope they fix it this time and I hope you start to feel better my friend.

Well, When they put you under just dream of sexy women all around you.

Hey Guy it is my body that need to give me a break. But its not most of the things wrong can not be repaired or replace. As I get older things just break down. They try to fix them but sometimes the fixes cause other problems. Every day more I live is another day I beat odds. If they can stop the weight lost I may have a chance to get better. BTW odds was no more than 6 months that was 17yrs ago.

hang in there Fred! Best to you.
Thanks crash

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.
Thanks, I can hope I do

I am thinking of you each day Fred, and hoping that you are getting stronger xx
OMG BabyBlue, I am glad you do. Right now I'm not getting stronger. But I am SMILING because you and the many others

Hugs kisses
************************************************************
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! I'm done for now. Going to stay in bed. Read and maybe write a bit and see if I can heal up so I can live thru next surgery.



old borg fred
 
hey Fred... sorry to read about yet more weight loss
here are some freckles -- I thought maybe connecting the dots might make you smile... :kiss::heart:

thinking of you!
 

Attachments

  • grcl.JPG
    grcl.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
Tali Thank you my friend. Yes I'm home to heal but will need to go back for another surgery. Love you too hugs kisses

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! I'm done for now. Going to stay in bed. Read and maybe write a bit and see if I can heal up so I can live thru next surgery.



old borg fred

Soooooooooooooo happy you're home now!! Get some good rest sweet man!!!

You can rest on the boobs! :) :heart::heart::kiss::kiss:
 

Attachments

  • fringe.jpg
    fringe.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 33
Soooooooooooooo happy you're home now!! Get some good rest sweet man!!!

You can rest on the boobs! :) :heart::heart::kiss::kiss:

Now that is a sexy picture. Doesn't seem to cold in there, but for some reason something is poking out of the curtain. For sure NOT stage fright hehehe;)
 
hey Fred... sorry to read about yet more weight loss
here are some freckles -- I thought maybe connecting the dots might make you smile... :kiss::heart:

thinking of you!

Mara,

yes, it has been hard to deal with the weight lost and pain. They have me on pain pump and for the last 2 days no more weight lost.

Big SMILE
attachment.php
love to connect the freckles..dot with my tongue...

I am thinking of you too.

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred
 
Soooooooooooooo happy you're home now!! Get some good rest sweet man!!!

You can rest on the boobs! :) :heart::heart::kiss::kiss:

Tali,

It is nice to be home:) rest a bit more than hospital not getting blood draws every hour and IV changes.

I love to rest on your boobs.. with a Big SMILE
attachment.php
between fringe covered boobs

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred
 
Let's cheer him together sweet sexy Icy :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::kiss:

Emmy.... with you.. Icy.. Tali.. Mara... I will have a BIG SMILE on my face...

attachment.php


hugs kisses love you

fred


ps: Thank you for the joy ..love.. and friendship you have given me for 8ears you have been on Lit
 
talikat needs a index

Lovely lady is working with me to give me the right order and where she has posted. So I will be working on cleaning up her index..I AM DONE thank you Talikat for your help finding all that you have shared

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

1. BeFunky_B&w_1 p71. 2.white panties_2 p168 3. BeFunky_001_2. p197 4. front_4 5.side_1 6. peek_1 7._Cartoonizer_1 p310 8.original back p324 9.naked scarf p497 10.tank p657

11.My favorite black jeans front 12.My favorite black jeans back p854 Skirt and a blouse for a friend 13.blouse_001 14.skirt_005 15.back_004 butt p882 16.belly_2 p50 White shirt and shorts 17._one_002back 18.two_01front 19.three_003side p1104 20. hoody1

21.hoody p1173 22.front cold shower 23. back4 cold shower p1240 24. undies p1245 25.snow p1273 26.up 27.down 28.back p1316 29.july4th p1348 30.laying

31.holding 32.eating p1429 Daisy Duke season so........33.tied 34.untied 35.back p1527 One bubbly boob and some shower pics 36. bubblyboob005-1 37.shower003-3 38.back008 39.rinsing009-1 p1662 40.014boobs window

41.009 window 42.002butt-1 window p1745 43.bjersey p11 I think my slip is showing 44.006-2sitting 45.011crawl 46.017-1oops 47.012back p1951 Just some T and A 48. 007-1one-tit 49.012-2two tit 50.015-1three ass p2053

51.boob flash for redskins p2175 52.boobs p60 53.boob smash p62 I'm 50 years old today so I put on my birthday suit 54.B&W birthday suit 55. sepia birthday suit p2243 56.jeans p1 57.up under breasts p2353 Some braless boobs 58.002 braless boobs 59.005 braless boobs 60.006 braless boobs p2185

61.butt p2413 62.jeans p107 63.jeans 3 p155 Dilbert hitched a ride...LOL64.010Dilbert 65.011Dilbert p201 weird angles jeans66.009weird angles 67.012 weird angles p238 68.metallica 69.005 I shrunk my leather jacket p257 70.Under the veil p2516

Save the boobies71.bandw p61 72.bathing suit top p68 73.over jean overalls 74.side jean overalls 75.back jean overalls p297 76.boobs p83 77. one in the mirror 78.two in the mirror 79.three in the mirror p2660 Some mirror stuff,80. back

81. butt 82.side 83.sunny p393 84.001jeans butt p415 85.butt hands p454 Merry Christmas Everyone!!86.blackandwhitetinsel 87.blackandwhitesanta p2922 88.011frontjeans 89.010jeans p473 90.redskins p32

91.002the nerdiest thing I own p200 white shirt shots92.013-4shirt 93.side 94.018-1body p3212 Paired Pics95.Pervy_Sage and talikat p528 96.tchtali Touch 72 and talikat p604 97.Inspirinious and talikat p710 Black and white jeans98.018laying 99.012boobhold 100.jeansbutt p510

What's up Doc?101.009-10bugs 102.016-4bugs 103.017-4bugs 104.020-1bugs p3382 105.002 thinking jeans p541 106.001-20red camel toe p72 107.wineglass p3418 Paired pics108. TaliKat & AmberSean1968 & AmberSean1968 p1199 109.birthday p662 110.hands p4

111.004 lower jeans 112.005 butt lower jeans 113.006hand in jeans p614 114.010-11thaneofcawdorbd p5 115.Monday tummy p145 116.007Mug cat Widget p69 117.003eye p214 118.neck p3517 Paired 119.crash and talikat p338 120. 006-12toe Saturday p173

121.sun & coffee p453 Paired 122.liquid_dares and talikat p1775 123.008-8morning p594 124. Where's your uniform? p693 125.coffeednk p875 126.shadow p3568 127.camel toe skirt p194 128.darestali liquid_dares and talikat p1855 129. sunshine coffee p1306 130. guitarpic p3676

131.002 coffee feet up p1720 132. sunshine2 p1775 133.mug p1920
134. 002good morning p1929 135. 8559up I see you how is you head? p6 136.015-4 B&W Boobs p1008 137.013-5 color boobs 34D p1009 138.006kill before coffee p1969 139.happy monday coffee p2009 140.001Dilbert on guard p2037

141.002-32coffee p2051 142.Collage of talikat in man white shirt p35 143.morning-coffee p2066 144.003-22humpday p2120 145.006-7lean p24 146.001morning! p2142 147.o-MOTHERS-DAY-CUTE-KID-NOTE-facebook p3101 148.001 Coffee p2189 149.Collage talikat and the lovely pfflyerhot with our left boobies!! p1998 150.004-23morning p2202

151.012teddy2 p2228 152.001 boob 153.002 boob p3766 154.Collagepft lovely pfflyerhot and talikat 155.pftcollage lovely pfflyerhot and talikat p2024 156.004-25HD coffee p2249 157.coffee-cup-shadow-2 p2261 158.005-18 coffee p2277 159.001 coffee p2285 160. CollageENtali talikat and EndlessNameless p2061

161.cloak p3924 162.003 everyday undies at work p26 163.CollageENtalidog dogwatch has joined talikat and EndlessNameless in playing nekkid guitar!! p2081 164.001-43flower nightie p95 165._Collagemejason p2095 166.HappyBirthdayCoffee Crash! p2348 167.reflection p4039 168.laceybutt p59 169.sunny boobs 34D p1147 170.Collage-7 Clothes and naked p39

171.boobs still 34D p1398 172.006-16hands p8 173.Collage Love, peace and rock n roll hands. p53 174.004-24guitar p88 175.002 water hand p152 176. grab p156 177. 001-12 sitting in lace p4297 178.002butt-1Hands holding p291 179.smile for Emmy p4 180.005-1 soapy breasts

181. 008 soapy arm-back 182.008 soapy arm-back p58 183. 010 Dilbert hands p373 184.00 Driving Miss Daisy p382 185.squeezed breasts p 186.003 your hand here 442 187.001 lovely 34D p1766 188.upshot_005 Busy hands p490 189.007 just day dreaming hands p625 190.bay Just sittin on the dock of the bay p4483

191.back side of the jersey p 34 192. 001eye p711 193.jeans lovely hands p752 194.um body light and dark p4541 195.001hardhat p132 196.003 B&W 34D's p2062 197.002 Anybody need a coaster for their beer? p176 198. handbra p946 199.guitar hands p1002 200.BD51f Bithday girl 51 front

201.BD51b Bithday girl 51 back p4612 202.001 BRALESS 34D 203.004 UNDER BOOBS 34D p2312 204.hair ..hands.. the body.. that ass.. the long legs..OMG The Curves p2011 205.shower boobs 34D 206.white under boobs 34D p2402 207.008-8coffee hand p1053 208.019 hug yourself p4715 209. 013candle lit 34D p2505 210. 006-13hand Smooshy boobs p1100

211.012-11grip p1121 212.scarf_001jpg p1152 213.016cshine 214.017shine p1136 215. shiny 34D p2751 216. one belly dancer 217.two belly dancer 218.four belly dancer 219.five belly dancer 220.seven belly dancer p4949

221._halloween zombie hand 222.hands and some belly dancing p1187 223.CollagePS&T_ Pervy Sage and talikat p2223 224.001-48hand 225.012-11hand p35 226.009-9hand in panties p111 227.001sweater p1158 228.001LWD white dress p14 229.Collage on & off p60 230.guitar3 p16

231.002 Shovin hand in panties p714 232.003 hand s & jeans 233.007 a peek & jeans p848 234.guitar B&W p5069 235.009 Hands deep in panties p724 236.bears p235 237.tshirt2 wet t shirt 34 Ds p2924 238.tshirt1 with no bra p2225 239.002butt p15 240.007turkey Happy Thanksgiving 1237

241.robe p2 242.006shadow 243.001blooper1 p4 244.tank Tank Tops color 245.001-42over tank Tank Tops B&W p58 246.004-12 without bras after long day p2261 247.xmas p2802 248.ornament p8 249.23bb24fa_owave Tidal Wave p51 250. 004tie p198

251. 004tieb&wtie a nip and a tie B&W p84 252.ca6c0fa9_o Behind wet glass 34Ds p3012 253. 01ae54a3_o Joker 34Ds p3038 254.joker my favorite Joker!! p2288 255.a6508fe7_o Merry Christmas and Happy New Year p15 256.Collage Pervys and talikat 257. Collage2 Pervys and talikat p2278 258.earring p39 259.beach-1 p125 260.006-14bed p1198p

261.uaRKQa8bTtO2P1mQOiXO_Tree Car Top p995 262.framecane Christmas 34Ds 263.bowbelly Christmas 34Ds p3217 264.002grabbampw Merry Christmas 265.insideb&w Merry Christmas 266.presentbow Merry Christmas p130 267.undhandxmas Merry Christmas p953 268.santaglove 269.treehands p1290 270. boobbow Merry Christmas p155

271.ba97452c_o Merry Christmas Fred p1207 272.Happynewyear p4 273.happynewyea3 p1216 274.010long underwear p977 275.bra size p30 276.001 trying to stay warm hands p1365 277.hat 278.crack 279.peekaboo p921 280.legsjpg in the poofy slip

281.004front2 in the poofy slip 282.006back in the poofy slip 283.016pearls in the poofy slip p222 284.004-34underboob1 285.sideboob p18 286.drummer 17 287.001 hands & pearls 288.015kiss & pearls p1618 289.underboob p63 290.bedunderboob p88

291.nightgown p2320 292.kitty p3772 293. Sherman p1420 294.front the dress that goes with the slip 295.cleavage the dress that goes with the slip 296.upfront the dress that goes with the slip 297.upback the dress that goes with the slip 298.off the dress that goes with the slip p277 299.valentine p308 300. love p1701

301.003-35 Arty me p3 302.001flash the 34Ds. p3962 303.005 hand.. The Thing p1733 304. ticket p1778 305.artycrap1 back 306.artycrap2 back hands ass 307.cousinItt 1792 308.scarf 34Ds. p4069 309.holding hand breast p1878 310.001jeans panties p951

311.002 Blue undies p253 312.006 B&W butt p3362 313. something ..working hands p1893 314.stand socks 315.legs socks 316.sit socks 317.up socks p1 318.001 heart socks p181 319.sthands Happy St. Patrick's Day p1957 320.stpsocks Happy St. Patrick's Day p216

321.stpat Happy St. Patrick's Day p361 322.stpat1 Happy St. Patrick's Day! 34Ds 323.stpat Happy St. Patrick's Day! 34Ds! p4126 324.toe my hunting socks 325.half my hunting socks 326.up my hunting socks 327.pull my hunting socks 328.feet my hunting socks p355 329.output_2mHUZ3 socks gif p356 330.guitarhand p1983

331.3 Good morning Fred socks p415 332.bwhands I look like I have a stomach ache or something..horny maybe p2006 333.dontknow 334. bwbutt p375 335.hair p2645 336.handk p471 337.003 cleavage p149 338. 001 No Bra p2400 339.easterhands2 p2061 340.eastersocks p504

341.001 free coffee p3101 342. front sock monkey 343leg2 sock monkey 344.monk sock monkey p609 345.b&wmonkey 346.leg B&W Monkey 347.004 x-ray monkey p423 348.one hand 1 tip p2122 349.gtfo p2548 350.007socks p649

351.crap More arty p442 352. 001-bra 34D tag 353.bra 34D p84 354.boobcake p2601 355.cleavage No bra for Metal p2530 356.hair & cleavage p2751 357.hug p3347 358.guitarhands2 p2182 359.b&wguitar 360.guitarhands p466

361.guitar34D p4519 362.socks1 363.socks2 364.socks3 365. socks4 p688 366.cleavage Saturday p162 367.bad day p2843 368.fingerandtoes p2217 369.kiss p1357 370.monkey hands p2268

371. oops hanging 372.lay p488 373.front p17 374.memorialday hands p2280 375.heart p1375 376.b&wjeans 377.ozzy p996 378.b&wboobs p536 379.Black-andWhite-Portraits_6 p2600 380.eye p64

381.hhands p2439 382.boobs for Tuesday p20 383.darkhairjuly Happy 4th of July p2992 384.julyhands p2473 385.4julyboa 386.4thjuly2 387.4thjuly3 388.4thjuly1 p783 389.b&wJuly p628 390.july34d p4917

391. buns B&W p13 392.red Titty Tuesday p99 393.one 34 Ds 394.two 34 Ds p16 395. lace hand WOW p2507 396.eyes p148 397.cleavage p62 398.sunnybuns p64 399.transparent 400. transparent2 p289

401.boobs hairy 34Ds p450 402.008scarf Titties p184 403.bed blanket 404.bed2 blanket 405.side blanket p521 406.chains titty p2574 407.down Upside down boobs phttp://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=69717839&postcount=208 408.boobs 34 Ds p553 409.wet t-shirt 410.wet p718

411.51 yrs in chains p1169 412. b&w TITTY TUESDAY p252 413.workouthands p2634 414.1 talikat and Inspirinious*** p1 415.someass 416.butt p1287 417. grab p2657 418.nipslip 419. holding breasts 420.undies p913

421. boobs p287 422. 2ndbutton p1056 423.thigh p1256 424.oneeye p280 425.towel 426.towel2 p1591 427.handinpanties p1169 428.cross hands p2708 429.dark hair p3203 430.tie

431. tie2 p908 432.tie3 Suit porn 34Ds p874 433.overalls 434.overalls2 p1806 435.belly p277 436. shirt p2090 437.moon p958 438.formara p2827 439.hat 440.hat2 p2311

441.seethru p2400 Talikat 52yrs birthday 442.butterflies2 443.butterflies p1100 444.BDhands52 p2872 445.peekaboo 446.leg 447. back 448.back2 p2562 449.battle-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-gorillas1 p4105 450.bed p27

451.sheet p1572 452.rabbitorduck 453.duckorrabbit 454.thatsall p286 455.handbra 456.butt 457.negative p2974 458.pole 459.toes p156 460.butt p1644

461.Collage talikat and the wonderful zhutt p2414 462.boob p27 463.tired eyes p482 464.towel p55 465.butt p329 466.butt & socks p1719 467.guitarhands p3068 468.allfours p3456 469.partial p168 470.nightie

471.thong p1222 472.fringe p1434 473.boobs p1058 474.fringe2 p2555 475.shoulder p78 476.towel1 477.towel2 478.towel3 479.towel4 p121 480 470.

471. 472. 473. 474. 475. 476. 477. 478. 479. 480.

481. 482. 483. 484. 485. 486. 487. 488. 489. 490.

491. 492. 493. 494. 495. 496. 497. 498. 499. 500.

Special ID 1. 004-29 black tank top to bed p49 Special ID 2. Collagemetallica p 72 Special ID 3 9ab82517-60d7-44de-b603-e178c9aec062 Just a sheet p201 Special ID Talikat and Saxon_Hart Rock Out p2439
 
Hello Fred.:)

Hi Pretty Lady

hope you are well? I'm slowly drinking water will try 4 -8oz today... need to drink 10=8oz's before they move to other things so far stomach is ok

hugs kisses fred
 
Hi Pretty Lady

hope you are well? I'm slowly drinking water will try 4 -8oz today... need to drink 10=8oz's before they move to other things so far stomach is ok

hugs kisses fred

Sounding promising Fred. Hoping it all goes well.:kiss:
 
Hi Pretty Lady

hope you are well? I'm slowly drinking water will try 4 -8oz today... need to drink 10=8oz's before they move to other things so far stomach is ok

hugs kisses fred

sounds hopeful, fred
slowly but surely....
wishing you well :kiss::heart:
 
Hi Pretty Lady

hope you are well? I'm slowly drinking water will try 4 -8oz today... need to drink 10=8oz's before they move to other things so far stomach is ok

hugs kisses fred

Yay!!! Slow baby steps, but progress nonetheless!

HUGS and :kiss::kiss: :heart:
 
Back
Top