Teasing challenge!

My first contribution. So many hot pics in this thread!

seriously right! like where to begin!? As a first contribution I must say this is a great photo, this is a tease for sure. very hot. :rose:

oh well then I'll be there soon. :cool:

knee high socks and a little bit of teasing myself?? hope it's all good + fun fact: my best friend with benefits/ housemate was watching me from the side of the bed whilst i taking this on my laptop. what a bad habit for him to just burst in at the wrong times, stupid doors with no locks haha. i've never been pulled by the ankles so hard before that day.. sorry for rambling, good bye x

ooh so fun, love the picture, would love to see more so spicy! mmhmm..:devil:

...can I play :eek:

of course you can!! what a fun shot, mid strip fun little outfit on, very cute.

I was just kinda lounging around yesterday while Nikki and naughty were out getting their nails done. I thought I would get undressed a bit and take a couple of tease pics. This is the first. Enjoy it however you'd like...:kiss:

& it's very enjoyable. I doubt there's anyone here that wouldn't enjoy you. :kiss:
your picture is in color this time taking a break from your classic style I see ;]

Want you too Bunny!

Well then come get me, if you can. :kiss:

Glad you do :D

I always like pictures of you.

Aww thanks~

Thanks kitty

So cute, now of we just let the towel drop

Such playful teases you always come up with, nibbling on your lip and showing just enough to want more

Hehe glad you liked :) I think I will have to drop the towel now since there are so many requests ;)

So fresh and so clean.

Mmmhm

I would hazard a guess at last Sunday by the image name.

I always love your towel pics, such natural looking poses, even though I'm sure there are many you reject.

Not at all the same, this one shows a sexy leg and perhaps a little more boobage. Perhaps I could lend you a smaller towel?

Hahaha it was last sunday I think :p And yep there are many I reject. Have to get the right angle.

Hmm a smaller towel..maybee :D

The lip bite, the wet hair, the towel begging to be yanked away...sounds like the start of a new song Kitty

Hehehe it does ;)

I cant make so many comments on the awesoe teases here without some modest contributions .These have been posted before, but I have some new material to get off my phone shortly....
attachment.php
attachment.php

Oooh I like :)

Someone say something about dropping the towel? :D

Last edited:
This was gonna go into the Men in Jeans, but I felt like putting it in here instead :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
I SOOOO LOVE THIS THREAD.
So can I tease you all, to join me on my deck....:D:devil:
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• image1-2.jpg
    image1-2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 5
This was gonna go into the Men in Jeans, but I felt like putting it in here instead

I think it serves well in both and I seriously doubt anyone would complain about posting this picture elsewhere, love every bit of it the pose, the hair, your body. Very hot :devil:

:kiss::::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

Tease away! Perfect day to be out in the sun, get that vitamin D ;) pretty sexy.

*also this is a great thread. :heart:

Naughty Fun

Well naughty and I got a chance to get away and take more outdoor pics of her on her car. We had a great time and I couldn't help but join in on some of the pic taking myself. This is my contribution to the Tease Challenge thread so here it goes!!

http://imgur.com/sQ6HW7g

This was gonna go into the Men in Jeans, but I felt like putting it in here instead :D

attachment.php

This pic is AWESOME!!! Love the coloring of your warm skin against the blue jeans, with just the hint of a fiery red. The texture of the jeans somehow further tantalizing the senses.

Soo super sexy and such a tease, make me want to slip in there.

:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

I'd love to join you on your deck! Looking sexy. :rose:

Well naughty and I got a chance to get away and take more outdoor pics of her on her car. We had a great time and I couldn't help but join in on some of the pic taking myself. This is my contribution to the Tease Challenge thread so here it goes!!

Great pic and what a tease!!

attachment.php

Oooh well of course it belongs here...actually doesn't matter. You look good anywhere...in anything...or nothing :D

Oooh fun times in the car...I like :)

Such a cute blanket to barely cover a beautiful woman - love the cascading red hair Tali, belated Happy Birthday
Thank you! Had a great BD!
I cant make so many comments on the awesoe teases here without some modest contributions .These have been posted before, but I have some new material to get off my phone shortly....
WOOF! Room for one more?
Someone say something about dropping the towel? :D
*whistles*
This was gonna go into the Men in Jeans, but I felt like putting it in here instead

attachment.php
You can do both!
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart:
Damn Emmy!! Love the shadows!

Great car tease!!
Here's the before of that towel drop ;)

Gorgeous, I love the wet hair!

I think it serves well in both and I seriously doubt anyone would complain about posting this picture elsewhere, love every bit of it the pose, the hair, your body. Very hot :devil:

Thank you luv bunny! I'm so glad you like it. I wasn't even sure if I should post it or not so I'm happy that it was well received. :kiss:

This pic is AWESOME!!! Love the coloring of your warm skin against the blue jeans, with just the hint of a fiery red. The texture of the jeans somehow further tantalizing the senses.

Soo super sexy and such a tease, make me want to slip in there.

Well feel free to slip right in there Tiamo. And if you want me to slip right in there, I'm positive that Nikki would help me slide inside :devil:

Oooh well of course it belongs here...actually doesn't matter. You look good anywhere...in anything...or nothing :D

Wow! Thank you cutie! So if you had your way, where would you want me and what would I be wearing? ;)

Teasing the bees:
after harvesting honey, put out a tray of the cappings you cut from the combs and in two minutes this. [ok, I'll get back on thread theme after this one]

Attachments

• tease the bees.jpg
    tease the bees.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 0
Teasing the bees:
after harvesting honey, put out a tray of the cappings you cut from the combs and in two minutes this. [ok, I'll get back on thread theme after this one]

I think those bees would take that tease seriously.....:D
Excellent pic!! LOL!!

You guys are doing a great job here... what an amazing pics you had posted!!
qIxuBWH.gif

Just in time... thank you for the messages in my posts!! :rose: :rose: :rose:

Adding a contribution...

EUQ1Qvy.jpg

Last edited:
Back