 Sienna’s lounge 

The movie in my head is filling in all the blanks, darling! :eek:
===========================================
...Going to corrupt the intern?:devil:
==========================================
deft my love, let us just say the intimate part of it as a bi-fem like myself and more so for lesbians
makes it what I like to refer to it as an "all female concern only"... really, not wishing to be anti-social,
but it isn't something men need to be involved in. In one club basement there was a female bukkake room.
Men were not banned, but they were asked not to get involved in any way if you know what I mean? :)

My apprentice will be with me every single working hour, other than her college days :) I'll be showing her
the ropes as it were... the "professional" ones ;)

deft my love, let us just say the intimate part of it as a bi-fem like myself and more so for lesbians
makes it what I like to refer to it as an "all female concern only"... really, not wishing to be anti-social,
but it isn't something men need to be involved in. In one club basement there was a female bukkake room.
Men were not banned, but they were asked not to get involved in any way if you know what I mean? :)

My apprentice will be with me every single working hour, other than her college days :) I'll be showing her

Yes, that sounds a very respectful way to behave... there's no way a man could ever properly appreciate that kind of sensation...

And, forgive me, but I'm already fantasising about you and your apprentice! :eek:

:kiss:

I know you'll make sure she's ready for the real world. ;)

TRT is so fortunate to have a woman like you.

Who trained whom first?

Were you the aggressor or did TRT advance you. From all that I read you were the more sexually aggressive and TRT was the fortunate one.

How do you find a woman that is so perfect?

TRT is so fortunate to have a woman like you.
Who trained whom first?
Were you the aggressor or did TRT advance you. From all that I read you were the more sexually aggressive and TRT was the fortunate one.
How do you find a woman that is so perfect?

Read my diary extract prop :) ...

Fucked by my man for the first time

The very first day we met each other he was a professional photographer hired by a well known cosmetics company
I worked for as a junior sales representative :)The idea was to find a model. However, I was too short to qualify.
But from that day we first met he kept on calling me to go out on a number of dates :) I thought this was just another
handsome and mature man asking me out :) There is fifteen years difference between us.

On that first date I could have been "naughty" if he asked :) He didn't. He told me all about his broken marriage in the
Netherlands and how bad his ex-wife a stripper (later to be discovered a prostitute) had been treating him. No matter
how strong he appeared, a typical alpha male, and that woman had broken his heart.

He also told me he had a daughter, now our "adopted" eldest daughter between us. In a way, we rescued her thanks to the
Dutch and UK authorities and we were able to provide her with english lessons and now she is doing magnificent in college.

We both went on many dates together since that first one and there was no sex until the above diary extract, not even
foreplay. I just let him touch my breasts during our passionate kisses. That is when we realised that we had fallen in love :)
That love had to be... "consummated"

Read my diary extract prop :) ...

Fucked by my man for the first time

The very first day we met each other he was a professional photographer hired by a well known cosmetics company
I worked for as a junior sales representative :)The idea was to find a model. However, I was too short to qualify.
But from that day we first met he kept on calling me to go out on a number of dates :) I thought this was just another
handsome and mature man asking me out :) There is fifteen years difference between us.

On that first date I could have been "naughty" if he asked :) He didn't. He told me all about his broken marriage in the
Netherlands and how bad his ex-wife a stripper (later to be discovered a prostitute) had been treating him. No matter
how strong he appeared, a typical alpha male, and that woman had broken his heart.

He also told me he had a daughter, now our "adopted" eldest daughter between us. In a way, we rescued her thanks to the
Dutch and UK authorities and we were able to provide her with english lessons and now she is doing magnificent in college.

We both went on many dates together since that first one and there was no sex until the above diary extract, not even
foreplay. I just let him touch my breasts during our passionate kisses. That is when we realised that we had fallen in love :)
That love had to be... "consummated"

I read the diary.. It was a very loving and tender story. As aggressive and sexually active a woman as you are I was surprised that you and TRT waited so long before consummating your relationship. I hope you continue your affection for each other. It is nice to read about marriages that "work".

Last edited:

rose.jpg

Last edited:
good evening Sienna,
Not really had much opportunity to get on here since my break last week, got grand daughter staying here now so having to wait til she sleeps then she gets up about 6am :)...
Got a lot of photographs last week I'm also trying to look through - about 6,000 in total - most taken at 2 airshows though
xx

Hi biker :) ... great to see you back with us and pleased you enjoyed your short LIT BREAK ;)
Have fun going through those 6,000 pictures :) Hope you have some sexy ones ;) :kiss:

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
cameltoe_zpshg96orvi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)

Hi Sienna,

I've also been off on a LIT break, doing house stuff. Lovely to be back and to see your gorgeous self. I love the stockings ;)

Still drawn to the awesome cleavage and your sexy bum though :)

Hi Sienna,
I've also been off on a LIT break, doing house stuff. Lovely to be back and to see your gorgeous self. I love the stockings ;)
Still drawn to the awesome cleavage and your sexy bum though :)

Been quite busy today showing our new apprentice the filing system :)
It's all new to her even though she's quite clever. She tells me something
I am familiar with from our eldest daughter which made me laugh :)
She told me it was all different than being on an X-box... great, I love it :)
I also told her in my reply that it wasn't as exciting as GTA (Grand Theft Auto)

:D :D :D

Managed to keep up with a few links on the music thread which is easy enough.
I have a random playlist, find them on YouTube, then put the links on a
word document so many at a time, squeeze in the requests between the randoms and
just "zip" them into a post :)

Been quite busy today showing our new apprentice the filing system :)
It's all new to her even though she's quite clever. She tells me something
I am familiar with from our eldest daughter which made me laugh :)
She told me it was all different than being on an X-box... great, I love it :)
I also told her in my reply that it wasn't as exciting as GTA (Grand Theft Auto)

:D :D :D

Managed to keep up with a few links on the music thread which is easy enough.
I have a random playlist, find them on YouTube, then put the links on a
word document so many at a time, squeeze in the requests between the randoms and
just "zip" them into a post :)

You're a wonderful woman Sienna!!
(And not just because you're hot and so damned sexy!)

Good morning, Sienna (or in your case, afternoon) . . . always a pleasure to stop in and catch up on happenings in your world, your work, your music, and your life! Never fails to bring a smile to my face. :)

One of my new favorite music groups, Harpeth Rising, will be performing at the Cornish Bluegrass Festival next month in Newquay . . . how far away from you is that?

Good morning, Sienna (or in your case, afternoon) . . . always a pleasure to stop in and catch up on happenings in your world, your work, your music, and your life! Never fails to bring a smile to my face. :)
One of my new favorite music groups, Harpeth Rising, will be performing at the Cornish Bluegrass Festival next month in Newquay . . . how far away from you is that?
Ah dear Sienna
but what has GTA got to offer, i would rather you on my xbox than that - but preferably sitting on it :devil::kiss:
A really wet breakfast time here :( And I mean the weather.
Regarding the GTA game we have in the house, it isn't ours.
Somehow this game like most PEGI 18's just appear from nowhere
(like friends of friends) and the same with DVD movies.

Newquay isn't all that far away investor :) about 120kms in the
next county of Cornwall... see the map
:)

Devon & Cornwall

Is it very rainy where you live in England? Are your summers hot and muggy?

Busy weekend here. How is your new employee working out with your business.

(((Sienna)))
Good afternoon my love !
=================================

(((
VIPER ))):kiss::) ... ((( prop ))):kiss::)

Is it very rainy where you live in England? Are your summers hot and muggy?
Busy weekend here. How is your new employee working out with your business.

It is the usual English rain prop... not really muggy... just wet :(
The apprentice is doing well :) We shall see when she starts college
next month and tag in with what she is learning kind of thing... theory
at college and practice here in the office and out and about with me :)
I need to know if she can grasp statistics more than anything at this
moment in time. My work involves lots of quality related statistics and
methods. I might have to supplement our methods with the usual ones
because of our Japanese methodology :)

(((
VIPER ))):kiss::) ... ((( prop ))):kiss::)

It is the usual English rain prop... not really muggy... just wet :(
The apprentice is doing well :) We shall see when she starts college
next month and tag in with what she is learning kind of thing... theory
at college and practice here in the office and out and about with me :)
I need to know if she can grasp statistics more than anything at this
moment in time. My work involves lots of quality related statistics and
methods. I might have to supplement our methods with the usual ones
because of our Japanese methodology :)

Interesting...A beautiful woman that is also fantastic in Math..

What a combination

Back