Because Big Sister Says So!



"God! YES!!!" Casey screamed joyfully, her hips pounding rapidly down on his with rising force and rhythm. Gus enjoyed how this made her full, firm breasts bounce in front of him. He started fondling them with his right hand, paying attention to the stiff nipples. His other hand slid down Casey's body to squeeze her butt in time with his thrusts into her.
 
Recovery



“I’m a lesbian slut,” Marie moaned with relief when Cathy started licking her clitoris in time with Marie’s mandated chant. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut.... Oh God, that feels good! I think I’m gonna come!!!”

Cathy immediately withdrew her tongue and reminded Marie, “Wrong words! Keep saying it or I'll stop.”

“Oh God!” Marie cried in frustration with her own mistake. “Sorry.... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut....”




 
Last edited:
“Oh God, sorry!” Marie cried when Cathy withdrew her tongue from her clitoris because Marie failed to repeat the words Cathy mandated. The fact that she’d apologized made Cathy smile. It meant she had become emotionally invested in the process.

“I’m a lesbian slut," Marie now whispered, causing Cathy to resume clitoral licking. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... “

Marie’s chant started to speed up, and Cathy’s tongue followed its pace.
 
Enunciation



“Oh God, that feels good!” Marie moaned, forgetting Cathy’s instructions. “I think I'm gonna come!!!"

Cathy immediately withdrew her tongue from Marie’s clitoris and reminded her, “Wrong words! Keep saying it or I'll stop.”

“I’m a lesbian slut,” Marie resumed saying immediately, almost instinctively, causing Cathy to resume clitoral licking. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut....”

Marie quickly found that the faster she chanted this mantra, the faster Cathy’s tongue flicked on her clitoris. Without even thinking about it, she began to speed up her words. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut....”

By now, to keep the pace she needed, Marie mouthed the first, longer word upon inhaling, transforming it to a hissed, “yesss-bial”; the second, guttural word came out on exhale “sluh.” Marie panted breathlessly. “Yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh!”



 

Size does matter, Casey realized as Gus's erection probed more deeply into her than her previous lover's ever did. She moaned with another realization when Gus started fondling her breasts and squeezing her bottom: "I'm gonna come!"


 

"I'm gonna come!" Casey moaned shortly after Gus started fondling her breasts and squeezing her bottom. He smiled as he pulled her down onto him, then rolled so he now made love to her from on top. Getting up on his elbows and looking lovingly into her eyes, he began thrusting even faster.

 
Brainwashed

“I’m a lesbian slut,” Marie resumed saying almost instinctively, causing Cathy to resume clitoral licking. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut....”

As Cathy increased the speed with which her tongue flicked upon her clitoris, Marie chanted faster, to get Cathy to lap faster. "Lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut... lesbian slut....”

Eventually, to increase the pace further, Marie mouthed the first, longer word upon inhaling, transforming it to a hissed, “yesss-bial”; the second, guttural word came out on exhale “sluh.” Marie panted breathlessly. “Yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh... yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh! Yesss-bial sluh!”

Cathy would have smiled if her mouth wasn't already busy pleasuring Marie. She knew that Marie would continue to declare this until she came. To help with that, she inserted one, then two, finger's into Marie's dripping vagina.
 
Gus smiled as he pulled Casey down onto himself, then rolled so he now made love to her from on top. Getting up on his elbows and looking lovingly into her eyes, he began thrusting even faster.

Casey had never experienced a coital orgasm before. Her prior lover had always needed to use his fingers or tongue to get her off. She tried to maintain eye contact with Gus, but the intensity of the climax overwhelmed her. Her eyes rolled back, her eyelids closed tight, and her back arched as she dug her fingernails into his back and screamed with delight.

 
A Worthy Goal.


Gus smiled as he pulled Casey down onto himself, then rolled so he now made love to her from on top. Getting up on his elbows and looking lovingly into her eyes, he began thrusting faster. Soon, her eyes rolled back, her eyelids closed tight, and her back arched as she dug her fingernails into his back and screamed with delight. Clearly, she'd reached climax. He continued thrusting, even faster than before, wondering if he could maintain her orgasm.



 


Casey had never experienced a multiple orgasm before. Gus continued thrusting, even faster than when she'd started to climax. She screamed in ecstasy as her fingernails tore at his back and her heels kicked at his buttocks, urging him to continue.

 
Annunciation



Lesbian slut!!!” Marie screamed involuntarily as her back arched and she instinctively clutched Cathy’s long brown hair near the scalp to force her mouth more tightly against her throbbing womanhood. After that, as the orgasm reverberated through her body, she simply moaned. “Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!”



 

Gus continued thrusting, even faster than before. Casey screamed in ecstasy as her fingernails tore at his back and her heels kicked at his buttocks. Marie, while great in bed, had never reacted so passionately. It turned him on further, as did hearing Marie's wanton moans from the basement.

He wondered how long he could keep this up. It helped that Casey had made him come not long before they made love. He'd have to get Marie to do that some time and see if their subsequent lovemaking went like this.

For now, however, he focused on continuing to pleasure Casey. Calling on all his strength, he began thrusting even harder and faster.

 
Lesbian slut!!!” Marie screamed as her back arched and she clutched Cathy’s long brown hair near the scalp to force her mouth more tightly against her throbbing womanhood. Then she simply started moaning. “Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!”

With Marie no longer saying the required words, Cathy withdrew her tongue from Marie's clitoris and turned her face away.
 
Gus began thrusting even harder and faster than before. One final climax concluded Casey's string or orgasms. She opened her eyes to look up into Gus's adoring gaze. She could see the determination in his face, and knew all he sought just then was her continued ecstasy. She wanted to share.

"Come for me," she groaned breathlessly. "Come inside me!"
 
Afterglow



Cathy withdrew her tongue from Marie’s clitoris and turned her face away. Gradually, Marie released her grip on Cathy’s hair and regained her breath. She had no idea what to do now. What Cathy and she had just done should seem so wrong, but it had felt so good.

She’d had orgasms that intense before, both masturbating and from oral sex with Gus, but she had never before so completely surrendered herself to pure sexual need and desire. She had to admit that she’d liked that. She wondered if Gus could do that to her some day. She’d like that even more.

She could not help but wonder what else Cathy had in store for her. Overall, she would have rather not have to find out but, again, she had to admit to some curiosity and hope that it would be as wonderful as what they had just done.



 
Dream Coming True



"Come for me," Casey groaned breathlessly as she gazed up at Gus lovingly. "Come inside me!"

Despite his recent orgasm, the love in Casey's eyes, the words she spoke, the way she spoke them, and this fulfillment of a longstanding fantasy, all combined to send him over the edge. He thrust once savagely against her and came deep inside her.
 
Simultaneity



Casey could not tell for sure if she actually felt the semen as he ejaculated into her, but she knew she had felt the slight ripple swelling up the length of his large erection the instant before he came. That sensation, and the knowledge of what it meant, reignited her own climax. Her back arched, her heels dug into his bottom, and her hands clenched the bedspread as she screamed. "I'm coming, too!"

 
"I'm coming, too!" Casey screamed as her back arched, her heels dug into Gus's bottom, and her hands clenched the bedspread on either side of her. Gus, just finished ejaculating into her, kept thrusting, trying to maintain his erection to prolong her orgasm.
 
"So far, you have done well as a 'lesbian slut,'" Cathy told Marie. "But now you won't be quite as horny as you were before, and you'll be expected to be more of an active participant, so I have something here to help you focus."

Cathy opened the duffle she had brought down from her car. She pulled out a box and showed it to Marie.

2444-4.jpg


Then she opened the box and dumped its contents on the white sheet next to her sister.

HTB1Jx6SGFXXXXbNXXXXq6xXFXXXy.jpg


"Okay," Cathy smiled wickedly. "Help me get this hooked up to the bed."
 
Many Happy Returns


Casey had never experienced coital or multiple orgasms before today. Now it happened again.

"Oh. GOD! Gus!!!," she screamed, her cadence punctuated by each climax. "I. LOVE! You!!!"


 
Self-Restraint



“Okay,” Cathy smiled wickedly as she dumped the restraints onto the mattress.

HTB1Jx6SGFXXXXbNXXXXq6xXFXXXy.jpg


“Help me get this hooked up to the bed.”

Marie had more or less expected something like this ever since Cathy and Casey had blackmailed her and her boyfriend Gus into becoming their sex slaves. She made no objection now.

Marie and Gus had done some light bondage at school, using robe sashes and neckties. Marie had to admit she’d enjoyed the way he’d sensually teased her after tying her up. She wondered what Cathy had in mind.

As they deployed the straps to the corners of the bed, they heard Casey’s screams from upstairs. “Oh... God... Gus! I... love... YOU!!!”

Marie’s jaw dropped, but she obediently finished with the restraints. Indeed, hearing her other sister’s orgasmic proclamation of love for Marie’s own boyfriend made Marie all the more resigned to whatever fate Cathy had in store for her.


 

"Oh. GOD! Gus!!!" Casey screamed as orgasm wracked her body. "I. LOVE! You!!!"

Gus continued thrusting, but having just ejaculated for the second time in under a half-hour, he felt himself softening. He simply hoped to stay inside of her until her climax subsided.

 
As Cathy and Marie deployed the straps to the corners of the bed, they heard Casey’s screams from upstairs. “Oh... God... Gus! I... love... YOU!!!”

Marie’s jaw dropped, but she obediently finished with the restraints. Cathy did not want Marie overly upset, and feared any comment she made might make things worse, so she got right to business. "Lay down on the bed, face up and spread eagle."
 
Compliant



“Lay down on the bed,” Cathy commanded. “Face up and spread eagle.”

Still rattled and unsure what to expect, Marie did as instructed.

 
Cathy cuffed Marie's wrists and ankles and pulled the restraints tight to the four corners of the bed. Then she simply laid down on her stomach between Marie's widely spread legs and began gently licking Marie's womanhood.
 
Back
Top