 Sienna’s lounge 

A bit of ignorance on my part but what's a "super orgasm"? I've never heard that term before. Is it an orgasm that temporarily gives super powers? :)

:D :D I can tell you have not been following the thread Nic my love ;) There's been plenty discussed about them. In a nutshell; it is a climax that sends you crazy and totally out of control with your senses. You almost pass out in a seizure believe or not. I don't think men experience them. But, I am under the belief that the older you get (females) the less likely they happen. I used to have them quite a lot when I was younger.

There was a movie link I put up showing examples of them :) I have not had one in quite a few weeks now, but I am certainly not complaining because I am experiencing multiple orgasms more which I learned to have over the years.

I like to think I am a bit of an expert on the female orgasm through experience over the years going way back. Every girl remembers her first orgasm :) but I like to think with the help of other experienced women, I learned to "edge" my orgasms in order to enjoy multiples and having more control. Again Nic, you are not reading my sex diary extracts :):kiss:


robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread
 
:D :D I can tell you have not been following the thread Nic my love ;) There's been plenty discussed about them. In a nutshell; it is a climax that sends you crazy and totally out of control with your senses. You almost pass out in a seizure believe or not. I don't think men experience them. But, I am under the belief that the older you get (females) the less likely they happen. I used to have them quite a lot when I was younger.

There was a movie link I put up showing examples of them :) I have not had one in quite a few weeks now, but I am certainly not complaining because I am experiencing multiple orgasms more which I learned to have over the years.

I like to think I am a bit of an expert on the female orgasm through experience over the years going way back. Every girl remembers her first orgasm :) but I like to think with the help of other experienced women, I learned to "edge" my orgasms in order to enjoy multiples and having more control. Again Nic, you are not reading my sex diary extracts :):kiss:


robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread

Thanks for enlightening me.
I guess I have some homework to do. :) Hope this wasn't asked already but have you thought about publishing your tales of sexual adventure? I know I'd buy a copy.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for enlightening me.
I guess I have some homework to do. :) Hope this wasn't asked already but have you thought about publishing your tales of sexual adventure? I know I'd buy a copy.

You never know Nic :) But my life would have to end first. I have been writing my diaries from a young age :) I like to think I am a diarist. Not only my sexual experiences, but everything I find important that happens in my life and involving others who I interact with in my life. I now have volumes of the stuff and can go back to important events in my life not only dates, but times too :) I spend at least 30 to 40 per day on average writing them. First they were hardback diaries and now I use Microsoft Word documents. Most of my old hardback diaries are now on word documents.

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread
 
You never know Nic :) But my life would have to end first. I have been writing my diaries from a young age :) I like to think I am a diarist. Not only my sexual experiences, but everything I find important that happens in my life and involving others who I interact with in my life. I now have volumes of the stuff and can go back to important events in my life not only dates, but times too :) I spend at least 30 to 40 per day on average writing them. First they were hardback diaries and now I use Microsoft Word documents. Most of my old hardback diaries are now on word documents.

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread

That's great Sienna :) That's about 20 yrs or so writing 30 to 40 minutes a day? Aside from the things you've shared, you must've had an eventful life.
 
That's great Sienna :) That's about 20 yrs or so writing 30 to 40 minutes a day? Aside from the things you've shared, you must've had an eventful life.

No more eventful than average Nic :) But I did have quite an adventurous teenage life ;) You will have to use your imagination for those years though if you know what I mean? ;)

I managed to get into certain places most teenagers didn't :):kiss:


robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread
 
==========================================

==========================================
I can do more than a back rub biker my love ;) You name it. Hand, mouth or a combination of both :D

And, Chap... don't watch too much porn. I once got my hubby to do a "marathon" wank :) Really, it was fun. Using my techniques I brought him back to life, hard and ready to wank again to another porn. Slowly but surely he stopped making spunk... just precum. I made him sit through six of his favourite porn movies until he got really sore :) But I got the goodies each time he came until that last one. He claimed to have had an orgasm, but his cock was only semi during the process of me getting him hard, so I'm not sure if he did reach that sixth movie or not :)


Don't worry Sienna, I didn't overdo it too much :devil:

I've never managed more than 5 in a night either and am starting to feel slightly beyond my peak, so unlikely to top it now!! Not that it wouldn't be fun to try...
 

I managed to get into certain places most teenagers didn't :):kiss:
===================================
I can only imagine ;)
===================================
Marathon porno watching wank?

Don't worry Sienna, I didn't overdo it too much :devil:... I've never managed more than 5 in a night either and am starting to feel slightly beyond my peak, so unlikely to top it now!! Not that it wouldn't be fun to try...
===================================
The most I have cum over night is 5 times couldn't make it to the 6th :(
===================================

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread
 
Marathon wank...

The marathon wank

It was a very humid evening in the middle of the Mediterranean summer. I decided to take a swim in the pool to cool off and take the edge off that heat. He came out with two glasses of wine and sat by the poolside. I got naked, removing my bikini that I had been wearing most of the day. I was not sure if I wanted to take up his offer of some love making because the heat was unbearabe, although I did feel a tad horny. I told him I wanted to watch him masturbate and I would swallow his cum when he came. No touching. I wanted him to kneel beside the pool while I was in it and take it. Just a game for fun.

He came up with an unusual proposal. He said he wanted to masturbate to porn and in the process be “revived” each time before watching another. The actress he focused upon was Stoya, of which he had a DVD of most of her porn movies. I was familiar with this actress and had seen her before a few times on his DVD’s. Personally, in my opinion she was a good choice and quite sexy. If I had the chance myself in real life I would certainly make love to her.

We went back into the villa and I remained naked beneath a bathrobe. My thinking was he would probably give up after watching one movie and want to have the real thing with me once I revived him. However, I was in for a surprise. He called it his “marathon wank”, in all eight movies on one dedicated DVD to Stoya. He relied upon me to keep him hard and take his cum. The idea sounded good to me. I would love to devour all of that gorgeous spunk not knowing how much for sure. It had been at least two days since I remember him cumming, that was if he had not masturbated in the mean time without me knowing.

And so the game began. He got himself naked apart from a towel and I sat beside him on the couch. The first movie began and his cock was stiff in his hand stroking has he watched the gorgeous Stoya and others she played with, mainly other women, which for me was an extra bonus in the ensuing task. The movie made me quite horny too.

Within a minute his own precum lubed his cock and with his eyes on the tv screen he pulled my head towards him as I was about to take a sip of my wine, and quickly I opened my mouth. He shot his loads of thick creamy cum into my waiting mouth, still stroking with his finger and thumb making sure I got the lot.

He froze the DVD and asked me to do him the favour. A deep throat blow job, using my hand to stroke him gently. He was obviously going flaccid once he had cum to Stoya in the movie doing exactly the same action with another woman on this man. That was the first of his marathon wank and slowly I could feel him getting harder again. His delivery was good and I guessed he had been saving himself after all. I let some of his cum mixed with my saliva dribble down his cock for lube as he selected the next movie on the disk.

Less harder than the first movie he made another longer effort to stroke himself to Stoya and her sexy playmates. I too had to join him by slowly stroking my sensitive lips and clit hood, edging my own orgasms. He could hear my fingers touching myself, the sound of the wetness, and I was now wanting him to give in, at least pay attention to what I was doing. That was not the case. He uttered the words to get ready to take more of his cum. He was determined to continue his task.

By the fifth movie it took longer to revive him. For most of the time I was blowing and stroking on a flaccid cock and I could taste lots of his precum. I also noticed that when he did cum there was no moaning or groaning. He admitted too that his shaft, although lubricated, was feeling sore. I knew that I had drained him of every drop of his creamy thick cum. But, he insisted on carrying on further; The sixth movie. With getting horny myself and at one point bringing myself off to a climax had managed to leave a wet patch in my bathrobe. That could have been his to drink whilst his tongue and fingers gave me pleasure during making love to me. I started to feel a little jealous of Stoya and the game was becoming boring. And so he was semi hard and insistant on his sixth Stoya movie.

It took him a long time to cum. I put my head on his shoulder, feeling quite proud of his efforts, stroking his stubled chin and watching. I asked him if he was still enjoying himself and he said he was. It must have taken him close on fifteen minutes before he asked me to take his cock in my mouth. All I received was a mouth load of precum, barely enough to even swallow. Surprisingly, yet not so surprisingly he asked me not to blow him anymore. Enough was enough, and I found myself holding his very red and sore cock in my hand.
 
Well, that's my morning hard-on revived! Thanks so much for sharing Sienna - he was one very lucky man :rose:
==========================
now thats what you call a session and a half, the thought of one makes me feel like trying it out - i just need a woman here that would help me achieve it lol ... was there any repurcussions after for him ?
==========================
((( EnglishChap ))):kiss::) ... ((( biker ))):kiss::)

It was a game like all sexy couples try :) The only thing was, his cock was quite sore, but after a few days it was back to normal and "dipping" again ;)

Wish this damn rain would go away and give us some sunshine :(


robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread
 
==========================

Wish this damn rain would go away and give us some sunshine :([/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread

I hope you get some better weather later. It isn't too bad up here on the NW coast - bright cloud, but no rain since earlier this morning thankfully. Not that it makes much difference when you're stuck in the office :(
 
Hello there. Just rub it raw. Love the story I must say. He was a trooper to last like that for sure. Few days rest and like you said ready for more;)
 
Hello there Sienna!

After your last story I'm going to have to look up some Stoya clips - very hot - in a little while I might need some 'reviving'. :D

:kiss: :devil: :kiss:
 
Hello there. Just rub it raw. Love the story I must say. He was a trooper to last like that for sure. Few days rest and like you said ready for more;)
=================================
After your last story I'm going to have to look up some Stoya clips - very hot - in a little while I might need some 'reviving'. :D

Hungry Stoya

Enjoy ;)
=================================
My favourite is her Hysterical Literature video... Very sexy indeed!!

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
cameltoe_zpshg96orvi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread
 
hello-sexy-blue.gif

No pictures... written messages and links to pictures and movies only please
robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)

SEX IS COOL, IT MAKES YOU HAPPY

A sunny Sunday here :) Mum arrived safely just after 1am this morning and now she is out and about with her grandchildren :) She is using sat nav to take them to various places of interest which gave me and TRT some time to ourselves just after breakfast ;) Lots of oral sex on me. It was his "desire of the day" and I needed it quite a lot, as I would do :) We finished off with a great fuck to put it bluntly and he did not want me to bring him off first for "revival" :) Still, I enjoyed his amazing hard on, lasting quite a long time before cumming... I suspect he had a sneaky wank earlier :)
 
Last edited:
hello-sexy-blue.gif

No pictures... written messages and links to pictures and movies only please
robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)

SEX IS COOL, IT MAKES YOU HAPPY

It's been a very busy week so far and not a great deal of time for LIT unfortunately apart from dealing with PM's and the Music Lounge where possible :)
Just hoping that everyone is doing well with their week and of course enjoying LIT :)


:kiss::rose:

Busy is a good thing. Keeps you out of trouble. Makes the week go by fast too.:D
 
((( pk1 ))) :kiss::)

Hope you have been good and keeping out of trouble pk1 my love and so pleased you
enjoyed the Stoya movie during your lunch ;)
Added a little sauce I hope :D


robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread

I am usually never in trouble. ;) No sauce as of yet, but still a bit of time to go in the office and one never knows:devil: Hope you are staying out to trouble ;)
 
I am usually never in trouble... No sauce as of yet, but still a bit of time to go in the office and one never knows... Hope you are staying out to trouble...
==================================
oh she's a hot one wow, what a woman, I never get to meet such hotties... busy here too dear Sienna, so I can understand the time issues, and yes ty enjoying LIT when I can, take care there :kiss:
==================================
((( biker ))) :kiss::)

Oh there are lots of girls like Stoya out there biker my love :) Thing is you never know until you get to intimately know them ;) Always willing to have such fun :) The thing is with Stoya, she seems to enjoy sex quite a lot, like someone I know right here on this thread :D

And, I only stay out of trouble when I need to pk1 :)


robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread
 
i best go look under some bushes lol

I know you are not a TROLL biker, so please don't get me wrong. You are a gentleman and post on my thread and take part in discussions and of course flirting.

Some time ago I had a person in PM from the UK who would not post in the thread, so I partially exposed them on here and wrote out what they wanted to know. This maybe interesting for others who have not read it in my sex diaries...


My message to a PM troll

I called the person Anon UK in public. Once I wrote this, they stopped sending PM's...

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread
 
Back
Top