Place of Cheer.. help with INDEX

Miss you my darling Fred, and hope the recovery is going well.
Leaving you :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart:

and I m waiting for YOU

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 325
Miss you my darling Fred, and hope the recovery is going well.
Leaving you :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart:

and I m waiting for YOU

Emmy Thank you I miss you too. It looks like it will be 8 to 12 weeks before I will be able to put weigh on my foot. Was told lucky to still have one and if i do not wait let it heal I could loss it still.. so spending my time flat on my back with leg up with a tent thing around my foot...two rods coming out side of my foot.

I will be spending my birthday on the 20 of May this way/

THANK YOU FOR THE SMILE

attachment.php

hugs:kiss::kiss:

old borg fred

Just wanted to leave some :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart: here my darling fred.
And ;), now be good and remove them…..no hands:devil:

Attachments

• rsz_rose_petals_2.jpg
    rsz_rose_petals_2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 99
Update on Fred

Fred's foot is healing ok. He is still flat on his back.
But poor Fred's server is messed up, and since he can't get out of bed, he can not fix it.
He does hope soon.
But he wanted me to send you ALL :heart: & :kiss::kiss::kiss:

But poor Fred's server is messed up, and since he can't get out of bed, he can not fix it.
He does hope soon.

Ah, okay, that explains the radio silence.

Big squishy hugs Fred!! :kiss::kiss::heart:

Me and Monkey stopping by to wish you a

Happy Birthday Fred!!!

Blowing kisses!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 174
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING FRED.
So hope you will be OK again soon, and will joining US again.
YOU ARE MISSED, and LOVED.
Get well SOON.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• Can I make you some lunch my dear ?.jpg
    Can I make you some lunch my dear ?.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 94
After hell of a week, I got nurse to help me fix server, me in bed yelling what steps to do in order .. with her down her hall ....had turn it off server and the cable modem and wireless set off and back on in right steps. I'm back online.

fred

Sweet Lady, passion_fruit needs a index.

I'm new......can I play? 1. p2452 When the doorbell rings unexpectedly.....how do you look? 2. p1 In case you were wondering what was delivered... 3. p15 And more... 4. p16 And a close up... 5. p17 Does a 1 legged duck swim in circles? 6. p23 Maybe it has 7. p32 Now look what you've all made me do 8. p38 Here? 9. p41 Still room for my hand in my knickers? 10. p44

34DD x 11. p4355 This might be a nicer top 12. p246 Lbd Let me know if you want more 13. p1 ...like this 14. p2 So did you think I was wearing a bra? 15. p6 Or knickers? 16. p7 I may have missed the back view yesterday... 17. p14 Not sure why I'm bothering with the dress at all really. 18. p19 See? Who needs a dress? 19. p23 Just a light spanking maybe... 20. p27

Hmm, I seem to have caught the sun. 21. p30 Do you want to squirt it here instead? 22. p32 I can't decide. What should I do with my knickers? 23. p34 Only if you're sure... 24. p41 Ahhh, that's better. 25. p46 My tits are looking for some attention. 26. p5103 Looks like someone has. 27. p5110 Wouldn't want to waste it... 28. p5111 Who needs clothes anyway... Which is your favourite? Tits... 29. p64 Or arse? 30. p65 I like both... 31. p68 But some people seem to have a preference... 32. p69 I seem to be a bit wet... ...I didn't know it was going to rain. 33. p1 Need to get these wet things off... 34. p2 Oh, the skirt's wet too 35. p3 It's really quite chilly. 36. p4 Oh! That's a relief 37. p5 I was wet through. 38. p6 Just a glimpse? 39. p2 Better? 40. p8

Better now? 41. p9 How about now? 42. p11 Let me know if it's turning you on. 43. p12 I know it's a thread about knickers but my tits were feeling left out. 44. p14 They're just so demanding 45. p15 But the knickers are getting the final say... 46. p17 What's wrong with them? 47. p2477 You like? 48. p2488 Like this? (Might require flipping again *sigh*) 49. p2502 Where is that postman? I was expecting another parcel. 50. p128

Cheating a bit as I'm working from home today 51. p692 Please Sir, My uniform seems to have shrunk in the wash and I'm sure all the boys can see my knickers 52. p1 I think my shirt has shrunk too 53. p2 See, it just won't stay done up 54. p6 Why do you want me over there? 55. p7 I'm sure I deserved that spanking but why are you undoing your trous....oh! sir! 56. p9 I'm behaving myself today look. No see through top to titillate the postman. 57. p28 Today's weather report. Sunny but with a nip in the air. 58. p42 Tributes Thank you 59.. p117 I was right, he did want it to stay on but it came off afterwards... 60. p112

Outfit requests PureThrills has received a request from a fellow poster for me to wear a particular outfit, obviously I aim to please if anyone has any other requests for particular outfits/costumes do please let me know. I'll choose my favourites/those my wardrobe can accommodate but please be patient... So here we go with the first request. 61. p1 Same outfit, next pic 62. p2 Closer 63. p3 From the back 64. p4 And don't forget the shoes. 65. p5 A double you say? 66. p196 They've gone all shy now. 67. p199 Oh! Do you think so? 68. p202 Thanks Mike, I'm sure it's supposed to be this way. 69. p204 But I'm a bit bored of it now. 70. p205

Not to mention the skirt. 71. p206 Oh! Why didn't anyone tell me I'd forgotten my knickers? 72. p207 Who needs clothes anyway? 73. p209 Oops. 74. p227 Ooh, lovely 😘 Can I join in? 75. p2533 Sorry, they're a bit covered up 😉 34DD 76. p1912 Not to hog the thread but maybe you'd like an uncovered one too 77. p1922 I've got some new toys, anyone spot them? 78. p270 Is this better? 79. p277 Hmm, just thinking about you all looking at me... 80. p281

Popping in, or should that be out, to say hello 81. p15 It's a bit chilly here today as well 82. 83. p301 This could be a fun walk to work 84. p324 PureThrills is toying with the idea of body art. It would be selfish to keep him all to myself. Looks good doesn't it? 85. p348 One quick picture before bed? 86. p354 I thought I'd share a little photo shoot I did for PureThrills... 87. 88. 89. p360

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Adventures in Marriage
As recent joiners to this site, my wife and I have started to explore some of the fun and frolics it can bring. Indeed, last night she enjoyed cyber-sex with a stranger for the first time and even after a long build up and intense orgasm, she still wanted me to take some pics of her tits covered with my cum.

I think she actually wants the pics for her own growing band of followers, but I thought I'd post a quick preview here -- who knows, maybe others might come up with a few suggestions for the future and send them to me. Males and females both welcome.

I may post more pics in the future to let you know whether your suggestions hit the right spot, but for now enjoy this aperitif.

PureThrills xxx
1. p1 Little black dress -- a timeless classic. 2. p10 My wife was keen to recreate this. Let me know if you'd like to see the other pics... 3. p3117 Not much interest then? 4. p3118 Does this work for you? 5. p3120

PureThrills Can I join in? 6. p2310 And this one... 7. p2311 Quack Quack Having been reprimanded for posting against the pic guidelines, I hope this one is acceptable. I promise no ducks were injured in the taking of this photo. So come on everyone, bring out your rubber ducks for a rubber fucky (I mean ducky) pic thread. PT XXX 8. p1

PF has been on a bit of a shopping spree recently. However, given the collection of sensual and sexy outfits she's acquired (along with a few delightfully slutty ones) I'm not going to complain! 9. p2 PF has been very naughty today. I caught her wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit, which was obviously designed to arouse the red-blooded men on lit (maybe a few girls also). 10. p24

It was no doubt that she needed a good spanking. I think she enjoyed it! Compare her lovely white ass cheeks in the original photo with these slightly "tanned" ones 11. p26 MasterCard I think the pic says it all! 12. p32 One of the pics from Friday's lunchtime stroll with passion_fruit 13. p12 Since everyone seems keen to know what the view looked like... 14. p58 Tonight's outfit PF looking sexy as ever. 15. p85 The thing is, PF always likes to tease... 16. p87 I think PF wants me to post this final one sooner rather than later so we can get down to some sexy play 17. p91 Here's a pic from one evening this week when PF was a bit tied up 18. p122 Don't worry, I did release her a bit later... 19. p124 OK, I guess I should post the offending pic and then we can all have an informed discussion. So too much water, not enough, or just the right amount? 20. p135

OK...since this thread is in the am-pics forum, I guess I should post another one... 21. p159 And the final one (probably)... 22. p161 Must be the recent warm weather that has prompted PF to try out her summer wardrobe. What do you think? 23. p170 From the side... 24. p171 And finally, from the front... 25. p173 PF would love to get your feedback and any additional suggestions... 26. 27. 28. 29. p38 For Story_Daddy and hardballer79... 30.

31. 32. 33. 34. p46 This one's for cumon69 -- not a thong, but sky blue 35. p62 Here's the first one -- dedicated to dznutz211 who suggested a secretary theme Let me know if you'd like the theme to continue... 36. p79 "Take this down..." - as the executive said to his secretary 37. 38. 39. p81 Why don't you stand up, grab a chair and bend over... 40.

41. p82 You look hot -- why don't you loosen your clothes a little.. 42. 43. 44. p83 Apologies, it's been a long time since passion_fruit posted any pics -- I blame you for the lack of outfit requests In any case, even though this wasn't requested, I thought it deserved to be shared. Enjoy! PureThrills xxx P.S. There are a few more in the sequence, if anyone is interested. 45. p206 In that case, here's #2 and #3 just for DiJiT... 46. 47. p208 And just for you, redted... 48. 49. p210 And the final ones in the set... 50.

51. 52. 53. p213 An old one from the passion_fruit collection, but still one of my favourites! 54. p848 Keeping up the office theme... 55. p851 My wife sporting some teeny shorts... 56. p153 Tonight, I cooked passion_fruit a nice meal. She repaid me by dressing for dinner in a very seductive outfit. I hope you enjoy.. 57. p246 Apologies -- I should have posted a pic of my wife so any ladies considering the offer can decide whether she's their type. Here she is trying out her new set of nipple clamps... 58. p2 Sorry it to so long to post -- we kinda got distracted Anyway, nice for passion_fruit to dress up for me.
59. p296 Now where did I get to? 60. p303

The thing is, once passion_fruit gets an idea in her head... 61. p307 Hope you're not getting bored yet... 62. p This is perhaps my favourite pic -- so suggestive of what's to cum after she slides her skirt down her smooth stockinged legs... 63. p314 You mean like this? 64. p319 Or did you mean like this? 65. p320 OK just one more...and then that's your lot! 66. p327

Valentino's Hands

Last edited:
He does hope soon.

THANK YOU EMMY

hugs :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

fred

After hell of a week, I got nurse to help me fix server, me in bed yelling what steps to do in order .. with her down her hall ....had turn it off server and the cable modem and wireless set off and back on in right steps. I'm back online.

fred

aww, That's not good Fred. You're not supposed to yell at the nurses. You're supposed to bring them to your bed, talk sweetly to them, and strip them off nice and slowly........THEN you can get rough and nasty with them.;):D

Birthday wishes to you Fred.:rose:

attachment.php

Last edited:

fred

So good to see you back online Fred!!

HUGS! :kiss::heart::kiss:

Dropping off some love for you Fred!!

HUGS :heart::kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 33
Back