The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

Really?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ns-of-people-seeking-aids-services-for-years/
The sites and apps did not themselves track visitors, but their data was handled in ways that could have enabled monitoring by employers, universities or others with access to the data flowing between individual devices – such as computers and smartphones – and the Internet. Even using a public wifi signal, offered by a coffee shop or airport, could have allowed a nearby hacker to learn that an individual user, wielding a particular type of smartphone, was seeking treatment for HIV or drug addiction.

Privacy advocates long have argued that routine encryption – using a popular protocol called SSL – should be standard for Web sites or apps handling potentially sensitive information, especially when it relates to personal medical concerns. Government officials, in response to questions posed by The Washington Post, said they came to agree that their sites created privacy risks for those seeking AIDS-related services.
...
Another site, which helps users locate HIV testing sites and is run by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, switched to automatic encryption on Tuesday, after months of planning, officials said. It had been transmitting the Zip codes of people seeking nearby test sites since 2009 without encryption.*

That---^ should be a big thing... The FeD tracked info? Also anyone else could? Who? what?
Why on earth would the FeD need a list of names? Why would anyone...

Also:This was unnecessary: maybe:
That would have been particularly easy for the companies that placed the cookies, such as Facebook, he said.

“If Facebook were inclined to do that, they could do that very easily,” said Roosa during a demonstration of the vulnerabilities on AIDS.gov in October, before automatic encryption was added. The site stopped placing cookies for Facebook and others at the same time encryption was activated for all users.

...and the creepers and a camera website...
which is just something they found I guess..
http://gizmodo.com/a-creepy-website-is-streaming-from-73-000-private-secur-1655653510
+this: http://www.cnet.com/news/socialbots-steal-250gb-of-user-data-in-facebook-invasion/

...and if this game ever taught me a thing or two:
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/
...it's that you cannot stop the bots without a lot of work..

So is the FeD purposely or accidentally laxing Internet (border) security? 2009 you say?
 
Combo move

TOGO W/ the last post: (#804)
The ability may not be corrupt, but the individual could be.
So if this thing is real:
http://www.nextgov.com/defense/2014...ow-available-one-click/98423/?oref=ng-HPriver
Law enforcement officials nationwide now have the ability to*search multiple sensitive databases, including spy agency intranets and homeland security suspicious activity reporting – with a single login.*

The breakthrough in interconnectivity is expected to close information gaps that, among other things, have contributed to the rise in homegrown terrorism and school shootings.*

"Let's say you have a lone-wolf incident or an active-shooter incident, where you need to be able to securely share information in a timely way. With a single sign-on capability, there is no wrong door," Kshemendra Paul, program manager for the Information Sharing Environment at the Office of Director of National Intelligence, said during an interview. "If you have an account, you can get to the virtual command center that the fusion center may be using – in a very direct way."

It took about three years to tear down silos without eroding privacy controls.

Then "Hey man lemme hold that program" or whatever applies to individual government agents:
It's not impossible for a police officer to know someone in another public service or career.
http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/identity-theft
Old-Fashioned Stealing – stealing wallets, purses, personnel records, or bribing employees who have access to mail, which includes bank and credit card statements, pre-approved credit offers, new checks, or tax information

What to Do If You Fall Victim to Identity Theft?
File a police report with your local Police Department. Obtain a copy of the report that you can give to anyone (such as your bank or a credit card company) who may need proof of the crime.

Immediately close the accounts that you believe are fraudulent or have been tampered with. Available on the Federal Trade Commission’s website is an I.D. theft affidavit to use when disputing new, unauthorized accounts.

How easy could someone create false data across states? hmm?
 
I dunno..
your call:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix12.htm
The highest level of the "Draco royalty" are albino-white. This white lizard figure had walked out of the restricted lift, she said, and into an official-looking car. The policeman was so intrigued by the story and the building that he made investigations into the companies in the upper floors. According to his friend, he said he found them all to be fronts for the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA.*

Another man I met in that 15 days used to take large quantities of LSD in the 1960s and around the third day of a five-day "trip", as he put it, the same thing always happened: some people began to look like reptiles and it was always the same people. It never changed. He also began to observe that his friends who appeared lizard-like in his "trips" always seem to react the same way to movies, television programmes, and so on.

"We used to laugh and say 'here come the lizards'", he told me.

Drugs take people into altered states of consciousness and this can cause them to "retune" their dial to the lower fourth dimension. At this point they will see that level of the people around them. Looking back from a perspective of greater knowledge, he believes there is what he calls a "morphogenetic field" transmitted to the DNA of the lizard people and this aligned the cell structure to the reptilian genetic blueprint.

+

http://facts.randomhistory.com/human-trafficking-facts.html
#1Approximately 75-80% of human trafficking is for sex
#4 There are an estimated 27 million adults and 13 million children around the world who are victims of human trafficking.
#28 Sex traffickers use a variety of ways to “condition” their victims, including subjecting them to starvation, rape, gang rape, physical abuse, beating, confinement, threats of violence toward the victim and victim’s family, forced drug use, and shame.

+

http://www.nami.org/Content/Navigat...nd_Supports/Cognitive_Behavioral_Therapy1.htm
Home*Inform YourselfAbout Mental Illness*Treatments & Services
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)?What is CBT?

Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a form of treatment that focuses on examining the relationships between thoughts, feelings and behaviors. By exploring patterns of thinking that lead to self-destructive actions and the beliefs that direct these thoughts, people with mental illness can modify their patterns of thinking to improve coping. CBT is a type of psychotherapy that is different from traditional psychodynamic psychotherapy in that the therapist and the patient will actively work together to help the patient recover from their mental illness. People who seek CBT can expect their therapist to be problem-focused, and goal-directed in addressing the challenging symptoms of mental illnesses. Because CBT is an active intervention, one can also expect to do homework or practice outside of sessions.

A person who is depressed may have the belief, "I am worthless," and a person with panic disorder may have the belief, "I am in danger." While the person in distress likely believes these to be ultimate truths, with a therapist’s help, the individual is encouraged to challenge these irrational beliefs. Part of this process involves viewing such negative beliefs as hypotheses rather than facts and to test out such beliefs by “running experiments.” Furthermore, people who are participating in CBT are encouraged to monitor and write down the thoughts that pop into their minds (called "automatic thoughts"). This allows the patient and their therapist to search for patterns in their thinking that can cause them to have negative thoughts which can lead to negative feelings and self-destructive behaviors.

When is CBT used as a form of therapy?

Scientific studies of CBT have demonstrated its usefulness for a wide variety of mental illnesses including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, personality disorders, eating disorders, substance abuse disorders, sleep disorders and psychotic disorders. Studies have shown that CBT actually changes brain activity in people with mental illnesses who receive this treatment, suggesting that the brain is actually improving its functioning as a result of engaging in this form of therapy.
...
The same is true for people with phobias, including phobias of animals or phobias of evaluation by others (termed Social Anxiety Disorder). Those in treatment are exposed to what they fear and beliefs that have served to maintain such fears are targeted for modification. CBT is often referred to as a “first line treatment” in manyanxiety disorders*including generalized anxiety disorder,*posttraumatic stress disorder, panic disorder, and*obsessive-compulsive disorder*and specific phobias.

I just slipped you a mickey, do you want to touch my lizard? (this was not a joke).
Twisty twisty what? Doesn't your brain fill in gaps by itself when it thinks it knows what it's looking at? (right?)

yupish:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/06/140627094551.htm
In other words, we see not only with our eyes, but with our brain, too.
...
Researchers use visual illusions to demonstrate to what extent the brain interprets visual signals. They were surprised to discover that active interpretation occurs early on in signal processing. In other words, we see not only with our eyes, but with our brain, too. The primary visual brain cortex is normally regarded as the area where eye signals are merely processed, but that has now been refuted by the new results.

So: This sure is creepy:
http://bigsleytheoaf.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/children-and-psychdelic-drugs/
http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/drugs-and-the-meaning-of-life
And all drugs—including alcohol, cigarettes, and aspirin—must be kept out of the hands of children.
...
I discuss issues of drug policy in some detail in my first book,*The End of Faith,*and my thinking on the subject has not changed. The “war on drugs” has been lost and should never have been waged. I can think of no right more fundamental than the right to peacefully steward the contents of one’s own consciousness. The fact that we pointlessly ruin the lives of nonviolent drug users by incarcerating them, at enormous expense, constitutes one of the great moral failures of our time. (And the fact that we make room for them in our prisons by paroling murderers, rapists, and child molesters makes one wonder whether civilization isn’t simply doomed.)

It all starts with the kids, so if pedos drug kids and threaten them with lizards on a regular basis then the kid grows up and associates one face with another. Totally plausible.

It would make stuff like this make sense:
http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/nsor/som_mythsandfacts.htm
http://meganslaw.ca.gov/facts.htm
Sexual gratification is often not a primary motivation for a rape offender.*

True.*While some offenders do seek sexual gratification from the act, sexual gratification is often not a primary motivation for a rape offender. Power, control, and anger are more likely to be the primary motivators.

Drugs and alcohol cause sexual offenses to occur.*

False.*While drugs and alcohol are often involved in sexual assaults, drugs and alcohol do not cause sexual offenses to occur. Rather, drug and alcohol use may be a disinhibitor for the offender, while being under the influence may increase a potential victim's vulnerability.
 
Further

I dunno...
TOGO W/Post #806:

Easily found stories that can be induced by drugs:
Sure does make this kind of writing make a lot more sense...

http://movies.disney.com/

The Adventures of Alice In Wonderland
www.gutenberg.org/files/11/11-h/11-h.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice's_Adventures_in_Wonderland

(1951) Cartoon: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043274/

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyVlmTClHPQ

Rocky Horror Picture Show
http://www.rockyhorror.com/
‎(1975) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073629/

But how do writing classics tie into Lizard People and Drugs?--V
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/10/writing-on-drugs_n_833715.html
We've all heard the cliche "Write what you know." Well, the following writers were addicted to drugs and, boy, did they write about it.

Writing under the influence. Whether they wrote while on drugs or just about drugs, these authors all had addiction in common. Luckily, unlike Charlie Sheen, they put their vices to good use.

http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/179/6/482.full
The data support the notion of a victim-to-victimiser cycle in a minority of male perpetrators but not among the female victims studied. Sexual abuse by a female in childhood may be a risk factor for a cycle of abuse in males

There is a widespread belief among professionals working in the field that in boys there is a causal link between involvement in sexual activities with an older person and subsequently becoming an adult perpetrator of child sexual abuse. However, there is little empirical research evidence for this belief. Hence, it is of considerable social, clinical and theoretical importance to ascertain to what extent perpetrators of sexual abuse have themselves been victims; also, if there is a link, to explore the underlying psychodynamics.

http://www.victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics
1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse

From Previous Post #806
http://meganslaw.ca.gov/facts.htm
drug and alcohol use may be a disinhibitor for the offender, while being under the influence may increase a potential victim's vulnerability.
v--------^
Pedos chasing rabbits to get to wizard by covert drugging and forced CBT (psychological conditioning/brainwashing) using a story and method they inherited/pass on?
...but that's crazy conspiracy:------V

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse
Satanic Ritual Abuse
Satanic ritual abuse (SRA, sometimes known as ritual abuse, ritualistic abuse, organised abuse, sadistic ritual abuse and other variants) was a moral panic that originated in the United States in the 1980s, spreading throughout the country and eventually to many parts of the world, before subsiding in the late 1990s. Allegations of SRA involved reports of physical and sexual abuse of people in the context of occult or Satanic rituals. In its most extreme form, SRA involved a supposed worldwide conspiracy involving the wealthy and powerful of the world elite in which children were abducted or bred for sacrifices, pornography and prostitution.

Nearly every aspect of SRA was controversial, including its definition, the source of the allegations and proof thereof, testimonials of alleged victims, and court cases involving the allegations and criminal investigations. The panic affected lawyers', therapists', and social workers' handling of allegations of child sexual abuse. Allegations initially brought together widely dissimilar groups, including religious fundamentalists, police investigators, child advocates, therapists and clients in psychotherapy. The movement gradually secularized, dropping or deprecating the "satanic" aspects of the allegations in favor of names that were less overtly religious such as "sadistic" or simply "ritual abuse" and becoming more associated with dissociative identity disorder and government conspiracy theories.

Well:
The effects and affects of long term drug use +this:
11-9-2014 04:52 AM #240
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1107711&page=10#240
Conspiracy theory used to hide conspiracy:
http://www.theprepperjournal.com/2014/05/23/conspiracy-theory-replace-critical-thinking/
Do you believe in Conspiracy Theories? When you read that question I imagine that you had one of two distinct reactions. One reaction could have been positive as in ‘Sure I believe in conspiracies or some of them anyway’. The opposite reaction and judging from a lot of news outlets would be negative or something along the lines of ‘only lunatics believe in conspiracy theories’. For years I have wondered why conspiracies were something that “smart” people simply couldn’t believe at best. At worst, some reacted almost violently to the suggestion that anything secret could have happened. Furthermore, anyone who was dumb enough to believe in conspiracies was mocked, laughed at and generally discounted. An opinion or belief that ran counter to what the enlightened believed, was the height of stupidity.

Where did this come from and when did it become “stupid” to investigate? When did we all decide it was crazy to question the official story when the facts didn’t make sense? In order to find out what the problem with conspiracy theories is, I decided to look up the definition of conspiracy just to set a level playing field.*

http://www.peaceandfreedom.org/home/articles/general/468-conspiracy-behind-conspiracy-theories
Conspiracy behind Conspiracy Theories?

A 'conspiracy' is a bad thing. It can be, depending on who is actually involved, seditious, evil, treasonous, fraudulent and, perhaps least of all, illegal. It implies a well-coordinated plot to manipulate circumstances for the betterment of an elite few while victimizing the innocent. Some conspiracies are small scale. Like the owner of a cockroach infested restaurant bribing a health inspector to look the other way. Some actual conspiracies are much grander.

Surely, some Conspiracy Theories are eventually proven to be actual conspiracies. No one leading a conspiracy wants to be found out. Likewise, no one (me!) wants to claim a conspiracy is false and eventually be proven foolishly incorrect.*

http://www.libertymagazine.org/article/the-hidden-danger-of-conspiracy-theories
A problem with*conspiracy theories*is that they oversimplify world events in order to find a scapegoat. In any reasonably open society, with freedom of the press and access to historical documents, it is not hard to find out the truth, or at least enough of the facts to clear up any false theory. In the world of conspiracy theories, conjecture takes the place of diligence and fear takes the place of reason. Often a particular clique of evil people is given virtual omnipotence, as if when major events, such as world wars, take place, everything happens according to plan.*

"Oh that's just a conspiracy..."

...sounds like lizard people to me. Creeper hoax, no joke.
 
Riddle:

Here's a riddle, a quote out of context, it has no answer, even if you found one:

"Well, I reckon you done what you done 'cause you didn't know we was who we was. If we hadn't a been who we was, we'd a still been much obliged for you a doin' what you done."
 
That 3rd thing.

this one:
The ultimate conversation:
" " thing to say:
It has only one correctly usable actual definition:

"Hello."

heart emotion love love encompass
heart emotion love (2) love encompass

"Some of the best things are left unspoken."

Have a good memory of a long confortable silence?
...any bad ones?

AM - AIRW
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLHvb9V8Yzs


...that sure could make some asshole some kind if weapon:
vibe (a 3rd thing, potentially)

collective i secondary emotion
collective i secondary (2) emotion

"I can hang out with you all day."
"angry sex"
 
If. Only.

TOGO W/POST #799---V:
SO: if only ::
::totally different but exactly the same thing, also that third thing, and those other third things:

For illustration: a post vs whole thread: two things correctly:
SO: this Post links to all post, and especially to the things I say:

Read the article 1st, see if you spot it:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-11-07-12-51-59


Did you see it?
The justices upheld the heart of the law in a 5-4 decision in 2012 in which Chief Justice John Roberts provided the decisive vote.

----->secret answer (not really)What's missing? One word is wrongly omitted: 'tax'

It's a neat trick, I use it for effect in my stories. Also, that's the whole ACA, not the heart if it.. tax ..


"This lawsuit reflects just another partisan attempt to undermine the Affordable Care Act and to strip millions of American families of tax credits that Congress intended for them to have," Earnest said.

That's mean. And uneeded. Also, BTW, AP, there is no such thing as a 'decisive vote' on the Supreme Court. That's not how it works. Chief Justices oversee a group of Justices in Legal Process, WHEN the Justice votes, as in what order or what time, does not matter at all.

Decisive... shame on you...

Also: Here's the best one: They don't tell you what is illegal. Sure it's 'subsidies' but what specifically is illegal about subsidies? What is the argument?... ...?

Lots of factoids for chasing down, whole lot of twisty twisy.

...decisive... *tsk...
<------

That was fun.

VS This thread:

'Midterm Candidates Distancing Selves From United States':
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1104559


two things incorrectly:
also: used as weapon: badong'd: "Millennials as you insist."
#25 :Same thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62015539&postcount=25

VS:

#24: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1104559#24
ROFL. Who's 'we'? Like any American today thinks like John Jay or doesn't believe Nixon was a bad guy.

The trick that has been prevailed is to make the cynicism of the news dumber so as to discourage actual research.

Remember 'That's My Bush'? It was put there to validate off the wall comments.

'It's Bush's fault'
'Who's Bush?'
'That guy who hits his wife, don't you watch CC?'
'Yep, Jon Stewart is the best News Reporter.'

Intelligent cynicism is rare these days.
 
POST #772
Celbrity Awesomeness:
http://www.examiner.com/article/raven-symone-i-m-not-african-american-oprah-winfrey-hardest-hit


Awesome. I know I wrote something similar to this somewhere...

Now if only this cutie and I can get everyone in America to realize that they are Americans 1st, and very little else matters.

I'm in love... I wonder if she likes the Constitution...

*note: This article is also proof Big O is a bad person. Notice the threat she made?

....so I found it and another post to go with it:
*04-29-2013, 10:07 PM GMT POST #262
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=859495&page=11#262

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/black-pols-stymied-in-obama-era-90727.html?hp=t1

Apparently 'black African-American' politicians can't get elected these days.

1. Maybe you should take the color out?
2. Maybe you should call yourselves 'Americans'. If you were born in an African Nation, then came here and became naturalized to run for office & you had to cut all ties to your former nation, and you are still just an American.
3. Maybe you should start talking ill of the asshole who is keeping race polarized: Yeah, all of them.

Colors are free and racial only matters if you make it matter.

Run for office on a good platform that will get you elected. Try talking to your constituents?

Need help? Ask Herman Caine or tweet Cory Booker, and stop watching Big O.

05-03-2013, 09:47 AM GMT #271

A+ Clarence Thomas.

It's not who you know, It's what you know.

This should be promoted more.
Race=0.0


Enjoy.
 
How to kill an insurance industry

So I have no intention of using Healthcare.gov
Any cool point Obamacare might have had (zero) was lost with the reading of this article:
Especially because of these fine agida inducing snippets:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...7a5aec-65e0-11e4-836c-83bc4f26eb67_story.html
They have been making contingency plans in case the information technology or other aspects prove less sturdy than the administration predicts.*
...
HHS Secretary Sylvia Mathews Burwell has pointed out that HealthCare.gov will have two jobs this year: signing up new insurance customers while, for the first time, renewing coverage for existing ones.

So not only do you have to buy their insurance, they weren't even smart enough to make a system that auto-enrolls you for a lifetime ->Like an insurance company would do.

So, as previously mentioned in this thread: the ACA started as a bill that was not the ACA. It was passed by the House as something entirely different. Then the law passed by the house was gutted by the Senate, and made into the ACA, and then passed.

Before passing the Senate shoved all kinds of shady shit into the law.

Then the implementation of it was rushed and corrupted.

Then we found out it was a tax, and ruled as a tax by the SC.

Then the implementation got worse.

Then the FeD just dumped people into Medicare since most of the singups were eligable for it anyway.
--->while people were kicked off their insurance and auto enrolled into the ACA. They already had insurance.

Then BO claims it works even though 9 million signed up, but only 8 million paid.

The auto enroll cause your insurance company cannot keep you people are not counted as a separate group.

Then BO executive orders out a bunch of the law so it works better.

Then we found out the longterm costs are unsustainable and that private data from ACA enrollees is everywhere.

Of the all of that crap, 9 million people have ACA insurance, but we cannot find out how many had insurance previously and were forced to take the ACA. How many are government workers?

The majority of other signups went to Medicare, which they already had or could have gotten.

Now BO is telling us 'we swear it will work this year.'

Or we could just trash that shit and stick him in jail. I promise it will be easier to dissolve every aspect of the ACA than it would be to get people to signup. ( "Here, put your name on this government list." )

Threats of taxation for not listening are laughable. Fuck you BO, you're going to find a lot of tax returns short the exact $ amount of that threat.

Seriously. 9 million people. That's it. 9, and tons of them already bought their own insurance without ACA help.

...needed health insurance... I bet colleges will start forcing enrolled students to signup...
Worse yet, forcefully holding refund checks until you sign up.

Add in every illegal in the country and you still don't crack the 40 million mark.

This law is a joke, made to destroy healthcare and insurance and stifle every American in government paperwork.

Get this shit out of my country.

Yeah, get ACA insurance so dumfuck maine nurses can help you stay healthy.

...no joke.
 
End @ Combo Move

So if you stayed with this thread from the beginning, you know all previous ACA/Obamacare posts lead to these two + the previous one:

#S 654 + 717 + 818 = This playing in the background: Ozzy - The Wizard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afEnlOUVbWs

Now I don't have to type about it unless the fucktards make it worse:
Post #654: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61439019&postcount=654
PayDay said:
28 million Americans signed up for Obamacare.

10 Million went on Medicare
1 million went on CHIP
9 million signed up and paid
8 million signed up and didn't pay

Those who got CHIP could have gotten it without Obamacare
There are 10 million(ish) Americans on Disability. Persons on Disability get Medicare anyway. They had to sign up for Obamacare now.
Millions lost their health insurance, but, most of the time, if they lost it, they were automatically enrolled into Obamacare and given a 'comparable' plan.

SO: The ACA costs 100 billion dollars to insure 17 million people:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...e-will-raise-deficits-131-billion_816288.html
Analysis of Congressional Budget Office projections by the Senate Budget Committee finds that Obamacare will increase the deficit by more than $100 billion over the next decade.
or
10 Billion dollars a year
or
17000000 persons / $1000000000
or
17 persons / $1000
or
$58.8235 dollars for insurance per person, per year, so far, paid by the taxpayer, and those persons still have to pay for insurance.

350000000 Americans at $58.8235 ea.? $20,588,225,000.00 cost to taxpayers per year just for the law to exist.

17000000/350000000 = 17/350 of the American Population.
What percent is 17 of 350?
(17/350) = (x/100)
350x=1700
x=4.8571428% of the American Population, and just over half have actually paid their bill.

How many had Insurance already?
How many people signed up for the ACA but had Veteran or Government Insurance already?

Low enrollment, by the way, has little or nothing to do with this. In point of fact, it's going to cost more when more people enroll.
+Post #717: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61897831&postcount=717
PayDay said:
SO:
http://news.yahoo.com/less-half-doctors-insurance-directories-may-available-212320337.html
Overall, only 1,266 dermatologists – or less than half – were reachable, accepted the specific Medicare Advantage plan and offered an appointment.
...
What’s more, the average time the fictitious patients had to wait for an appointment was about 46 days.

+

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara-boland/over-214000-doctors-opt-out-obamacare-exchanges
Over 214,000 doctors won't participate in the new plans under the Affordable Care Act (ACA,) analysis of a new*survey*by Medical Group Management Association shows. That number of 214,524,*estimated*by American Action Forum, is through May 2014, but appears to be growing due to plans that force doctors to take on burdensome costs. It's also about a quarter of the*total number of 893,851*active professional physicians reported by the Kaiser Family Foundation.

SO:
350000000 Americans and 679327 Doctors in the ACA.

Let's say 50% are reachable. That's 339663.5 Doctors

350000000 / 339663.5 = potential # of people per doctor thanks to the ACA.
+Post #818 (previous)
So I have no intention of using Healthcare.gov
Any cool point Obamacare might have had (zero) was lost with the reading of this article:
Especially because of these fine agida inducing snippets:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...7a5aec-65e0-11e4-836c-83bc4f26eb67_story.html


So not only do you have to buy their insurance, they weren't even smart enough to make a system that auto-enrolls you for a lifetime ->Like an insurance company would do.

So, as previously mentioned in this thread: the ACA started as a bill that was not the ACA. It was passed by the House as something entirely different. Then the law passed by the house was gutted by the Senate, and made into the ACA, and then passed.

Before passing the Senate shoved all kinds of shady shit into the law.

Then the implementation of it was rushed and corrupted.

Then we found out it was a tax, and ruled as a tax by the SC.

Then the implementation got worse.

Then the FeD just dumped people into Medicare since most of the singups were eligable for it anyway.
--->while people were kicked off their insurance and auto enrolled into the ACA. They already had insurance.

Then BO claims it works even though 9 million signed up, but only 8 million paid.

The auto enroll cause your insurance company cannot keep you people are not counted as a separate group.

Then BO executive orders out a bunch of the law so it works better.

Then we found out the longterm costs are unsustainable and that private data from ACA enrollees is everywhere.

Of the all of that crap, 9 million people have ACA insurance, but we cannot find out how many had insurance previously and were forced to take the ACA. How many are government workers?

The majority of other signups went to Medicare, which they already had or could have gotten.

Now BO is telling us 'we swear it will work this year.'

Or we could just trash that shit and stick him in jail. I promise it will be easier to dissolve every aspect of the ACA than it would be to get people to signup. ( "Here, put your name on this government list." )

Threats of taxation for not listening are laughable. Fuck you BO, you're going to find a lot of tax returns short the exact $ amount of that threat.

Seriously. 9 million people. That's it. 9, and tons of them already bought their own insurance without ACA help.

...needed health insurance... I bet colleges will start forcing enrolled students to signup...
Worse yet, forcefully holding refund checks until you sign up.

Add in every illegal in the country and you still don't crack the 40 million mark.

This law is a joke, made to destroy healthcare and insurance and stifle every American in government paperwork.

Get this shit out of my country.

Yeah, get ACA insurance so dumfuck maine nurses can help you stay healthy.

...no joke.
 
Truthbomb

What the last ten years of government has done to the United States:



So who's going to clean this shit up? Or do we want more? ::

Dumb FeD said:
Hey lets try to take over the Internet again?
Hey let's regulate it instead and let some other country control it!
Why don't we stop all security while we're at it!!
Better yet, let's clog the functioning system up some more.. Yeah, keep piling shit on and mix it more...
Also we need to print more monies!! Debt debt debt loan loan loan.

Quick someone get a semi feasible idea, twist it to make it worthless, and then draft an executive order to get money for it!!

OR YOU COULD STOP AND GO RETROACTIVE.
Hey Congress: "Get a broom."
 
people

Ted Cruz: Homerun.
He's also not the only one saying this:

I'll be people:
"People realize the path we're on isn't working," he said. "The Obama economy is a disaster. Millions of Americans are hurting. Obamacare is a train wreck. And they're tired of the federal government coming after and violating their constitutional rights. They want to get back to the commonsense principles that built this country."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...-Duck-Session-if-Voters-Throw-Out-Senate-Dems
 
Media Combo correctly

So I knock a lot of persons in this thread, usually for reasons that are the same as this statement:

The law matters. The end.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...Answer-About-Obamas-Planned-Executive-Amnesty
“The Attorney General is the President's chief law enforcement officer,” they continued. “As such, the nominee must demonstrate full and complete commitment to the law. Loretta Lynch deserves the opportunity to demonstrate those qualities, beginning with a statement whether or not she believes the President’s executive amnesty plans are constitutional and legal.”

*bonus: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...Lee-Lynch-Must-Answer-About-Executive-Amnesty

that---^ article: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/11/opinion/confirm-loretta-lynch-now.html
(...but much twisty twisty):
Several Republicans, including Senators Ted Cruz and Mike Lee, have said Ms. Lynch must disclose her position on, among other things, the president’s announced plan to take executive action on immigration. That is one of many appropriate questions to put to a nominee for attorney general, who will be the nation’s chief law enforcement officer and who obviously must undergo greater scrutiny than, say, a local prosecutor.

There’s no reason those questions can’t be asked now. The White House and a newly Republican-majority Senate will have plenty to fight about over the next two years. Ms. Lynch’s nomination should not be one of them.
 
One way or another:

So, things work both ways:
#579: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=60105591&postcount=579
PayDay said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rities-deep-web-hackers-congratulate-him.html

In an effort to cast the blame elsewhere, Bryan said that he believes the images released on 4chan may not have bee leaked by the person or persons who stole them.

'The real guy is on 4chan posting intermittently,' said Bryan.

'He's most likely the one behind it but it does seem the photos passed around to multiple people before being leaked, so it may just be someone who has them and didn't hack to get them.

"Paris Hilton made that awful video and now she's selling fragrances to tweens... and I'm pretty sure she's legally retarded." -Zack and Miri Make a Porno

I'm not saying this is the case with all of them, but it is awfully coincidental that this story is out as well:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-crash-what-caused-728367

...and can easily be answered with: "Nationwide depression and lack of funds for a $10 movie ticket because of a terribad government."

VS :
http://deadline.com/2014/11/quentin...teful-eight-international-release-1201280583/
“If we do our jobs right by making this film a 70 mm event, we will remind people why this is something you can’t see on television and how this is an experience you can’t have when you watch movies in your apartment, your man cave or your iPhone or iPad,” Tarantino said. “You’ll see 24 frames per second play out, all these wonderfully painted pictures create the illusion of movement. I’m hoping it’s going to stop the momentum of the digital stuff, and that people will hopefully go, ‘Man,*that*is going to the movies, and*that*is worth saving, and we need to see more of*that.”
...
“I don’t believe you should stay onstage until people are begging you to get off,” he said. “I like the idea of leaving them wanting a bit more. I do think directing is a young man’s game, and I like the idea of an umbilical cord connection from my first to my last movie. I’m not trying to ridicule anyone who thinks differently, but I want to go out while I’m still hard. … I like that I will leave a 10-film filmography, and so I’ve got two more to go after this. It’s not etched in stone, but that is the plan. If I get to the 10th, do a good job and don’t screw it up, well that sounds like a good way to end the old career. If, later on, I come across a good movie, I won’t not do it just because I said I wouldn’t. But 10 and done, leaving them wanting more — that sounds right.”
...
“I know this business has gone digital, even more in foreign countries than in America where it’s 90%,” he said. “Digital presentation is just television in public, we’re all just getting together and watching TV without pointing the remote control at the screen. I have worked 20 years, too long to accept the diminishing results of having it come into theaters with the quality of a f*cking DVD, shot with the same shit they shoot soap operas with. It’s just not good enough for me.

“I thought, ‘How can I make them show [the beauty of] film?’ Well, I can shoot in 70 mm and leave them asking, ‘What’s the point of showing it any other way?’ I had a plan and asked the Weinsteins to tell me how it could be realized. Now that film has become endangered, and the theatrical experience is become more and more a throwaway, what we could do was go back to the ’60s style, when there were big roadshow productions of big films like*The Sand Pebbles, Mutiny On The Bounty, Battle Of The Bulge*It’s A Mad Mad Mad Mad World. There would be an exclusive engagement in 70 mm in a big theater or opera house that would play for a month. It felt like a night at the theater or the symphony. Then they would cut it down and it would show up at the theaters and the drive-ins, near you.”

He just metaphor'd my thread AND unmetaphor'd the post I combo'd in.

Cwuthe/ididthar?
 
they're trying to build a prison for you and me

OK: Preface: To start with: #820
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62295519&postcount=820
Dumb FeD said:
Hey lets try to take over the Internet again?
Hey let's regulate it instead and let some other country control it!
Why don't we stop all security while we're at it!!
Better yet, let's clog the functioning system up some more.. Yeah, keep piling shit on and mix it more...
Also we need to print more monies!! Debt debt debt loan loan loan.

Quick someone get a semi feasible idea, twist it to make it worthless, and then draft an executive order to get money for it!!

+The story so far:#579
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=60105591&postcount=579
PayDay said:
FEDERAL INFORMATION SECURITY AMENDMENTS ACT OF 2013: said:
including coordination of*
information security efforts throughout the civilian,*
national security, and law enforcement communities assets;

+this:
http://www.freedomworks.org/content...y-fcc-approves-new-proposal-regulate-internet

+this:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi wants to give federal regulators sweeping new powers over Internet access.

The move is necessary, she said Monday, to save net neutrality and protect Internet users.

=this:
The Ultimate Nullifyer Mark 1.2 OR 2.0:
I hit on this way back when (see: seealso)
Different version of the same thing, Government Regulated and Controlled Internet.

...but no time for immigration?

http://www.nationaljournal.com/tech...ternet-powers-to-save-net-neutrality-20140908

Virtually all Democrats support net neutrality, but only some of them have explicitly called for the FCC to reclassify Internet providers. So far, 14 senators and 37 House members have backed the controversial option.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has vowed to defend the agency's rules, but he hasn't taken a position on which regulatory provision the agency should use. President Obama has said he opposes Internet fast lanes, but has also been silent on Title II.*

Republicans and broadband providers, however, have promised to do everything they can to stop the FCC from using its Title II powers on the Internet. In a May*letter*to the FCC, House GOP leaders warned that applying "antiquated regulation on the Internet" would "needlessly inhibit the creation of American private-sector jobs, limit economic freedom and innovation, and threaten to derail one of our economy's most vibrant sectors."

Wheeler has said he prefers to use the existing regulatory framework for new net-neutrality rules, but that Title II remains "on the table."

The FCC is collecting comments on its proposal until Sept. 15, and Wheeler has said he wants new rules on the books by the end of the year.*

*see also Post #s 62, 90, &91

+Ain't over yet:
http://www.cnet.com/news/president-obama-calls-on-fcc-to-keep-internet-free-and-open/
Bad Logic: The "*new*" Ultimate Nullifyer:
President Obama urged the US government to adopt tighter regulations on broadband service in an effort to preserve "a free and open Internet."

In a statement released Monday,Obama called on the Federal Communications Commission*to enforce the principle of treating all Internet traffic the same way, known in shorthand as Net neutrality. That means treating broadband services like utilities, the president said, so that Internet service providers would be unable "to restrict the best access or to pick winners and losers in the online marketplace for services and ideas."

Why 'they' says it good for you:
"We don't want industry gatekeepers to pick winners and losers on the Internet," Ellen Bloom, senior director of federal policy for consumer advocacy group Consumers Union, said in a statement.

Why it's badong: Score one for Corporations:
Some of the major broadband providers have already spoken out against the plan. "Reclassification under Title II, which for the first time would apply 1930s-era utility regulation to the Internet, would be a radical reversal of course that would in and of itself threaten great harm to an open Internet, competition and innovation," Verizon said in an e-mailed statement.

"Today's announcement by the White House, if acted upon by the FCC, would be a mistake that will do tremendous harm to the Internet and to U.S. national interests," said Jim Cicconi, AT&T senior executive vice president for external and legislative affairs, in a statement.

"To attempt to impose a full-blown Title II regime now, when the classification of cable broadband has always been as an information service, would reverse nearly a decade of precedent, including findings by the Supreme Court that this classification was proper," David Cohen, executive vice president at Comcast, said in a statement.

So this needs to be crushed. The Internet works just fine thank you. Apparently these politicians and consumer unions never had to wait for a 1200 baud download.

'Net Neutrality' is badong. Questions?
 
All together now:

So: #824 above: 62 + 90 + 91 + 92 + 579 + 820 = 824
6 = 5
11
2

So this might get worser if it doesn't get shut down. It explains all of the Net security stuff in the news recently + #804 above + this (on 11/11? Posterity what?)::
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/11/world/europe/for-guccifer-hacking-was-easy-prison-is-hard-.html
“I was expecting them, but the shock was still very big for me,” the hacker, now serving a seven-year sentence, said. He spoke in an interview, his first, at the Arad Penitentiary here. “It is hard to be a hacker, but even harder to erase your tracks.”

In many ways, however, his two-year rampage through the email accounts of rich and powerful Americans showed how easy it can be to go rogue on the Internet and, even when armed with only rudimentary skills, to stay one step ahead of the law, at least for a while.

...and I liked that guy for showing truth, too bad he broke the law, so he had it coming...

Anyways: Back to it: The Why:

Purposely 'lax' security (get it? cause that situation was odd until right now) since at least 2009... (11=2)

Links: #62: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=44279056&postcount=62
#90: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=44335609&postcount=90
#91: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=44336158&postcount=91

#92
Keep laughing.

The president is a fan of comic books.
 
Back
Top