Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome mirror pictures girl:devil::devil:

As you started your series... seeing the first couple of pictures I decide to wait for the rest until I got home..........Good thing I did..;)

hehe thank you!

I agree. This is an epic series!!!

and thank you!

Can I be that movie? I'd love to curl up with you

yes! I have some soft places for you to snuggle into :devil:

My god woman! Yes...us guys like upskirts ;)

haha, so "they" were right this time....

Allright, here is the last of them. I heard somewhere that guys like upskirt shots??? Dunno if it's true or not. I'm gonna go curl up with a movie... ;)

Oh my. I'm curling up with a movie, too. It's called, "On Golden Blonde."

The first one of this round is in my top five all-time of yours. And that's a very long list of amazing photos, so that picture should be damn proud of itself! :heart:

Allright, here is the last of them. I heard somewhere that guys like upskirt shots??? Dunno if it's true or not. I'm gonna go curl up with a movie... ;)

Wow!!!! To be honest, any pic of you will be well liked and highly sought after. Thanks for sharing such hot pics.

Oh my. I'm curling up with a movie, too. It's called, "On Golden Blonde."

LOL...good one B3 :heart:

Oh? I'll be right over with the popcorn.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss #winning

The first one of this round is in my top five all-time of yours. And that's a very long list of amazing photos, so that picture should be damn proud of itself! :heart:

Makes me wonder what the other 4 are? I'm guessing they all involve ass...

Wow!!!! To be honest, any pic of you will be well liked and highly sought after. Thanks for sharing such hot pics.

LOL...I was teasing! And thank you.

Funny story, as a teenager my gf at the time thought it would be sexy to do it over a mirror like the one in terms pics... in our fumbling she stepped on it and got glass in her foot. It was pretty gruesome. Plus blood all over the carpet... good times.

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised. I'll make you a collage later, dollface :cool:

I can hardly wait.

Funny story, as a teenager my gf at the time thought it would be sexy to do it over a mirror like the one in terms pics... in our fumbling she stepped on it and got glass in her foot. It was pretty gruesome. Plus blood all over the carpet... good times.

Wonderful story...thanks for sharing... *shaking my head*

certified shaw-teeeee
I really thought I had something witty to say about this, but the semester is finally over and my brain is complete mush right now. So here goes:
Nope. I got nuttin.
Okay I hope this works because PB and Mediashare are both being dickbags.

Overall...*gasp* I'm pretty happy with this. I think I look kinda fat in some parts...whatever. I do like this one. And I might have a future in video editing. LOL

PLEASE for the love of FUCK do not share this, hotlink this or upload it elsewhere. I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth and take you out. You'll be sleepin with the fishes see? I'm little, but I'm like a rabid chihuahua with a system full of red bull and cocaine when I'm mad.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yeuijbzfngon1ry/PkPL.mp4
AAAAaaaaaaand, I missed it. :mad:

Wonderful story...thanks for sharing... *shaking my head*

What? It's a valid story.... kinda on topic. .. .... I know, I had regret as soon as I pushed submit. But hey, it's those little things that make us who we are right? Right? :) fuck you...I'm charming.

Xoxo

What would my thread be without some black and white shots??????? Cuz I know you love em...LOL...

Summoar mirror? I have one last bit in the set for later. ;) and those are in color...:D I'll be back later to go perv all the threads :heart:
You have the stuff dreams are made of. Fuck

And...I'm pulling the link today. So...if ya missed it, sorry, not sorry.
Yeah so i picked a stooped time to be unable to get internet and missing out....... My bad.
Oh
P.s. Its not only some guys that like an upskirt shot!
Lovely pictures as always sexy girl. I have a whole week of catch to do

I really thought I had something witty to say about this, but the semester is finally over and my brain is complete mush right now. So here goes:
Nope. I got nuttin.

AAAAaaaaaaand, I missed it. :mad:

LOL....I'm messaged you lovebug.

What? It's a valid story.... kinda on topic. .. .... I know, I had regret as soon as I pushed submit. But hey, it's those little things that make us who we are right? Right? :) fuck you...I'm charming.

Xoxo

You are charming...and I like that I never know what to expect with you. Cheers.

Damn what a hot set:devil:

:) thank you! It was fun to set up.

You have the stuff dreams are made of. Fuck

hehe...thank you!

Yeah I'm done. It's been such a long day.

I hope I was a part of that process :devil:

Yeah so i picked a stooped time to be unable to get internet and missing out....... My bad.
Oh
P.s. Its not only some guys that like an upskirt shot!
Lovely pictures as always sexy girl. I have a whole week of catch to do

Whoops...forgot about my ladies. Sorry love. PM'd you the links sexypants.

Kitty--you are the most beautiful woman alive.

While this is entirely NOT true, I appreciate the sentiment. :kiss:

I hope I was a part of that process :devil:

Very much so. You not only made it long but hard... the day I mean

What would my thread be without some black and white shots??????? Cuz I know you love em...LOL...

Summoar mirror? I have one last bit in the set for later. ;) and those are in color...:D I'll be back later to go perv all the threads :heart:

you have the luckiest mirror on the face of this earth.

Played this one on Sunday

Heaven must be missin' an angel
Missin' one angel, child, 'cause you're here with me right now
Your love is heavenly, baby
Heavenly to me, baby

Your kiss with tenderness
I want all I can get of your sexiness
Showers, your love comes in showers
And every hour of the hour
You let me feel your loving power

There's a rainbow over my shoulder (Ooh, ooh)
When you came, my cup runneth over
You gave me your heavenly love
And if one night you hear crying from above

It's 'cause heaven must be missin' an angel
Missin' one angel, child, 'cause you're here with me right now
Your love is heavenly, baby
Heavenly to me, baby

Ooh, heaven, heaven
Ooh, heaven, heaven
Ooh, heaven, heaven
Heaven, heaven

Morning all. My kids start summer break in two days...and I've been trying to take advantage of the alone time. But I don't know if I feel very naked today. So have a pre-workout cleavage pic...and happy Wednesday.

Attachments

• 140521-072853-0.jpg
    140521-072853-0.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 498
  • 140521-073029.jpg
    140521-073029.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 484
Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all. My kids start summer break in two days...and I've been trying to take advantage of the alone time. But I don't know if I feel very naked today. So have a pre-workout cleavage pic...and happy Wednesday.

BEST HUMP DAY EVER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back