The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

WANTED

Someone to love me - and to make my bed.

attachment.php

Wonder how many PMs you got as a result of this pic and bed inquiry :p

Wow, when was the last time I had an offer like that from such a gorgeous young blond?

Of course we might need to make the bed a couple of times in the process of loving you. And maybe even change the sheets when we're done!

WANTED

Someone to love me - and to make my bed.

attachment.php

Last week I snuck into th boardroom at work. It gets used about two hours every two weeks. Such a waste, it's so beautiful. I have one of those little bendy leg tripod thingys. I think it worked pretty well.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hard at work.jpg
    hard at work.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 658
Hard...at home

Yep, definitely ruptured.

Last week I snuck into th boardroom at work. It gets used about two hours every two weeks. Such a waste, it's so beautiful. I have one of those little bendy leg tripod thingys. I think it worked pretty well.

attachment.php

Long time between

Waiting

It's been a long time since I posted a pic, but I have had a couple of requests the last week or so. (Yeah, I know, I'm as surprised as you)

It made me realise that I need to go away and take a couple of less *ahem* forthright ones, but I think this edit is within the spirit of the thread. It's linked, in case it's not within the letter of the law.

Last edited:

attachment.php

You should post this in the work clothes thread!

I'm too busty for the first corset any more. *pouts*

The second one is one of my favorites. I love the feel and support it gives. It's almost nice enough that I could wear it out on the town if I took the garter straps off and tossed a nice jacket over it. :cattail:

Last edited by a moderator:

The second one is one of my favorites. I love the feel and support it gives. It's almost nice enough that I could wear it out on the town if I took the garter straps off and tossed a nice jacket over it. :cattail:

Both very nice! Love the first one - shame I'm not closer, I'd take it off your hands!:kiss:

If you are too busty for the corset.....

DON'T WEAR ONE!!!

Your boobs are FANTASTIC

You look amazing in a corset

I forgot about this thread! It was always one of my favourites.

Here's my latest contribution - I was bored and waiting for my friend to come over ;)

Attachments

• photo 3(1) - Copy.JPG
    photo 3(1) - Copy.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,132

Sexy lady!!! :)

Both very nice! Love the first one - shame I'm not closer, I'd take it off your hands!:kiss:

It's not her hands it needs taking off!

I forgot about this thread! It was always one of my favourites.

Here's my latest contribution - I was bored and waiting for my friend to come over ;)

Is that how you answered the door to your friend? Just wondering....

Back