Sometimes I get a good feeling...

Hot night with hubby

Feeling a little frisky and thought this would get the party started :)

Attachments

• Red Dress.jpg
    Red Dress.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 627
Very nice thank you for sharing... and lovely bike too!

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Water's still cold but the solar system is working well. A little night swim followed by a warm shower - thought I'd do a tribute to purple to match my lips after the cold pool water :)

What a great pair. Of pics I mean, well...
Sure do like the way you wear a dress.

It dammed well ought to.

If a woman this sexy, curves so smooth, a dress so skimpy and red doesn't get the party started, I don't know what will!
We demand details supplemented with pictures :)

If a woman this sexy, curves so smooth, a dress so skimpy and red doesn't get the party started, I don't know what will!
We demand details supplemented with pictures :)
Patience on the details :kiss::kiss:
Pics coming soon...

Will have to crack the whip

once I get one that is...but big gathering tomorrow, lots to do so I am feeling very dominant and thought leather would be appropriate. Which one would be more likely to get you to do what I want you to do?

Attachments

• Leather 1.jpg
    Leather 1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 397
  • Leather 4.jpg
    Leather 4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 524
once I get one that is...but big gathering tomorrow, lots to do so I am feeling very dominant and thought leather would be appropriate. Which one would be more likely to get you to do what I want you to do?
oh yes,............

I'd like to have you in the second outfit, if you please! (Wish I could be there on Saturday!)

The second one would get you what you wanted. I'd love to see a view of that outfit on you from behind. You should have a riding crop or a paddle in hand while you're wearing it.

(Will have to crack the whip) once I get one that is...but big gathering tomorrow, lots to do so I am feeling very dominant and thought leather would be appropriate. Which one would be more likely to get you to do what I want you to do?

attachment.php

If you were wearing this, I would submit to anything you wanted me to do. :eek:

So tell me what you want me to do. :devil:

Thank You for indexinng your magnificent beautty! :rose:
If u will indulge me, your corset pics are stunning and your incredible beauty only makes them even better!!!!:rose::)

Wow. Couldn't go wrong with either. I guarantee you will be in charge.

Where in PA do you find gatherings that you wear such hot and sexy outfits? I have to check them out!

They both would do it, but then again, a crook of your finger and I'm all yours!

If you were wearing this, I would submit to anything you wanted me to do. :eek:

So tell me what you want me to do. :devil:
Well, I would want you to indulge my every whim and show me how skilled you are at the fine art of providing pleasure and exciting the senses...sight, sound, scent, touch, taste...

Happy Father's Day

I thought it would be fun to share a little girl on girl as a special father's day treat so my inredibly sexy friend, Ellafun, agreed to let me post a few from a late night costumed gathering...Enjoy!

Attachments

• Party with a friend.jpg
    Party with a friend.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 910
  • Party with a friend 2.jpg
    Party with a friend 2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 991
  • Party with a friend 3.jpg
    Party with a friend 3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 870
  • Look what Ella left.jpg
    Look what Ella left.jpg