I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes April to what both Brett &{ Nusre said. Remeber there are people here who do cAre, respect {& Are your friends!!
 
I'm only so-so SUGARBUNNY but that is due to no plans for the weekend, cold weather and general malaise caused by too much work on my plate.

Yourself?

BrettJ in Canada
 
reading this thread-it is like a message board unto itself lol.
I saw the title and had to stop by.

I have always loved older men. When I was in high school I wanted to marry jack nicholson after watching the shining--I like them with a mean streak too-haha.


when I was 18 I met my perfect guy-he was 36-he asked me out I said yes and 21 years later we are still together.

In general though-even just fantasizing about celebrities or random strangers-its always men around or even a little older than my husband-if the fantasies aren't about him of course.

Its not a daddy thing-I just wanted a man with enough experience to be the one in control and know exactly how to use that control. Not in some silly juvenile control freak way-but in a hot sexy way-with a bit of violence-just for fun.
 
chat about older men/young women play

young female with fetish for older men interested in exploring conversations with those with similar fetish and/or experience. i've always been attracted to much older men...men society says are way too old for me...but that doesn't stop me from wanting to give myself to them. would love to explore these experiences and ideas with others...especially older men interested in young women.
 
Good morning room. Older man here. Love the room thread. Hoping to chat with a sweet youngling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top