Erotic Encounters with ttugirl29

ttugirl29

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Posts
967
Hello friends and strangers. I am ttugirl29 an am 31 year old female.
attachment.php

I have grown to love my time on lit. I have grown to have a list of lit lovers that I write short stories, erotic scenarios, dirty pm's to. This is the first thread I have started and will probably be the only thread I will start. When I write a short story to one Lover I usually share it with other lovers. With the time it takes to create them, it seems a waste if more people can't share in the pleasure as well.

My intention for this thread is to be a place for me to post my writing to the public for their enjoyment. Most of my posts will be short story length and will probably be fairly random as I have many scenarios going on with different people. Each post will hopefully have enough content to make it worth your time to read, as well as be sexy enough for you want to read them. Anyone is welcome to post in my thread and I welcome other short stories, and erotic scenarios. I only ask that you keep them long enough to be worth the readers time. We wouldn't want to leave them hanging in mid-stream. Welcum to my erotic encounters, which are guaranteed to please. (i dont have time to fix all grammar mistakes, i am making them because it is hard to fantasize, touch myself, and write all at once):cattail:
 
Last edited:
mmmmm...count me in !!! Literally throbbing right now..you are simply amazing !
 
Your erotic, explicit writing has taken me on quite an arousing trip, thank you. You control the scene from an interesting perspective. Very hot!

Two thumbs up ... or is it two cocks up? ;)
 
my first scene i ever wrote. 3 years ago

maybe i can help you to understand i say as i slowly slip out of my nightgown. i face you my nude body trembling. i sit down on the bed and slide my body towards the middle displaying my entire tight tan and strong body to you. i see you smile as you start to strip down to nothing. my eyes grow wide as you stand there smooth and sexy, you manhood pointing straight out at me. i lick my lips gently you move towards me, you climb on top of me and turn around. suddenly your giant cock is there in my face and i can feel you breathing slowly into my sex. you warm breath makes my juices start to flow. i feel your tongue dive into me, as i start to allow the head of your rod into my mouth my hand reaches up behind you balls as i start to run my tongue up and down your shaft. i feel ur muscles tense and i know that you are enjoying it. my pussy becomes even more wet, and i know you can smell the heat burning between my legs. i moan a little as your tongue starts to flick over my clit. and a i start to shudder in pure ecstasy.. as i am reacting to your caress i feel your cock grow wider win my mouth. my moans drive you to start moving your hips. you cock deep in my throat. minutes of pleasure go by for both of us. with my mouth full of rock hard cock i can barely say in a garbled voice not yet john not yet. you slow your thrusting into my throat and slow your tongue over my click i hear you come up for a breath....i giggle a little as i tell you turn around. you straddle me your kness on either side of my stomach. you lay your cock down between my breasts i hug myself bringing my tits together around your thick shaft. you lean back your hands behind you as you start to slowly thrust between my tits. i can see the pleasure in your eyes and it fuels the hunger i feel for that sweet release. as the tip of your cock starts to show itself from the top of my chest i lean my head up and let it go into my mouth, my lips surrounding it tightly. with one of the hands you have behind you you start to finger me, i know that we are both close that moment of sweet release. finally i feel ur cock start to twinge i lean my head back and close my eyes as that first squirt of cum hits my face. that feeling sends shudders through me and i start to orgasm. i moan in pleasure as you continue cumming over my face and neck. you stay on top of me continuing to finger me in wave and wave of orgasms. you look down at me glistening with your manjuice all over me. when finally my pleasure starts to subside i open my eyes and look up at you smiling i cant believe how lucky i am and i hope you are thinking the same thing.
 
a story i wrote for the 4th of july

I've been out all day, and I get home to this wonderful email. I've read it twice now and have cum both times. I'm sitting on my couch with my legs spread and up on the coffee table. The towel I've been sitting on is soaked and my scent is wonderful. I am trying to decide on a worthy email to your wonderful picture you painted.

I finally decide, we met on our first date tonight. We decide to go out and watch fireworks. You pick me up in your sleek convertible at 8 just in time to find a secluded spot for the fireworks show. you show up dressed nicely in dark slacks and a dress shirt. I wear a matching set of black panties and bra. on top it is covered but showing through my white dress shirt. unbutton to the 3rd button my ample cleavage shows through. on bottom i have a very tight and very sexy pair of acid washed jeans. the kind you can count the change in pocket and see my twat stretching the crotch out in.

As i get in you eye me up and down. i hear you swallow hard and lick your lips. I know you like what you see and i love the stud that picked me up... ill have him by the end of the night i think to myself.

on the drive out i see a slight bulge in your pants. while we talk about all things. i slide over and rub your inner theigh. just enough to make it hard for you to keep it in the lane. as we start to enter the parking lot i unzip your pants and slide my hand in. as we drive by people with your top down i know they can see. it definitely has me wet. i want your cock so bad i whisper in your ear.

we find a hidden spot and pull in still in view of the fireworks. out of the car we go and stand near the hood. my lips catch yours and i grind the crotch of my jeans into your member. the roughness of my jeans make you harder. your hand unbutton my shirt the rest of the way and you fondle my tits through my bra.god this feel like high school all over again.

the firework show has started and i reach down and unbutton my jeans and slide them down. i use them as padding as i go to my knees. cupping your balls i start to nuzzle your cock. god you are huge and throbbing already. i squeeze your balls one at a time while my tongue works your cock. i start at the base under your cock and lick slowly up around the tip and to the base on top. then i take it into my mouth and out of my mouth. you are pretty slick now as my next attack has you deep in my throat. you head falls back and you moan as my throat swallows over and over milking you.

the fireworks pick up and i know we need to get further along. i have your shirt off and your pants around your ankles. i trade spot with you and my ass plants firmly on the hood there i sit in black bra and panties looking at you in your boxers and shirtless. fuck me now you stud i say. without hesitation you tear my panties down, then my legs spread and come up. as you slide in me we both moan and pause just for a second. god it feels so good to both of us..... my legs instinctively wrap around you an you slowly start to thrust.

you hands undo my bra and fondle my breast and nipples. i use my nails to run up and down your chest and nipples. we start to find our rythm. and i feel your pressure building. my pussy continues to get slicker and starts to milk your cock. we go on like this for 15 mins or so. you pounding me slow and deep and me saying everything a dirty slutty whore would.

over your shoulder i see the fireworks pick up., finally i scream as the finale starts. my nails dig into your back as i scream fuck me hard!. cum inside me!. you pace quickens. your cock gown even more. your breath grows short and quick. my moaning starts soft and grows louder and louder and louder and LOUDER over the next 3 mins. fuck me like a rented whore you stud i beg. another minute goes by and i scream in ecstasy. my pussy milks your cock and feeling me go off you burst inside me 3 4 5 6. 7 loads of cum splash inside me as waves of orgasm flow over me. my legs tighten around you my nails dig into your back and i milk the last cum from your shaft as the fireworks end.

God you were good i whisper. we stand there spent and naked as people walk by us back to their cars. i hold you close glowing in the moment and sigh in your ear. how can we top this i wonder
 
and a follow up to the 4th of july story

MMMM baby I wish I was there to clean up the mess you made.

As for our drive around town. I have never been this slutty before and it feels so good. I'm aprehensive about where we might end up fucking and who might be able to see. As for now, I am slowly working my clit with one hand and inserting a mini vibe you just happened to have in your center console. The best part is that it has a remote control and you have control of it. You've got some giant subs in the trunk and and everytime they hit, you zap me with a little pleasure. so many senses being overwhelmed all i can do is whimper, squeeze my legs arouns the vibe and hang on. i periodically scoop the juices from between my legs and smear them on your face. the aroma has you cock so hard you zipper is about to explode. After the day at the theme park and the rounds of orgasms so far. I am absolutely starved for real food as well as some more cock. Ive never been like this before, and I dont know if it the length and girth of your member or the way you bring exploding waves or orgasms to me that make me want you so.

We find a nice little downtown bar, and decide to go in for dinner. As we walk in, it is empty besides the staff. We decide to sit at the bar. you order us some food, and some drinks. We start to talk about conquests we have had in the past, and the sexual talk has us both wanting another go round. between the smell of sex on us and our conversation i cant help but notice the bartenders are staring and smiling big. i know they want to fondle my big tits and fuck my tight ass. i unbutton another button on my blouse. I lean forward to you and place my hand on your crotch grabbing a giant handful of cock. as i do my tits still in black bra fall out of my blouse. the bartenders are speechless. you reach up and fondle them you play with my nipple through my bra and i pet your cock. we have each other worked into a frenzy again, and that when they deliver the food.

both bartenders come over to deliver them and i look them in the eyes and ask if they would like to join us.. they both nod.... i stand up take my blouse off completely. i also slide my panties off, but leave my skirt on. i hike it up giving a full view of my twat to the three men i am surrounded by now. Up on the bar i go laying on my back . i start to touch myself. just a little clit play, arching my back and moaning. ive got three holes boys i moan, as your eyes grow wide. i roll over on my stomach and start grinding on the top of the bar, still moaning. finally i feel you grab my hair hard and you whisper in my ear, dont take this off and you slide a blindfold on me. the next thing i know i have cock slapping my face and one filling up my pussy. finally i feel someone spit in my ass and a hard cock enters it. i flex all three holes squeezing tight. i hear three simultaneous moans and thats it, my juice instantly flow i relax my body for the pounding that is cumming.

the guy in front of me tastes familiar and i hope it is you. i work on you specifically while being pounded in both holes down below. i start by licking the underside of your shaved balls. i lick one then the other back and fourth until i feel you scrotum grow tight. i turn my head sideways and and wrap my lips around the base of your cock. you are so big i cant get my mouth around it all. the sound of balls slapping my nether region is so turning me into a little slut. the men down below are alternating thrusts and it is fucking stretching me to the limit. With my head sideways i run my mouth up and down your shaft, at the same time you thrust to meet my eagerness. i lift my hand up to play with your nipples. you love my blowjobs because i never touch your shaft with my hands, i let my mouth do all the work. i then go to the base of your shaft with my mouth and kiss and suck where your shaft meets you balls. after working there for a minute i lick up the entire shaft to the tip and find the spot where your forskin meets your heas, and concentrate there with my tongue, with some sucking, and some hot breaths. your cock is quivering and i take it all down my throat in a quick motion. again i squeeze all my holes at once and i hear moans again.

now you start to throat fuck me. you gabs the back of my head and ram you cock deep. you feel my throat muscles clinch and try to swallow you whole. you pull out and ram it home again. again i swallow. this continues for minutes. the two men behind me start to moan at the same time i know they are close. they start calling me dirty slut and fucking cock whore. they start screaming take my load bitch. finally i squeeze all three holes again and i feel them both erupt inside me and orgasm rushes over me i moan around your cock in my mouth as they cum in my ass and pussy. im shaking all over with orgasms. i milk them over and over and you continue to throat fuck me. when they are finished they pull out and cum oozes all over the bar. to my surprise you have not cum. you are such a fucking stud, with such fucking control you are just throbbing inside my mouth.

you pull out of my mouth and rip my blindfold off you say now its my turn to pound you tight pussy. unable to say anything from latest round of orgasm, i just look at you with eyes that say. i want you in me. in a quick motion you are off the bar. you pull me off the bar turn me to face it and slam my face down in their pool of cum. you push me forward coating my whole face and i slide forward with my tits ending up in the pool. you enter me from behind fucking my tight little pussy. i milk you cock and start working to a final orgasm. i feel you grow bigger than you were in my mouth. i know you want to cum too. now you start with the dirty talk. you say you want this dont you fucking slut. i moan yes give it me stud. blow that hot load inside me. fill me up and show me what a man you are. i milk harder with my pussy. you moan and pound me. i slide forward and back in their pools of cum you spank my ass grab both hips and fucking go to town.

i let out a loud moan as my body spasms. i clench you as tight and my pussy can, i feel you shudder. and then i feel my reward. splash after splash of your hot spunk fill me up. i grab the edge of the bar and push back hard. your are in so deep your balls are pressing hard against me. i moan in wave after wave of orgasm. my head thrashing from side to side. you orgasms lasts 5 6 7 8 loads of cum. you moans grow louder with each. my orgasm last 45 secs. the best 45 sec i have ever had in my life. my body out of control and convulsing involuntarily. both our orgasms subside and you pull out. our juices run down my ass. you grab a glass and catch it. we both stumble to our bar stool and start to feed our famished bodies naked as we can be. we share the glass of our juices. glowing in our sexuality. we can hardly speak to each other. the bar tenders comp all of food and when we are done you dress us both as i have no energy left. you pick me up and take me to the car.

i hope we some rest time in the future. but with you i never know, but i know i will do anything and fuck anywhere to have you giant cock in me
 
Without further adu I will start with my first erotic writing. This is a guided masturbation for the men. Please enjoy

Hey there sexy. My name is Veronica, and I will be your guide on this erotic trip of sensual pleasure. My voice soft and sultry is just above a whisper. With my sexual weapon of a voice, I will guide you to a wonderful bountiful orgasm. I will be by yourside. speaking this guided masturbation into your ear the entire time. Before we begin, I need you naked. Strip out of those work clothes. Slide down those boxers and step out of them. stand before me nude and obedient, forgetting all the chaos of the outside world. For you pleasure I want you to turn all the lights out in your room, and turn on any fans that you may have in the room. Let the coolness of the room and the feel of the breeze heighten the sensitivity of you skin. Lay on your bed on your back and close your eyes. Let the sound of my soft moanful voice be the only thing you focus on.

I want you to start with some nipple play. take the middle finger of each hand and circle you breasts. your touch should be light and smooth.I want you to do this a few times then use you thumb to circle your nipples in the opposite directions a few time. I want you to do this, until your nipple become erect. this may take a few minutes, or it may be instant. do not go any further until you have teased your own nipples to stand erect. and you feel you sexy cock start to stiffen slightly. in a soft moan mmmmmmmm i say as i see you cock twitch slightly. nicely done you have permission to move on but remember to come back and tease your nipples throughout your session. they should stay stiff and sensitive.

next i want you take both hands and slide them down your stomach to your stirring cock. i want you to brush you staff as you slide your hands by it.i want you to use one or two fingers on each hand to tickle each ball. your sack should feel tight as the cool air makes it sensitive. as you get more aroused i want you to squeeze your sack and pull at you skin letting it pull from your grip. each time you go back to pull it again i want you squeeze a little harder and pull a little rougher. as you continue to do this your sexy cock should start to come to life. you should be stiffening quite well now. what a wonderful cock you have i whisper in you ear. i give you permission to take your second hand and wrap it around your shaft. no lube is allowed at this point. i want the roughness of dry skin to cause an extra level excitement. you are allowed to stroke slowly now i want you to coordinate you movements so you are pulling your sack in one direction and you thick shaft in the other. your goal of this step is to produce some slippery beatifuls drop of precum. keep stroking and puling slowly for now. for extra sexiness you can take your nails and run the slowly up the backside of your cock. cmon baby we need that precum. do not continue until you have some of that nectar for me. remember to keep those nipples satisfied as well

mmmmm i see you have done well as the precum glistens on the tip of you cock i want you place the thumb of your main hand on the drops of precum and run it aound the head of you cock slowly spreading that liquid to coat you tip. when you have done this you can again grab your shaft with your main hand. i want you to stroke fast now. allow yourself some pleasure. with your off hand squeeze and hold onto both balls hard. mmm you look so sexy stroking that meat you stud. you are allowed to stroke faster building your pressure. it i gets too high slow down. this isnt your time to blow yet, that will come later. let youself enjoy this part as long as you want building that erection to the point of cumming and backing back down, then ramping it up again, then backing it back down. you can use a twisting motion with your strokes. it always helps me when im giving a handjob to a beautiful cock like yours. you balls should be swelling now and you shaft throbbing. when you are ready for more move to the next step

at this point it is time to add some lube. grab your favorite bottled stuff or spit on your hands. i wan you to wrap both hands around your cock stacking them one on top of the other. now roll over on your stomach and get on your knees and elbows.the cool air on you back side and ass feels good..slowly start to thrust into your hands. picture the tightest pussy you have seen, think of how good it feels to fill that woman up. picture her on all fours in front of you.
attachment.php

seeing her pussy from behind. mmmm the feeling of fucking her doggie style races through you mind. thrust into you hands faster now. keeping a good rhythm. standing next to you i ad soft sexy moans into your ear. the moans of woman being fucked from behind. the sounds of a woman feeling sexy and dirty. the sounds of an insatiable woman. the sounds of a woman being satisfied by her dream lover. as you start to get close move on to the next step.

From here on out i wan you to count yourself to orgasm. there are 5 levels. 1 is where you are and 5 is blowing that huge wad. continue to fuck your hands. you can now start to move your hands to meet your thrusts. picture that woman meeting your cock with her ass. mmmm feeling of being balls deep and the sound your sack makes as it slaps against her ass. you cock is quivering now just thinking of it. when you reach level two roll back over on your stomach. continue the same motions. that sexy woman of yours is now on top of you straddling you. she is facing you. both of you are fucking hard. you thrusting and she bouncing on you. you picture her and i become her voice for you. oh god baby i love you inside me. you are such a stud i moan into your ear. building you to level 3.....bouncing harder you feel her pussy tighten around your cock. squeeze your hands tighter and fuck that woman hard. give it to me i say give it to me hard i wan your fucking load cmon baby. im so close i whisper. your pace quickens. the woman straddling you leans back her tits staring out at you her head back she moans loud and long. god i want it baby give it to me pound me deep and hard..... the sight of her sexy body couple with my moans of pleasure at your side drives you on to level 4

now is the moment of pure lust of pure animalistic fucking. she leans her head forward looks deep into your eyes and screams here i cum baby. her pussy erupts in convulsions on your cock. squeezing you. i imitate her sound with a series of lust filled moans of ooo oooooooo ooooooo oooooooooo ooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo building into bigger spasms of her pussy. you scream out me too as you reach level 5. you hot cum races from your cock filling her with one splash, two splashes. 3 4 splashes. you both continue to orgasm and fuck hard..she is milking your cock now head swinging side to side as you ravage her tight twat. cum leaking from her pussy and down your shaft to your balls. you are overcume again with 3 more loads of cum. she continues to orgasm. mmmm baby i whisper in your ear after seeing you shoot all over yourself. your chest is covered with cum. from your side where i have the entire time i lean over and use my tongue to clean you up. you cum tastes wonderful. and my tongue bath gets every last drop. in a wonderful glow you lay there nude in front of me and drift off to sleep.

That was amazing...! I just had to drop you a line...!
 
Incredible posts

This is very, very hot ttugirl29.
You've got me ready...
 
Interesting, very interesting.
Sexy, very sexy.
well written, very well written.

You've got a new fan!

Honey... You rock!!! :)))
 
Baby, i'm so sorry I had to leave so soon last night. I had to get some sleep for work today... mmmm i've been thinking about you all day. how wonderful you looked in the shower. how absolutely beautifully yummy your cock looked. soaking wet and hard as a rock. water running down your chest and off you cock,,,,mmmm baby i'm wet just thinking about it.

I pull in your driveway after work and race inside. I call out to you but get no answer back. I smile as i hear the water running. I start ripping my clothes off as i make my way to your shower. I've been waiting for this all day. my blouse comes off and hits the floor exposing my big beautiful tits held in place by my black lacey bra. i kick off my heals and step out of my skirt as i continue to move to the bathroom. i arrive in the doorway in my black bra and black boyshort panties. i find you just as i left you . naked in the shower and you cock in hand rock hard

instantly im in the shower with you on my knees, you cock down my throat and your hand gripping my hair. water rolling down your body on then down onto me. my bra and panties soaked. my tight little body showing its form through them. nipples hard and panties tight up in my crotch.

mmm mouthful of your cock i look up with with needing eyes. lustfully i milk your cock with my throat as you hold my mouth tight to your base with that grip in my hair. you throat fuck me over and over. pulling out and letting me breathe. then you plunge back down my throat. you continue to do this. as you do i rotate you so your back is in the stream of water from the shower.as you continue to have your way with my throat i reach behind you and spread your ass cheeks the water splashes against you and forces you even farther down my throat.

i continue to squeeze with every throat muscle i have waiting for that wonderful release. give it to me baby. cum for me i say with my eyes as i look up at you. i can tell you are close. your head goes back your thrusts go deep and hard. instantly you start to explode down my throat. rope after rope of cum fired down my throat. mmm baby i love your cum. you continue to cum filling my mouth and there is so much it leaks from the corners of my mouth. when you are done you pull your limp dick from my mouth and i smile up at you and swallow hard the last mouthful. you look at me and smile having gotten what you've been wanting all day. its good to be home again....
 
mmmm, I'm sorry you missed me as well.

I could use a good fuck. a nice dirty raw fuck right now. my pussy is dripping over here and i have my largest vibrator inside me. i'm groping my tits with one hand and playing with my clit with the other. mmmmm it feels so good. i'm going to cum hard. but i wish you were here as well

I wish you were here to bend me over my desk..... mmmm yea just like that. penetrate me from behind with that beautiful cock head....oh yeah baby i moan. then you thrust deep and i take you in fully. god that is what i need. mmm give me that cock. pound me from behind. drestoy me. dont stop pounding me. god im your dirty little slut. fuck me like one.

mmm yea take one thumb and play with my asshole. take you other hand and reach around me. play with my clit. god just like that....sooo many stimulations sooo many vibrations running through me. dont stop baby dont stop pounding me with you manhood. baby shred me from behind. pound me until i scream in orgasmic pleasure. fuck me until my knees buckle..... oooo ooooo ooooo ooo yes yes yes yes mm mmm mmmm oh fuck yea. fucking stud ... mmmmm baby.... you better cum tooo. blow that load insde of me. stream after stream of hot cum filling me up. i milk you over and over. your cum mixing with my juices and overflowing me. that sexy mixture running down my thighs and legs. yea baby i wish you were here.
 
WOW! I wish I knew you. Id be happy with just the guided masturbation... but jesus throw in the rest and Ill be your best friend, I promise! ;P
 
mmmm, I'm sorry you missed me as well.

I could use a good fuck. a nice dirty raw fuck right now. my pussy is dripping over here and i have my largest vibrator inside me. i'm groping my tits with one hand and playing with my clit with the other. mmmmm it feels so good. i'm going to cum hard. but i wish you were here as well

I wish you were here to bend me over my desk..... mmmm yea just like that. penetrate me from behind with that beautiful cock head....oh yeah baby i moan. then you thrust deep and i take you in fully. god that is what i need. mmm give me that cock. pound me from behind. drestoy me. dont stop pounding me. god im your dirty little slut. fuck me like one.

mmm yea take one thumb and play with my asshole. take you other hand and reach around me. play with my clit. god just like that....sooo many stimulations sooo many vibrations running through me. dont stop baby dont stop pounding me with you manhood. baby shred me from behind. pound me until i scream in orgasmic pleasure. fuck me until my knees buckle..... oooo ooooo ooooo ooo yes yes yes yes mm mmm mmmm oh fuck yea. fucking stud ... mmmmm baby.... you better cum tooo. blow that load insde of me. stream after stream of hot cum filling me up. i milk you over and over. your cum mixing with my juices and overflowing me. that sexy mixture:kiss: running down my thighs and legs. yea baby i wish you were here.
Wish I was there with you sweetie!:rose::kiss:
 
been awfully quiet around lit lately. i hope to get back to this thread.
 
you short follow my guided masturbation and post the sticky details of how it worked out for you. i'd love to hear about it
 
after you left last night, i stripped down completely nude and went out to my living room. i sat naked on my leather couch and propped my legs up on the coffee table.i played with my nipples in the cold air. it felt so good to play with them in the cold air that i had goosebumps literally from head to toes.i must have gone on for 20 mins, the sweet nectar between my legs left a damp spot on my couch. i got out my largest vibrator and pleasured myself for a good long while. as i fucked myself with it i called it by your name steven, and that only heightened my pleasure. i finally allowed myself to cum, squeezing hard on that vibe and moaning your name in pleasure.god it was one of the best masturbations i have had in a long time. i only wished you had walked in and found me there. just as i was cumming i would have loved for you to sneak up on me and swap my vibe for that long thick rod of yours. groping my breasts as you pound me hard to a second and third orgasm. when i am completely exasperated i start begging for your hot load. milking your cock with my pussy, i reach around and brush your asshole with my forefinger, that instantly forces you balls deep, and you spurt rope after rope of hot cum inside me.....good god, you're a stud. you pick me up your cock still inside me and head for the bedroom.
 
Back
Top