Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've found the right place, with men and women truly appreciative of your pics. Thank you for posting. I'd like them on my thread as well if you'd be so kind. :)
I agree, this is a good place to be appreciated! It feels good. :D Sure, I'll post my pics on your thread, too! Thanks for the suggestion. :kiss:

Oh wow!! More hot pictures!!!!!
Thank you again! :kiss:

I agree!!

feline0099 sure looks like you're having fun!! :D:rose:
Thanks! Yes, I was having fun and thinking naughty thoughts about someone... :devil:

This is THE major reason I've only written 205 words in the last hour. HOT women!!

The time I've spent posting pics, and answering fan mail, lol, has trashed my work plans today! :devil:

I agree, this is a good place to be appreciated! It feels good. :D Sure, I'll post my pics on your thread, too! Thanks for the suggestion. :kiss:

Thank you again! :kiss:

Thanks! Yes, I was having fun and thinking naughty thoughts about someone... :devil:

The time I've spent posting pics, and answering fan mail, lol, has trashed my work plans today! :devil:

I worked this morning, early..then tried to write!!!
If you're going to trash the day, best with us :D

So I realized today that while i frequent this page and enjoy the lovely ladies who post their pics ... I have never posted a pic of myself, on this page...

although there are quite a few, floating around on the site...

so...heres my contribution to the thread...
a bit of me..

Lovely! :rose:

I do hope you show us more of that pink bra peeking out.. looks so flirty. ;)

So I realized today that while i frequent this page and enjoy the lovely ladies who post their pics ... I have never posted a pic of myself, on this page...

a bit of me..

Sooo sexy!

a bit of me..

Very nice...goes well with the pic on your profile page

a bit of me..

Thanks for your contribution! Beautiful! :rose:

a bit of me..
Now there's a happy place..

a bit of me..

Thank you for showing a very lovely bit of you :rose: Very nice indeed!

attachment.php

View attachment 1106370
View attachment 1106371

Oooh so very very nice!
Purple is a nice color :D

a bit of me..

Outstanding !!!!! wonderful of you to share Texas:rose:

Good morning all. Now 11 days until Christmas and I have only bought one gift. YIKES!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this picture. I don't know why, but I get the sense she is a red head. I'd faint if she was. When I was in college, I took a photography class and all we worked with was black and white film. It really does make any picture more appealing because it focuses you more on the subject instead of getting lost in the colors.

tumblr_lb9q9keYqh1qaus44o1_500.jpg

Good morning all. Now 11 days until Christmas and I have only bought one gift. YIKES!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this picture. I don't know why, but I get the sense she is a red head. I'd faint if she was. When I was in college, I took a photography class and all we worked with was black and white film. It really does make any picture more appealing because it focuses you more on the subject instead of getting lost in the colors.

You know what? Ever since I saw that photo I got the exact same impression that she is a red head. I'm biased because I'm a red head too, but... I don't know... It just something about her :)

Some black and white photos....

bw01.jpg

bw02.jpg

398495_ccfmBw28yMBiKDwJh3aY.jpg

gorgeous-bbw-bw.jpg

Love this one.. Seeing her body standing tall, proud, back arched. Wavy hair cascading down to her perky full breasts. Her toe toying with a pebble on the ground. The contrast of her soft supple skin again the rough barn....

Another fun group shot..

spock-2.jpg

tummy love....

tumblr_lfr1kv6FLo1qgd3i6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lngxo83jrA1qgsmduo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljynjaVUsn1qh3d86o1_500.jpg

[Copyrighted photo - watermark on pic]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm awesome pics.:heart:

So far on this site, I've only posted parts of me, leaving out what I don't feel so good about. But I'm inspired by the BBW's who proudly post their photos (and they should be proud!), and the BBW Admirers who appreciate us! :kiss: Thank you all for helping me to have more confidence.... even if I am still nervous.

attachment.php

attachment.php

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely, My hardness salutes you. Glad you decided to post.

a bit of me..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so lovely, thanks for sharing.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back