A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!!

yep, that'd be me..... turn around too quickly any chilly morning and you are likely to get poked in the eye by stalking erectile tissues!:D:D:heart:

Lol..........try explaining that one at Accident and Emergency........blinded by GC's nipples :D :heart::heart:

Wow, lovely hope to see more!!!!

lololol, i used to have them plastered all over lit! then i realized i was a little old to be doing that so any compliments really mean alot to me....love that the girls can still generate some interest.:heart:

lololol, i used to have them plastered all over lit! then i realized i was a little old to be doing that so any compliments really mean alot to me....love that the girls can still generate some interest.:heart:

Well I sure do enjoy them and wouldn't mind them being plastered anywhere!!!! Hope you post more!!!:D

yes mam, those did make for a happy tuesday.....beautiful as ever ms smilin!:rose:

GC its so great to see you posting pics here.
Your as wonderful as ever.
And if my old memory is correct, Happy Birthday to you on Sunday.
I know it will be a day to remember a sad day, but do hope it will be a nice one for you.
:kiss:

My sweet sexy ladies and guy's hope you all have a wonderful week so far.
Sending you :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart: and of course a silly pic;)

Last edited:
Happy Friday, everyone! Juanita and I have managed to break out the camera again! I hope you all enjoy! Please don't be shy about stopping in - we'd love to hear from you all!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back