A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!!

Awww :eek: Thank you gorgeous :kiss:

And Thank you to the ever lovely, darling Mr drtshare :kiss:

You are most welcome my dear, it's always lovely to view your fantastic and oh so erotic art.........and lovely tits too :devil: ;) :heart:

You are most welcome my dear, it's always lovely to view your fantastic and oh so erotic art.........and lovely tits too :devil: ;) :heart:

I'm glad you didn't forget the tits as they tend to get upset if they don't get enough attention :D I don't want them fighting and spilling out all over the place this morning, I have things to do.

I'm glad you didn't forget the tits as they tend to get upset if they don't get enough attention :D I don't want them fighting and spilling out all over the place this morning, I have things to do.

Lol, no we cant have that, let peace reign between the boobies :D you have a wonderful day beautiful wee baby xxx :heart:

Just a couple more from our latest set.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Very, very, very, very, very.......enticing.

Thank you, I'm really flattered that you enjoyed them :rose:

Those pics are very nice. I love how you did the b/w but colored in your nails! That's such a sexy effect.

Thank you, hun. It's easy to do. Just in case you fancy doing it ... open up your pic in paint.net (it's a free photo editing package:)), add a duplicate layer, switch it to b&w effect, then use the eraser on any area you want to colour. Remember to flatten the image and save as jpg, and you're good to load on lit ;)

Last edited:
Thank YOU all for the sweet comments on my Monday silly pic.
So to keep this wonderful thread going, another silly Thursday pic.
Sweet :kiss::kiss::kiss: to YOU all.

Last edited:
I must have lied about my pic yesterday being the last one I'd post.:eek: After much consideration I decided, dammit I've worked hard to get this body back in shape after pregnancy and I want to show it off!

Last edited:
attachment.php

I would say you are definately back in shape! You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

I must have lied about my pic yesterday being the last one I'd post.:eek: After much consideration I decided, dammit I've worked hard to get this body back in shape after pregnancy and I want to show it off!
Jesus Christ, sweetheart... Thank God that I'm stalking you... or I would have missed this photo... You are so damned sexy... :rose:

Great bod! And just a sexy picture. Wow!

Back