A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!!

Another black and white - more proof that you don't have to show everything to know what's happening!
attachment.php

I hope it's ok for us to post from our thread. We're really enjoying all of the comments.

Just wanted to say HI to all the wonderful sexy YUMMY ladies here, and big :kiss: for all the wonderful guy's that keeps this wonderful thread going.

And euhmmmmm some silly EMM pics........you all know my sorrow's why I had to leave, but Hubby is telling me, that its time to get my ass back here.......we will see how it goes...........

But one thing is for sure, MISSED YOU ALL MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

ummm, sexxy even with clothes mostly on!!!

Just wanted to say HI to all the wonderful sexy YUMMY ladies here, and big :kiss: for all the wonderful guy's that keeps this wonderful thread going.

And euhmmmmm some silly EMM pics........you all know my sorrow's why I had to leave, but Hubby is telling me, that its time to get my ass back here.......we will see how it goes...........

great to have you back and looking better then ever love your hard nipples a big :kiss: for each of them

QUOTE]

Glad to see you back sexy.....hope all is ok with you:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose::rose:

So pleased to see that you have posted again Em...still as beautiful and sexy as ever :devil:

Hopefully you will get that luscious ass of yours back here...........you too have been sorely missed.

Take care gorgeous
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmmmm, very sexy!

Wow... it is absolutely wonderful to see some of your silly pics!!

Gorgeous! :rose:

GREAT New pics Emmy!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!! and welcome back!!!

Since emmy had to leave, she was upset at having to delete the over 40's thread.
So.......Here is a new home for us all :D
:rose:Miss you, emmy:rose:

Here is a pic to start.......

attachment.php

Thanks sweet _me_! :kiss:'s

Welcome back home to Lit darling! :kiss:
:heart:

Wow...this post made my day! This is my first post. Typically I submit stories but now looking around more at what Lit offers.

Looks like I checked on LIt the right day...Yeah Emmy.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Here are some new pics. I've lost 75 pounds since my surgery and am doing GREAT. A lot has been going on and I'm sorry I've been away so long. Hope everyone is doing well here!!!

Congratulations...and looking sexy :devil:

Still here

Yup . . . Sue and I have been a bit scarce lately, but we still check in to get our lovely 40+ fix! Keep it going, ladies!

Enjoy,

Dave

attachment.php

Last edited:

I've said it before and I'll say it again- Emmy, you're damn hot!!!:kiss:

Lovely to have you back, and big thanks to that lucky man of yours for encouraging you to return

Here are some new pics. I've lost 75 pounds since my surgery and am doing GREAT. A lot has been going on and I'm sorry I've been away so long. Hope everyone is doing well here!!!

Great job and congrats on the weight loss and coming through the surgery so well, NL. I know it's been a tough yer for you, and it's great to see you doing so well. You look terrific!

New Pictures

To share with you all.....hope you enjoy!!!! ;)

Last edited:

Far be it for me to say that you should take hubby's advice but here's to hoping that you do. Miss you Emmy
And thanks to all the yummy ladies here for sharing with us

Awwwww,,,,,,

just seeing our thread on page THREE makes me soooo sad...

Come on girls, help me bring it back to life! I'm not going to be 49 forever you know!

Last edited:
Back