A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!!

One for a Sunday...

You look ready to seduce somebody :D

I've been missing out not visiting this thread, wow you ladies are gorgeous! I'll be revisiting often to look....and play!

Yes, you have!! :devil:

Ok, I'll play. :D Just discovered the new den.

Lovely pics!! :rose:

... the lingerie lovers out there (and I love wearing it, makes me feel ummm... so sexy!) I posed the other day in my favorite purple bra and garters. I'll post more later, but here is a preview.

I want that underwear!! :D

Be nice -

You look fantastic!!

Well this is quite recent, taken in March, 2011. I turned 51 in June, so I definitely qualify for the over 40 thread.

Litover40pic.jpg

Great pic!! :rose:

Thank you for sharing

2. p47 _me_ so very sexy, dream of diving between your legs .. OMG wrap them around my head HEAVEN... bad fred:devil:

:kiss:

still distorted and too wide.
I don't know how to just stick them into the
thread already opened. :(

Attachments

• pink sheer robe.jpg
    pink sheer robe.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 4,064
still distorted and too wide.
I don't know how to just stick them into the
thread already opened. :(

Lovely pictures, shame you're having trouble resizing. I use gimp and irfanview, they are both free and relatively straightforward. Otherwise any number of people here will resize them by e-mail . . .

Bumpin this up to the first page and wishing all the ladies and gents a Happy & Safe 4th....

Happy 4th of July to all the BEAUTIFUL ladies of Lit!!
BEAUTIFUL pic LBM!!

SpecialKay62,

I would marry you in a heart beat if you were single. That picture of your nipples hanging out of your top with your hand there- just wow. Amazing.

And props to all the other mature ladies on here. You're all incredibly sexy and thank you for your pictures. :)

I love all the great pics of wonderful older women.Ive found my place to enjoy the scenery.

Back