A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!!

For

... the lingerie lovers out there (and I love wearing it, makes me feel ummm... so sexy!) I posed the other day in my favorite purple bra and garters. I'll post more later, but here is a preview.

Last edited:
... the lingerie lovers out there (and I love wearing it, makes me feel ummm... so sexy!) I posed the other day in my favorite purple bra and garters. I'll post more later, but here is a preview.
Wow, way to rock the lingerie...very sexy! Oh the things one could do with you like that....

You really do look incredibly sexy in that lingerie set...:kiss:

Way over 40 but -

Be nice -

Attachments

• black lace.jpg
    black lace.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 3,381
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing ladies...very hot....you have this guy cumming back for more:devil:

How about a nearly 51 year old....

Well this is quite recent, taken in March, 2011. I turned 51 in June, so I definitely qualify for the over 40 thread.

Litover40pic.jpg

You Are So Beautiful and So SEXY

OMG how lovely you are. I am still nuts about you!

well it has been quite a while since we posted any pics on here , but here is one of my wife sweet diva who falls into this age bracket hope you all like:)

Thank you for sharing

attachment.php
p55 Hope you share more... lucky man.. sexy wife WOW

Sweet Kay asked me to help with here pictures.. and to me to post them for her. so here is first one from the sweet lady

SpecialKay62​

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for sharing

1. p57

Back