Miranda's Scrapbook, story & role play ideas & other snippets of a bi-female

smallncute

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2002
Posts
862
Hi all

Welcome to my little scrapbook.

Here i will explore my ideas for stories, role play scenarios and other thoughts. I guess it will become a combination of a blog, a note book, a scrapbook etc..

Please do contribute but please be coherent and constructive criticism/comments preferred.

Please enjoy

Ms Miranda

Age 34 & 3/4

Edit:

As with other people, I do not like responses that are one or two sentences long.

Again if you are sending me a Pm, unless asking a specific question, please write more than a few words. If you want to brainstorm an idea then have thoughts and discuss, rather than

"Yes I liked that one but not that one" It does not encourage a response :)

What am I looking for? Well...

1. a co-writer who firstly understands that a good post reply can sometimes take more than a few days, and definitely involves more than two lines. I like to be able to close my eyes and be able to picture the scene

2. a co-writer who understands that life comes first, and as such I am not online or able to post everyday though i will try and post most days and will worn you if I am going to be away for a couple of days

3. As well as romance and seduction scenarios I like to explore situations which society would frown up, situations that would raise eyebrows


Current Role play threads:

A change of Role: A story where a friend seeks guidance on becoming more 'Assertive' in the bedroom


Miranda the exclusive courtesan:


Also a theme OOC thread where I want to fulfill a weird sort of fantasy of mine being an elite escort

Stories with me playing the role of an exclusive courtesan:

Miranda the Courtesan: An English Escort, an American client A middle aged woman whose marriage is failing seeks the company of a younger female.

Miranda the Courtesan: An Expression of Interest A middle age professional has a fantasy of seducing his daughter's friend.

The Contractors Fantasy A contractor who works in the client's home has always wanted to be seduced by a client....



Stories that have gone quiet....


Eyes of Desire

She Is the Object of Her Desires.

Middle Class Virtues

To a new life... She will get her revenge...

Away From home, and hating University Hall of Residence Life

An older version of the barista theme...

The Barista girl

Neighbor, Babysitter, Lover

Finding Answers to Life's Little Problems


Eyes of Desire with Hot Kate. A women starts to notice a neighbor from the window(s) of her own flat. Over time she ses her neighbor having sex, finally one day by chance they meet.

Away From home and missing home, the deviant Landlady. A Land lady takes on a lodger. Over time the land lady seduces her lodger leading her along a path of sapphic sensuality and submission.

In Seven Days A straight teacher has to escort some students to an overseas conference, where her blinkered view of the world is torn apart.

When IVF Treatment fails..... A couple are unable to conceive due to the husband having a medical condition. When IVF fails, there is only one course of action

An older Barista girl thread recently re-erected. My co-writer returned after a tad of a break! A Client seduces one of the barista girls....

A brother, sister and her friend Siblings are encouraged to become intimate due to the presence of the sister's older, assertive 'fuck buddy'

Via E-mail:

Captives with Sasha
The American Maid with Candace An American maid ends up seducing the only child of an English couple
Sisterly Affections A 'pretend' date ceases to become a joke...
 
Last edited:
My Sexual role play Profile March 2011

It seems to be a sensible trend..

This is first draft and very much a living document. Thanks to Sophie whom I based my profile around.

SRP profile for: SmallnCute

Gender: I only play females, mostly because that's what I'm most educated in also because I don't think I could be successful playing a male role.

Age: usually 18 - 35 is my rule. Mainly because I hope at least I can relate to people in that age who were exploring their bi-curiosity.

Orientation: Whilst I am Bi in real life, in terms of stories I prefer to be bi or gay! So please no requests from straight men alone - thank you

'Situations': I prefer situations which I could imagine reading about in a local news paper, or over hearing a conversation at a coffee house/bar. I prefer situations where I can place myself in, understand the emotions the issues. As such I prefer situations that are plausible, believable.

Power Exchange: Generally at least more assertive role though I can and will be more vanilla (submissive) for the right scenario

Race: Usually Caucasian, it depends on the type of role play.

Body type: Human only (at least for the moment!) I am 34 in real-life 34B/C bust with a size 8 body (UK sizes) hips can be a 10. Brown naturally curvy hair brown eyes

Likes/kinks: (in no particular order) Dirty talking, being In (or possibly out) of control, humiliation, mixtures of pain and pleasure, strap on use ( used by female on other female or male ), anal play (with the right partner) incest, non consent, bondage, being called dirty names (slut, whore, etc), spanking, and probably other things I can't think of at the moment.

Hard limits: scat, animal, blood play, knife play breathing play

Availability: Will try and write every day but do not always have access to lit (whilst at work) - suggest we write via email and post on the board as well?

Side notes: I hate to be a bother, BUT, there is something that is very important to me. My writing partner MUST be able to do these things ;

- write at least once every two to three days.
- write at least a 4 paragraph response ( I try my hardest to write so you have plenty to work with in response. )
- proper spelling, etc.
- don't rush to the sex. Slow build up, character development, for me the build up can be more erotic than the sex!
- and to communicate with me. I don't want to just be role playing with no feedback and such, I like to discuss the progress, if we want to change anything, via email.


Examples:

Anonymous encounter - out shopping, at a coffee house, or the gym.... or even be creative

Miss-use of trust: such as seducing/being seduced by a friend's daughter/student, baby sitter, something more original?

Retrospective: Me being seduced when I was younger?

"Period Drama": I am intrigued by scenarios set in the past, the Victorian Lady and her Maid, or the European Princess at the ball celebrating the Victory of the Battle of Waterloo.... Or the Roman Lady with her Anglo-saxon slave...
 
Swim suits? A lil blog entry I guess

I was at he gym today, and then a swim in the pool. Thre is somethign so provocative about modern one piece swim suits. RaCer backs, shoulder straps, full bodied. The dark material tight the Lycra holding the fabric close to the body, the flesh, and the wet sheen, reveals so much yet hides even more...

I would love to see some athletic female remove her swim suit for me....

Ms Miranda
 
A pregnant Woman

Yesterday wasn't the first time I saw a pregnant female, and instantly became aroused.

She was taller than me, and was wearing tight leggings and ugg boots (would have preferred leather knee highs :) ) and a jumper dress.

She was obviously pregnant about 5-6 months I would suggest and she was radiant.

Some thing erotic, she seemed confident, and had such a lovely smile, and after several minutes on the tube, she was the focus of my fantasies for most of the day...

Would be an interesting role play scenario

Ms Miranda
 
Unwitting Neighbors...

Unwitting Neighbors...

A thought/scenario that I have have had for a while.

Unusually for me, this is a heterosexual based idea though I have had thoughts where both players are female.

I live in a small series of flats, each building has 8 flats and there are five identical buildings in a row. I live in one of the inner blocks.

What that means is that I f I look from some certain windows I can see into the windows of the next block of flats in either direction.

Most windows have net curtains, but not all, and so it is possible to see into the windows and the occupants.

So effectively over time two people start to watch each other. Nothing spooky, stalky but the two neighbors start watching each other. Most of the time one will watch the other unknowingly yet occasionally they will both end up watching each other though the windows.

Occasionally one sees the other outside and again they watch as they walk past, the neighbor unaware that they are being watched.

Possibly one or more occasions one is seen as she or he has sex....

This continues for months before one day they have a rare meeting at a local shop or at the tube.

Both recognise each other and suddenly a tension between them.
 
An old plot idea Sex World

Another idea which I have had. Despite seeing some other similar thoughts including the 'Claire' story line no one ever really got back to me, oh well

Miranda



West-World/Sex -World Scenario….

This role play scenario is based on a 70’s science fiction flick “West-World” and a ‘Porn spoof’ “Sex-World”

The world has moved on. Specifically robot technology has produced androids, robots that look and act as human beings. A technology firm produces androids that are able to mimic most sexual emotions, the nipples responding to touch, the penis becoming solid, and even the mucus membranes showing the signs of sexual arousal. In fact the only real emotion of sex the androids so not express is the dilation of the pupil; a way of determining if you are chatting up a human or a robot!

These androids were designed, built for a specific purpose, to be the main feature of a new ‘holiday camp’. The camp is multi-themed as far as it replicates certain ages in civilisation, ranging from the Roman era, through the regency Europe, to Victorian England, the Wild West, the swinging 20s up to modern history….

These androids, robots have been programmed to be sex toys for the super rich, where they can travel back in time to act out their sexual fantasies, and to meet, interact with the robots or even other holiday makers. It is quite common for a human to chat up a human thinking they are an android but they do not notice the eyes dilating, indicating they are human! Other than the pupils remaining the same, the robots are indistinguishable! These androids have been programmed to understand human arousal, to accept any sexual advances by the clients and respond in kind. They are programmed to appreciate, understand all sexual interests, heterosexual, homosexual, BDSM, age gap, power struggle and the like.

Additionally, for an extra fee, a robot can be programmed to act out a specific fantasy, no questions asked; no judgements are made by the staff who manages the holiday camp, specifically those who programme the robots. Even the ‘hotel maids’ of the accommodation have been programmed to accept sexual advances.

The androids also represent all of the cultures past and present on the planet, and dress, act accordingly for those cultures – other than they will accept (under duress possibly) unwanted sexual attention…


Miranda hits the return key, and her booking for a week at “Sex-World” has been accepted. A shiver runs down her spine as she reads the automatic email response…


Clients: Name: Miranda Ward
Preferred Era: Victorian England
Option: Fantasy Delux.

Fantasy Details: I wish to be transported back into Victorian England, either as a wealthy female, or her maid. During the stay, I will serve, or be served, and wish to seduce or be seduced by her. Both options arouse me with equal apprehension. I am looking for the apprehension, tension of seducing or being seduced by someone which would be frowned upon by society, and if caught, then both parties would be cast astride into the gutter to fend for themselves.
Description of main Partner: Other than she is between 18 and 35 I am not overly bothered. I prefer her to have a shapely figure, at least a C cup, and a firm bum. If she is to be the maid then slightly small than me and shy, younger maybe still in her teens…


Clients: Name: Miranda Ward
Preferred Era: Victorian England
Option: Fantasy Delux.

Dear Miss Ward
In response to your recent reservation we are pleased to inform you that our latest model of Victorian Maid is now available for your delectation

Her measurements are 36C 24 36 and has been produced using the latest Syntho-Skin (US Patent 23465234) to remain supple as well as firm under any conditions with all the usual tactile responses one would expect from a young nubile woman of this period

Her age is of course a matter of opinion but she has been produced to reflect the typical 18 year old of the period. it is against our policy to produce younger models

If you would like to avail yourself of this model please reply at your soonest as she is sure to be in demand. You may of course specify any personal attributes and particular emotions you wish us to program in for you as it is in this way that each client gets a totally unique experience

We hope you have a satisfying and fulfilling stay at our resort and do remember that our clients needs and wishes are paramount in our thinking.

Wishing you a happy time at our resort and look forward to seeing you. and If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Louise Harding

Director of Operations
 
Middle Class virtues

I have also posted this up before...

HI

I am looking for a female to brainstorm the following scenario..

The younger girl is from a wealthy middle class background in Middleclass Suburbia. Her parents both work, and so money is good. Consequently depsite their best efforts, their daughter has become some hwat spoilt, often demanding t have somehting rather than asking.

Whislt her parents do some times refuse, invariably she gets what she wants...

One day she is out shopping with a family friend/Aunt etc...

During which the girl sees an outfit and tries it on, possibly a formal interview style outfit, or a ballgown? The girl tries it on and falls in love with it and demands that her friend should buy it for her..

The woman can afford it and has to admit she looks good in the outfit but unhappy with the girl's attitude..

After a bit of a chat int he store she makes the girl an offer..

Money, contrary to popular belief doesn't grow on trees. So here is what I am offering you.

I will buy the outfit for you and keep it at my place. YOu then have four weekends to come round on the Friday night and 'earn' the outfit. If you do not come in four weeks or your service inst with a smile, I will take it back

The girl is annoyed but decides to accept the offer hesitantly

Please contact me if you are interested.


Miranda
 
Another old post


She is the object of HER desires

Hi all

Looking for another female (bi, bi-curious or gay) who would like to play in a scenario where the desire of the woman is another girl, another female..

Quite open to suggestions but could include
Teacher/pupil/student
Mother/babysitter
Neighbor/neighbor's daughter
Customer/barista girl
strangers at a gym
the anonymous encounter!!
The protagonist could get her desire through seduction, coercion, possibly a joke going too far....

My Character

Selena would be in her mid 30s and has been actively bi for a while, though recently for various reasons (perhaps marriage?) her gay encounters have been minimal.

She is petite at around 5'3 tall and has a curvy figure, not fat but nor is she skinny, though she does exercise regularly, swimming, tread mill running etc.

She starts to see the object of her desires, and soon starts to flirt with her, teasingly initially, but her desires become stronger...

Obviously the exact situation depends on the role play we pursue after brain storming..

Please contact me

Miranda
 
The Lodger

The vague outline is that a straight student or young professional is needing some where to live.

During the course of her stay the student is led down a path of submission, slowly through seduction and coercion becoming the land lady's pet...


Away From home, and hating University Hall of Residence Life

Miranda read the advert a final time before submitting it to the Local university's accommodation office.

Room Available

There is a room available from immediate effect. Would suit female student or fresh graduate. Room includes full internet access (wired and wireless) en-suite shower/bathroom and a kitchenette. Rooms are self contained and access to a bath can be arranged. Close to travel connections including tube and rail. Local shops within 2 minute walk, and a two major shopping locations within a 20 minute walk. Zone 2 for tube travel.

Sorry but non-smokers only please need apply and please be able to supply at least one character reference, preferably two.

Rent is provisionally at £550 pcm but can be negotiable within reason.

Please call 07123456789 and ask for Ms Miranda Ward

Miranda had rented her room that she had converted several times now. She didn't need the money. All the money she has received has gone straight into a separate bank account, which she had only touched once. She had been invited to a friend's wedding in New Zealand, and she decided to spend some of the money on upgrading her flight.

She did it because she enjoyed the company, at least to some extent. But her main reason was when she was at university, she hated life in the hall of residence. Yes at times it was fun, having other freshers to have a laugh with, but the loud bangs, those selfish types types who would return in the early hours determined to wake every one up. Yet when she looked for some where to live that was close to the campus affordable the options were limiting. Hence Miranda converted the top floor into a small 'studio' apartment for some one.

In her first letting, she was prepared, and did take on a male, and for the fiorst few weeks, the first semester, he was generally quiet and diligent. And then came with second semester, he was totally different. He obviously had a new group of friends and was less diligent in his studies, once or twice he came home after midnight, and then started to play loud music, to try and hid the noise of his partner as she cried out as she came. After a couple of weeks she had to talk to him, asking him to be more considerate.

Miranda smiled though after the conversation, she had mentioned she had heard them at it like rabbits and he blushed... He must have told her as well because she always flushed when they made eye contact... He was handsome, and understood why girls fell for him, but she was cute... That was a couple of years ago...

Miranda's eyes returned to the screen in front of her as she received the acknowledgement email from the accommodation office.

Well all she had to do was to wait until some one rang. With accommodation being at a premium, she knew it would not be long before she would be contacted by some one in the accommodation office with a possible lodger...
 
Last edited:
The Waitress/Barista girl

Just been reading a few threads and an old idea has returned..

I gave a plot of a client forming a rapport with a waitress or barista girl at her local coffee house.

The older woman flirts, teases with the girl, and joking asks her if she would like to meet up one day..

She agrees stating that she is straight; has a bf or similar

but the woman seduces her, possibly with some 'force' to begin with...

mmmmmmm

Think this is partly 'uniform' driven..

gosh did I really say that out aloud :devil:
 
Waves a lazy hand in your direction

Just been reading your thread ideas...don't mind me...
 
nods

Yes...the Sex world idea is intriguing....I guess because I am a fan of sci-fi. And then there is the room mate one.

*grins*

Just read your profile...

and seeing your occupation reminded me of an older thought..

A few years ago I stayed at a 5 star hotel for over a week with work, and became paranoid that the cleaner/room maid what ever you call them was going through my personal belongings.

It was paranoia but I am sure a couple of things in my draws had moved....

But she was cute in her grey polyester outfit, about 19/20

Had several thoughts of either setting a trap or just returning to my room mid morning and completely coincidently catch her...
 
Last edited:
Just read your profile...

and seeing your occupation reminded me of an older though

Housekeeper???

I have had that idea but I wanted to do it as a play on race and D/s...and it is hard to do that sort of thing well without lots of conversation.
 
Back to my Barista idea...

Miranda looked inside the shop window of her favourite coffee house. The street and the cafe were almost deserted, the clock tower just having chimed 10am, on a Sunday morning. Miranda entered the cafe and saw Sarah, behind the counter.

She approached, and greeted the girl fondly, stating her order, enjoying the brief conversation with her. Moments later, with her order, Miranda walks over to her favourite corner and sat, where she has a clear view of behind the counter, including Sarah’s shapely legs in her uniform above the knee skirt. As Sarah faced Miranda smiling, Miranda opened her bare thighs, and saw the rush of blood in her face as Sarah noticed that Miranda’s fanny was bare.
 
Another oldish idea

The Changing room

Miranda knew she was being watched, and deepdown loved the attention giving her little show. The female looking at her had been in her class, the spinning class that she attends most Sunday mornings. She continued reaching behind fastening the little eyelets of her Basque, before reaching for her stockings and slowly rolled them up her thighs, attaching the suspender straps from the Basque, securing the stockings.

Finally, now standing in her boots, Miranda reached for her thong, and steped into it, raising the thong into position, adjsuting the fit. She felt she was still being watched, putting her dress on & fastening the zip, and finally walking out of the changing room and headed for the coffee bar.

As she sat down, the girl left the changing room, making eye contact with her a smile upon her lips the girl looking away blushing furiously.
 
The crowded Tube Carriage...

Miranda sighed as the train entered the station. The delays on the tube were ensuring that conditions were going to be cramped. She sighed deeply as she felt the surge of those waiting on the platform endeavouring to get onto the train.

Soon Miranda felt she was being pushed, contorted in order to stand and hold on to the rail as the train shuddered and lurched on the rails. Soon she felt a hand on her bum cheek, softly drawing a circle. She tried to see who it was, but could not identify the hand to a person. She wanted to pull away, to look the guy in the eye but conditions were so cramped... and the caress so delicate causing Miranda to shiver despite the heat of the over crowded carriage.

The hand stayed there, until at last the train emptied, and Miranda was able to turn around, but the hand moved. As she got of the carriage a stranger made eye contact and briefly smiled, as she seemed to be waiting on the platform. Suddenly the doors closed as Miranda stepped onto the platform, the closing doors jamming momentarily on her shoulder bag before the doors automatically opened.

The stranger smiled her Ice blue eyes captivating hers
 
Regarding "The Lodger"

I'd like to officially express interest in this thread, and see if we might make it happen. I enjoy writing with you in our scene, but being more comfortable in a two person setting than I am in a group thread, I'd like to try something closed to us.

My character

Selina Norris, age 20
University student, waitress
5'9", 115 lbs
38dd-28-36
Long/straight red hair, dark green eyes

- - - - -​

Selina had been searching for a rental arrangment online for close to an hour with very poor results. Her parents were happy to have her continue living with them, true, but she had hoped to find something more convenient to her classes and (if she were lucky) her job as well. With a sigh, she decided to give her search five more minutes before throwing in the towel.

Then, there it was.

She read through Miranda Ward's ad twice, thinking it sounded too perfect to be real. The university would be within a few miles, the cafe were she worked a short drive the other direction. The price was also very reasonable considering the accommodations offered. Smiling at her good fortune, she picked up her phone and dialed the number listed, hoping she wasn't too late, that the room had not been snapped up already.

"Good evening; Ms. Ward? My name is Selina Norris...I'm calling about your room to let..."
 
A massage Therapist

Just having read some one's profile where she states she is a massage student, it reminded me of a story I partly wrote..

Here in the UK there are sleazy massage parlours which men attend and as I understand, the massage is mainly in the groin region resulting with a "happy ending"

The story i wrote had a female going to such an establishment for a service...

But I never finished it for several reasons..

But i am still intrigued by a woman having a massage and either being offered a 'happy ending' or offers the masseuse a financial incentive if she were to offer he one..


Miranda
 
Classic Teacher/pupil scene

There are numerous stories and role play threads where the teacher seduces/blackmails the pupil or student.

I wrote a story with a twist, in that it is the student who black mails their teacher...

I would love to re-visit this idea one day, with me as the teacher (or the pupil)

Miranda
 
The Unusual Escort

When I used to chat in lit I sometimes played the role of an escort with a difference...

Her specialty was females and couples. She knew that there were many females and/or couples who were intrigued with a thre some, married women intrigued by Sapphic sex, love..

And so she she specialized in that market. Most of her clients were older often married though some were younger..

Would consider a story line on this topic...
 
Hi, I happened to trip over your thread on the way to somewhere ... somehow I've forgotten where I was going ... and now I seem to be stuck here, the doorknob is jammed ???

anyways ... luvly ideas for RP's I'd enjoy trying one out if you are game.

I'm in the not-young-anymore category of women, mostly straight but with hugely naughty bi desires :devil:

sus
 
A new idea...

For a story or a role play


Back ground!

A friend of mine is involved in amateur dramatics in a typical english market town. They perform a range of plays/musicals through out the year includng a pantomine at christmas.

Whislt he has a small part in their current production, it will invovle his first stage kiss/snog which he admitted being slightly nervous about...

Scenario...

Two females hesitantly accept the parts to play two lesbian friends/lovers. They know it will involve a kiss or two but never thought much of it..

They start to rehearse their lines, and after several weeks, they are able to do a rehearsal on the stage.

Finally they get to the part where they have to kiss. They briefly kiss but it is very cold hesitant, and afterwards the director of the play expresses his opinions, asking them to show more emotion..

Second rehearsal and again the kiss is cold unconvincing... So agai they are in the receiving end of a discrete whinge from the director.

So one of them invites the other round to her place suggesting they should practice in private...

What happens during that 'private rehearsal'?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top