Place of Cheer.. help with INDEX

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm resting and watched some of the Oscars.

fred

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm resting and watched some of the Oscars.

fred

Hey Fred. It was an OK weekend. I'm trying to deal with doing my first class paper in about 15 years.:eek::(

Saw some of the Oscars last night......never even heard of The King's Speech.:confused:

Hey Fred. It was an OK weekend. I'm trying to deal with doing my first class paper in about 15 years.:eek::(

Saw some of the Oscars last night......never even heard of The King's Speech.:confused:

Hey guy... lol school so many yrs... yes Oscars are fun to watch but sadly it has been over 8yrs since I have seen anything new.

fred

Hey guy... lol school so many yrs... yes Oscars are fun to watch but sadly it has been over 8yrs since I have seen anything new.

fred

LOL I'm probably right there with ya on that one.

They have the sound up so high in the theatres now that I just can't go anymore.

What are you like?!!
It is about King George VI, he was crowned after his brother Edward abdicated due to his affair with Wallis Simpson.

He had a very bad stammer & it is about that ;)

It's the Queen's dad, the Queen Mother's husband ;)

What are you like?!!
It is about King George VI, he was crowned after his brother Edward abdicated due to his affair with Wallis Simpson.

He had a very bad stammer & it is about that ;)

It's the Queen's dad, the Queen Mother's husband ;)

Sorry, but I just never heard of the movie before.

Kinda like the Grammy's when album of the year went to a band that NOBODY has heard of and it turns out didn't even sell 1,000,000 albums.

Well I have gotten indexes updated. It was a hard weekend for me as I had another seizure as the nurse was making a draw of blood test, so she was able to give me some meds to stop it. But I still am weak and sore. Take some time to rest.

hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

You're wonderful

Oh Fred, I am so sorry you had such a hard weekend. Get some rest and make those nurses shower you with all the affection you deserve! Here's a smile for you (and a little more). You're the best. :)

:rose: Sue

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well I have gotten indexes updated. It was a hard weekend for me as I had another seizure as the nurse was making a draw of blood test, so she was able to give me some meds to stop it. But I still am weak and sore. Take some time to rest.

fred

{{hugs}}

OOohh Fred!!! Get some rest! We will be here when you return to us healthy!:kiss:

fred

Gentle hugs, Fred :heart:

Oh Fred, I am so sorry you had such a hard weekend. Get some rest and make those nurses shower you with all the affection you deserve! Here's a smile for you (and a little more). You're the best. :)

:rose: Sue

attachment.php

Fred, Forget having the nurses shower you with affection.......just have them shower with you.;):D

My sweet darling Fred, hope your having sweet dreams right now.
Since grapes are god, coming over to bring you some.;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Last edited:
Hey my sexy, gorgeous Fred!!

Hope you are a little less sore today :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

My sexy man!!

How are you feeling today?
I'm thinking not great, as you're not online :( xxx :heart:

drtshare asked me to post this:

Friends, I had another seizure. This is the third one in the last two months. It is caused by drugs I have to take or I will die. The levels get messed up at times... because I wanted to be here online to watch over the thread for Emmy... I like a fool did too much and not resting.. doing indexes for so many and trying to be around to chat with my friends. Well this last time I forgot to take a drug on time and levels dropped and before I could stop it I had a seizure.

So my doctor has nurses checking on me .. with orders to give me meds to make me sleep and I can only be online for ten minutes a day(with the nurse standing over me to be sure I'm not going over)

If I can get a bit of time alone, I can turn off AV and pictures so I can login to lit I will post update on Place of Cheer

I asked rekane to post this for me. Thank you sweet lady

fred

SHIT!!!

You gotta watch it Fred.

Rekane. If oyu hear from him again please tell him we're all thinking of him and want him better as soon as he can, but NOT to push it anymore.

Sorry my gorgeous Fred, had been out and only just got your message :(

Sending you get well vibes :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

smiles...
nothing but

wishes...
best only

r

attachment.php

Last edited:
For you my gorgeous, sexy Fred!! :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• HPIM1001.jpg
    HPIM1001.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 561
Oh Fred, I am so sorry you had such a hard weekend. Get some rest and make those nurses shower you with all the affection you deserve! Here's a smile for you (and a little more). You're the best. SMILe

:rose Sue

attachment.php

Thank you Sue

{{hugs}}

OOohh Fred!!! Get some rest! We will be here when you return to us healthy!kiss:

Thanks Honey I'm trying... only 20 minutes today online

My sweet darling Fred, hope your having sweet dreams right now.
Since grapes are god, coming over to bring you some.;)
:kiss kiss kiss heart:

Sweet Emmy Thank you

My sexy man!!

How are you feeling today?
I'm thinking not great, as you're not online :( xxx :heart:

Yes _me_ not to well getting better slowly

smiles...
nothing but

wishes...
best only

r

attachment.php

rekane, Thank you sweet lady.. for posting msg for me and OMG lovely SMILES(its a special smile I have when a pretty lady share a picture with me)

a%20smile%20for%20fred_s.jpg

hope you feel better soon... :kiss:

Nawty... thank you for the SMILE

For you my gorgeous, sexy Fred!! :kiss:

attachment.php

_me- Thank you WOW take it off...(hey everyone check out _me_ thread WOW

Hope this makes you smile, Fred!

attachment.php

xoxo,
Tx

Tx thank you sweet lady... it is so nice to have new and old friends post ...WOW Special picture TOO.. what a special SMILE

back to bed I go

Back