Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favor...

Can you please click the link in my sig to my audio or click here and listen and rate it... obviously I get off on attention... I really want to make another one.... just not sure what to do... do those that have listened to it like when I was talking about what I'm doing? What would be good... what has turned you on in other audios you've listened to... I've also thought of doing one where I tell the listener how to masturbate for me.... and describe what I am doing ... sort of a mutual masturbation I guess.

well you are easy to say hello to... ;)

start swimming.... :D

I'll think about it but it's doubtful... and Miami? really? ewwwww. *covers ass as I gleefully dart from the room*

good - lots of fluid and rest.

this is not what I meant by fluids... :D :devil:
naughty girl.:kiss::heart::kiss:

Can you please click the link in my sig to my audio or click here and listen and rate it... obviously I get off on attention... I really want to make another one.... just not sure what to do... do those that have listened to it like when I was talking about what I'm doing? What would be good... what has turned you on in other audios you've listened to... I've also thought of doing one where I tell the listener how to masturbate for me.... and describe what I am doing ... sort of a mutual masturbation I guess.

Not bad. I like the second idea a bit more, though.

I'VE BEEN SILENT LONG ENOUGH!!!

I find you to be pretty damn erotically hot and wouldn't hesitate one moment to spend an evening, and the whole morning of the next day with you.

I'VE BEEN SILENT LONG ENOUGH!!!

I find you to be pretty damn erotically hot and wouldn't hesitate one moment to spend an evening, and the whole morning of the next day with you.

so why'd ya break your silence now? and :eek: thanks..

Feel free to IM if you need any inspiration. ;)

OMG... your photography is AMAZING. Going to take me awhile to get through it but WOW. Oh, I'll keep your offer in mind.

I love your audio! I like how you moan and tell us what your doing.

Thanks baby... I do rather enjoy making them.

:caning::caning::caning:

Hey there sexy lady!

Hey hey - look who's calling me sexy... :kiss: where you been beautiful?

Right here, waiting for you ;)

How ya been?

mmmm *spanks you and draws you close for a grope* I'm hanging in there... ups and downs... life right? Hey.... if you haven't check the guy below you out y=mx+b out.... go... do not stop to collect your $200 just GO. *smokin* :D

I was doing some catching up on your thread which led me to Freds special edition index which reignited my lust engines.

mmmm.... I'm glad - helped me find yours. *drool*

Oh my! Good to see you and hear you! :rose: :kiss:

hey baby... :kiss:

mmmm *spanks you and draws you close for a grope* I'm hanging in there... ups and downs... life right? Hey.... if you haven't check the guy below you out y=mx+b out.... go... do not stop to collect your $200 just GO. *smokin* :D

*TacklePounce* Ha! Gotcha!! Now you're mine... all mine... oooh do I have plans for you Miss Sexy :D:D

Hey, love!!! :rose:

*TacklePounce* Ha! Gotcha!! Now you're mine... all mine... oooh do I have plans for you Miss Sexy :D:D

All mine? I beg to differ!

Monday Lunch break

So I went down to the riverfront yesterday... I'd gotten a little hot and bothered at the office... So I took these pics to share with you all... loved the idea of maybe someone watching... was it you? ;)

Last edited:
mmmmm... i do so love your plans.

get your sexy ass up here then.

and well if that's the case you both better talk to IABoy. ;)

damn... knew there'd be a catch
i'll keep planning plans though :devil:

I missed that sharing lesson!

Coming right up!!!!
I'll be conducting a seminar later in the season...
So when you're done at AJ's, keep heading North to my place :)

So I went down to the riverfront yesterday... I'd gotten a little hot and bothered at the office... So I took these pics to share with you all... loved the idea of maybe someone watching... was it you? ;)

*whimper* :kiss:

One can only dream that it was ...........sigh:rose::kiss:

damn... knew there'd be a catch
i'll keep planning plans though :devil:

I'll be conducting a seminar later in the season...
So when you're done at AJ's, keep heading North to my place :)

*whimper* :kiss:

Yummy!!

I love this. Love the sexiness!

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back