Touche's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hun hell yeah! I am so stoked! toss your log into the fire and stoke my flames

Hope you don't mind if I bring the wood in from the back door? I want to make sure I send it ALL THE WAY into your hot oven...make those flames glow bright!

mmmm no not at all! That's a great way to bring it in. Just be careful, it's been a while since the back door has been used..you may need to grease the hinges, but you'll get a HUGE flame when you finish

mmmm no not at all! That's a great way to bring it in. Just be careful, it's been a while since the back door has been used..you may need to grease the hinges, but you'll get a HUGE flame when you finish

Oh, I know that would be a bit of a tight fit...As long as you don't mind the delivery, I'll be HAPPY to use gobs of grease. Gonna have to hold on while I push, push, P-U-S-H!

mmm but a tight fits gets a better seal. It'll open up quicky then you can just breeze in and out of the open door!

mmm but a tight fits gets a better seal. It'll open up quicky then you can just breeze in and out of the open door!

Hope you don't mind, but I have a habit of pushing the button on the front doorbell while I'm delivering from the back. Also like a place with nice big Knockers in front (NO PROBLEM THERE).

Hope you don't mind, but I have a habit of pushing the button on the front doorbell while I'm delivering from the back. Also like a place with nice big Knockers in front (NO PROBLEM THERE).

hell NO I don't mind! ringing that doorbell or playing with the knockers will get you a faster answer at the back door

hell NO I don't mind! ringing that doorbell or playing with the knockers will get you a faster answer at the back door

Baby, I can tell you right now...this might be one of the biggest loads I've ever delivered. Might have to clean up your back porch later...just part of the service, ma'am! :)

mmm I am expecting a big delivery, and cleaning the porch is always apprecaited! Bring it on in hun! don't waste time with pleasantries, I'm very eager for this package!

mmm I am expecting a big delivery, and cleaning the porch is always apprecaited! Bring it on in hun! don't waste time with pleasantries, I'm very eager for this package!

If all else fails (though I can't imagine that it would), I could give you standard delivery...usually requires holding the gate open for me though :)

babe you can deliver to both my doors! I'm also more than will to be sure to give you some word of MOUTH advertising too!

babe you can deliver to both my doors! I'm also more than will to be sure to give you some word of MOUTH advertising too!

Ohhhh...we're having a special! With word of MOUTH comes a free load of sweet syrup..you haven't ever tasted sap this sweet!

mmm I LOVE syrup!!!!! I can't wait to sample yours!
Can I drink my fill?

hello "Che.Just signed on and read the banter between you and Top Cop. Wow you both have nme soo hott and wett. Girl we HAVE to get together and SOON. are you ever on yahoo in the morning? i need you sweetie. I want to taste yr sweet lips baby,i want to make you cummmmmmmmm.

hello "Che.Just signed on and read the banter between you and Top Cop. Wow you both have nme soo hott and wett. Girl we HAVE to get together and SOON. are you ever on yahoo in the morning? i need you sweetie. I want to taste yr sweet lips baby,i want to make you cummmmmmmmm.

OK...I have chocolate...LOTS of chocolate...and I WILL share if I can watch. I'll even GIVE YOU MINE if I can join in!!! :)

Good Morning/Afternoon, HA.

Another bump for 'Che. Never get tired of bumpin' 'Che

:rose:WOW! You are just georgous woman!:kiss:
Why thank yo so very much!
Mornin', Gorgeous:

Bump (and a little grind) for ya this AM.
Sorry I missed your bump! And the grind for certain!!! Took the night off to take some pics!
I'm glad you enjoyed it Alyssa. I certainly did too! TopCop has a way with words doesn't he?
OK...I have chocolate...LOTS of chocolate...and I WILL share if I can watch. I'll even GIVE YOU MINE if I can join in!!! :)

Good Morning/Afternoon, HA.

Another bump for 'Che. Never get tired of bumpin' 'Che
And I never tire of havin' you bumpin' hun!!! Hmmm Chocolate??? I can think of ALL kinds of fun and kinky things to do with chocolate!!!! :D;):devil::kiss:

New Pics!!!

From the concert last week.

Attachments

• P1030004.JPG
    P1030004.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 181
  • P1030005.JPG
    P1030005.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back