Touche's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby, you can rub any part of your luscious body on my drumset!

hmmm interesting idea!

HOT HOT HOT!!!! you never cease to amaze me....
how did you go with my previous request... the "public" pics.... change room or upskirt while driving etc?.....

Aw thanks hun, these were actually all taken in my bedroom, but I want to do the public ones when my hubby comes home...so I have a photographer!

Oh my, Touche!! You have delivered what you promised and MORE!!! I am so hot for you, girlfriend!! I want to lick that pussy of yours and feel you cream all over my face!!! And I want to suck on those gorgeous nipples of yours!!!

OMFG Touche, I want you soooooo much!!!

mmm girl I want you too, one day I'll get to the midwest so we can have some fun! Just remember what's mine! ;):devil::D

Im torn between two wanton desires. 1) To watch your behind quiver as I apply my bambo rod to it. 2) Run my tongue between your pussy lips, licking and tasting you from your clit to the end of your spine. Yummmmm!
OH FUCK Lady C...don't tease a girl! Can we do both??????

hot damn...great new pics, touche
Why thank you tall guy..more coming!

Awesome, scorching hot pictures you posted. Love those sheer panties of yours. Your so sexy with your glasses too!
Thanks Doc...glad you like the glasses. I don't always think they are sexy, but you make me rethink that! Y'all keep watching for more pics! Coming right up!
 
Touche id love to touch ou, those are faboulous melons i'd rub all over my face, your hubby is a lucky man! if your ever looking for an extra in the sack pm me :D
 
Seasider, as always a pleasure to have you around!

And Spyder, hmmm NC....ever make your way to GA?
 
more for today, a little oral action on Peter!
 

Attachments

  • P1020835.JPG
    P1020835.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 299
  • P1020836.JPG
    P1020836.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 292
More of Peter meeting Kitty! :devil:
 

Attachments

  • P1020840.JPG
    P1020840.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 271
  • P1020842.JPG
    P1020842.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 303
Seasider...Peter gets much luckier!!! :D
 

Attachments

  • P1020843.JPG
    P1020843.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 305
  • P1020841.JPG
    P1020841.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 279
  • P1020839.JPG
    P1020839.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 285
More of my 'date' with Peter North!
 

Attachments

  • P1020837.JPG
    P1020837.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 274
  • P1020838.JPG
    P1020838.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 268
Last one from last night....the cream fillling! ;)
 

Attachments

  • P1020845.JPG
    P1020845.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 332
Thanks gentleman! I'm sure there is or will be enough to go around. Wanna make a line for you turn? ;)
 
get in line darlin...if no one else is jumping first position is yours! ;):D:devil:
 
I am sooo there. Laying between your legs, lips pulled wide apart and sticking my tongue up inside you as far as I can.
 
mmmm oh yeah that's it Mr Ron, eat that pussy! Damn you are good at it too!
 
Last edited:
After I lick out all I can I like to push 3 fingers up inside and scoop out more of that sweet nectar. While I'm doing that my tongue will be working that hot clit of yours.
 
After I lick out all I can I like to push 3 fingers up inside and scoop out more of that sweet nectar. While I'm doing that my tongue will be working that hot clit of yours.

mmm oh yeah, that's it....Are you up for some company, Mr Ron...

gladly- you have such a lickable pussy....:kiss:

Mr Ron is having a taste, care to enjoy a tit while you wait?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top