Touche's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like every one else here, i would love to take the place of your toy.
You realy seam to enjoy it by the look on your face!

Like this? :devil::D

That's nice too, but what I really like to see is the pussy pulled open so the clit is standing up all by itself and then getting teasede with a fingertip, or a toy or a tongue or the tip of a dick. I'm not fussy though. I love whatever you choose to share. You probably need a helper to get the kind of pics I'm talking about.

Thanks so much for all the compliments! Here's the final pic for you from this set. My O!!!! BTW it's really hard to try and play with your pussy, cum and take a picture all at the same time, so please forgive the quality!

I would love to see that look on your face when I'm with you!!!!!

That's nice too, but what I really like to see is the pussy pulled open so the clit is standing up all by itself and then getting teasede with a fingertip, or a toy or a tongue or the tip of a dick. I'm not fussy though. I love whatever you choose to share. You probably need a helper to get the kind of pics I'm talking about.

I love would to see a finger teasing your clit!!!! and just entering your wet slit!!!!!!

Like every one else here, i would love to take the place of your toy.
You realy seam to enjoy it by the look on your face!

I most certainly did enjoy it!

Hmm I will have to try it out and see if I can get this kind of shot by myself. If not I guarantee you it'll go on the list of pics to take when my hubby comes home!

I would love to see that look on your face when I'm with you!!!!!
One day sweetie! One day!

I love would to see a finger teasing your clit!!!! and just entering your wet slit!!!!!!

I'll see what I can do!

Why thank you Seasider! I'm hoping to take some more pics tomorrow night. So hopefully by Friday night I'll have more pics to add for y'all!

We can hardly wait. Hope your hubby's home soon to help you.

Unfortunately Mr Ron we've got a few more months until he gets home, but I will try to do my best for y'all in the meantime! ;)

You're such a trouper. Hang in there girl. If you need someone to hold the camera I'm sure something could be arranged. I'm loving your thread and hope its helping keep you satisfied till he gets home.

Thanks hun! :D So far me, the tripod and the timer aren't doing to bad! but I'll keep your offer in mind! ;) And yes indeed this thread is certianly helping keep me satisifed while he's away! Thanks to all of you for enjoying my pics and keeping be busy! :)

were oh were art thou fair maiden? hopefully taking some more hot shots of her hot kitty for us to enjoy!

my apologies for beign away so long y'all! Talking to my hubby until 4am leaves little time for picture taking. But He asked for pics last night so instead of talking I was taking pics and making him some video. (unfortunately I can't get the damned video uploaded! grrr)
But here are a few pics.

Attachments

• P1020586.JPG
    P1020586.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 469
  • P1020586crp.jpg
    P1020586crp.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 469
More?

Attachments

• P1020587.JPG
    P1020587.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 430
  • P1020588.JPG
    P1020588.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 444
Thank you! And here's the last 2 for you!

Attachments

• P1020593.JPG
    P1020593.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 409
  • P1020594.JPG
    P1020594.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 426
my apologies for beign away so long y'all! Talking to my hubby until 4am leaves little time for picture taking. But He asked for pics last night so instead of talking I was taking pics and making him some video. (unfortunately I can't get the damned video uploaded! grrr)
But here are a few pics.

mmm, very inviting- very kissable and lickable:kiss:

For Filly Gal!!!

Just for you my dear!

Attachments

• P1020576.JPG
    P1020576.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 397
  • P1020578.JPG
    P1020578.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 374
Status