Touche's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! But alas everyone...it's after 6am here and I have not yet been to bed! I'll be back in a few days to post some more pics for y'all! Thanks for making me feel so sexy!

Thank you! But alas everyone...it's after 6am here and I have not yet been to bed! I'll be back in a few days to post some more pics for y'all! Thanks for making me feel so sexy!

Looking forward to it. Sweet dreams. :kiss:

very beautiful you are...:rose::kiss::heart:

well your hubby is not the only one who thinks you're sexy...

sorry I missed the quickie pics but am quite enjoying all the other ones -

Thanks so much everyone for your great reception of my pics. I hope to take some more soon. I've got a couple of corsets I want to take some picks in. :D Hopefully by next weekend (I'll shoot for Friday night probably after Midnight.) I'll have more ready to be uploaded. Thanks again for enjoying my pics! Here's one more to keep y'all until next week.

Attachments

• P1020513.JPG
    P1020513.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,780
Thanks so much everyone for your great reception of my pics. I hope to take some more soon. I've got a couple of corsets I want to take some picks in. :D Hopefully by next weekend (I'll shoot for Friday night probably after Midnight.) I'll have more ready to be uploaded. Thanks again for enjoying my pics! Here's one more to keep y'all until next week.

Nice tits babe! Very sexy! :rose:

I am new to posting pics, so I hope y'all will be nice. I'm a BBW, and my hubby thinks I am sexy. So if a full woman bothers you please, don't look. No need to be rude if you don't care for my pics. But otherwise I hope some of y'all will enjoy my pics!

I've just looked through the whole thread- you look lovely, and your hubby is right- you are definitely very sexy. I enjoyed your pics very much and I'm looking forward to seeing more:kiss:

yummy

I love your boobs. Please could u show us your nipples. Some more rear shots and please show us your absolutely yummy pussy spread wide open. Please please please

Your Husband Is A Very Lucky Man To Have All That Women To Love And Especially One That Loves Being Big And "very Sexy". I Would Love To Climb In Behind That Big Butt And Screw You Silly While You Suck On Your Husbands Cock.

Wow, what can I say, I am amazed at the response y'all are giving me! I'll upload some of the more racy pics I have, but they'll only be around for about 10-15 minutes each. (don't wanna get in trouble!!!)

Wow, what can I say, I am amazed at the response y'all are giving me! I'll upload some of the more racy pics I have, but they'll only be around for about 10-15 minutes each. (don't wanna get in trouble!!!)

I love a southern babe!!

Some more "get 'em while you can" pics! :devil:

Attachments

• P1020466.JPG
    P1020466.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,554
One for Bequ! :kiss::kiss: (hope y'all enjoy it too!)

Attachments

• Apple 1.JPG
    Apple 1.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 4,306
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back