The "Currently Masturbating" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loves_Pink

Just for the fun.
SwallowItAll said:
Hello again, I am still fairly new here, but I have found all sorts of stimulating things on this website lately and been getting way too horny.

I often find myself looking at incredibly sexy pictures, or reading something very erotic and realize I am stroking myself furiously, even on the verge of spilling my load, without realizing just how turned on it makes me.

So I was getting a very kinky thought and I hoped it might catch on here with some other kinky people:

Every post after this one in this thread should be typed with one hand while you use the other to masturbate. You can write as long or as short as you like, part of the thrill here is forcing yourself not to cum until you can't help it. You can post multiple times as you work on one session, so the desired effect will be that every post is written by someone extremely horny at the time and on the verge of cumming.

I like to read pages and pages before I finally can't hold back anymore.

So I want every person who posts in this thread to be well into a good masturbation session and close to going over the edge.

When you are there, I want you to type with whichever hand is free how nice it feels, what is getting you so turned on, how you're doing it, etcetera. As you are on the brink try not to cum too fast as you read the other posts. It will be more fun as more sexy posts pile up.

As many details as you can type with one hand. I even want people typing some of their post before they cum, some right after, some even right as you are coming. And I am very visual so if anybody is feeling frisky I would love to see some shots with all the fresh cum spilled by other kinky fuckers like me, all the juices that occur as a result of this thread.

I hope some of you, especially the ladies, will indulge my filthy, perverted wishes. Just the thought of it makes me stroke this dick hard.

Too Long; Didn't Read: Dirty talk & masturbation with climaxing here please!

{re-opening a closed thread.}

It's been a tough week. I deserve a little me time. I really need hard cum to relax. I'll certainly be working on it.

Yes reading PMing, behaving badly, and going to work up slowly X

Also PM'ing and looking at pic threads.....haven't explored Juicy Lucy yet....but thinking about it.:devil:

Is there a need to but can't right now thread???

Not that I know of. Actually sounds like an interesting thread idea. I have been there myself and would guess others have as well.

Maybe request some explanation as to why the need, and why you can't right now. :D

Slowly stroking while my gf is sleeping off her birthday party upstairs. Hoping her room mates don't wake ;)

Discretely rubbing through my pj pants. Moisture has spread through the cotton.

Giving and getting

I've been to these forums for only a few days and had several outstanding orgasms.
Tonight. Several. But I'm waiting for that one earth-shattering O.
So far, they're all nice. Easy cums. I want the one that makes me forget that english is my native tongue.

very slowly rubbing the shaft of my cock through the fabric of my underwear

giving my shaft a squeeze. precum dripping down, glinting in the low light of the room. a moan rising up from my throat as I massage the shaft over and over again. ...
shall I go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back