Ode on a man named ann

Emerson40

An evening spent dancing
Occasionally droll, he’s your average board troll, the sad little man named ann.
He has a fondness for drink, YouTube links, and bumping his own boring threads.
But there’s something not right, about a man who delights, in the death of another’s loved one,
Reposting that pic was really quite sick, but feigning cancer for kicks... well that’s just plain sick in the head.
Some say that Berty-ann, at some point was hurt, and this may explain the Munchausen.
One so miserable, would appeal to Lit’s local imbecile, so naturally hashtag is ann’s biggest fan.

Now hashy will say, in his typical hash bray, “I’am smrtr then you’all here.”
“I’have had a shaman affirm, using ann’s old pists to confirm,
ann’s fake cancer is as real, as fake cancer can be.”
“Now the tables are turned, and you’all blurt cliquers will learn,
by our lackluster fixations and ‘round the clock pisting sprees,
of the pitiful life and sad insular ways, of the wretched Cross-dressing Musketeers.”

So just smile and nod at ann’s silly prods, his attempts to shame and ridicule,
Cause while snug in your bed, you occupy space in his head, completely rent-free.
For all his pretension - just calls for attention, he’s just a dude with too much time on his hands,
He’ll scour your post history, produce ridiculous theories, and create those silly alt trees.
Take it from me, even hashy’ll agree, if he ever stops ministering to AJ’s glans.
Adhere to the Golden Rule, tell your kids “Stay in School!’, lest they end up like the sad little man named ann, the fool.

:)

A self righteous rodent named Emerson40 sits in judgement of others.

How droll.

Occasionally droll, he’s your average board troll, the sad little man named ann.
But there’s something not right, about a man who delights, in the death of another’s loved one,
Reposting that pic was really quite sick, but feigning cancer for kicks... well that’s just plain sick in the head.
Some say that Berty-ann, at some point was hurt, and this may explain the Munchausen.
One so miserable, would appeal to Lit’s local imbecile, so naturally hashtag is ann’s biggest fan.

of the pitiful life and sad insular ways, of the wretched Cross-dressing Musketeers.”

Cause while snug in your bed, you occupy space in his head, completely rent-free.
For all his pretension - just calls for attention, he’s just a dude with too much time on his hands,
He’ll scour your post history, produce ridiculous theories, and create those silly alt trees.
Take it from me, even hashy’ll agree, if he ever stops ministering to AJ’s glans.
Adhere to the Golden Rule, tell your kids “Stay in School!’, lest they end up like the sad little man named ann, the fool.

Did your therapist suggest you should publicly discuss your obsession with AJ?

Regardless of the issues between us, Ann was the man. :rose:

g38454mxvup.jpg

PS Pooks:

I already have TalkRadio on ignore because he mentioned me in post #2. I figure I owe you that *curtsy*...

PS Pooks:

I already have TalkRadio on ignore because he mentioned me in post #2. I figure I owe you that *curtsy*...

Talkradio is certainly a candidate for the chopping block. Ratings for its morning show aren't impressive so far. Time will tell.

Talkradio is certainly a candidate for the chopping block. Ratings for its morning show aren't impressive so far. Time will tell.

Don't put Bert/Ann/TalkRadio on ignore yet! Give her a chance - she made it almost the whole weekend between her farewell post and new Alt resurrection (and started accusing others of being alts).

Wait, put it on ignore. Maybe it will go away.

Back