Woman's prospective needed

She might not want it fulfilled, or she might be nervous about it. Some fantasies are better when they remain in your mind, you know? But either way, I would maybe start suggesting little things that lean towards the area of that fantasy. Like asking if she would like you to hold her down, or talk dirty in a way that reflects non-consent. Ask what it is she would like you to do in general and just go with it.

If you take that approach it might just build to her describing the fantasy and saying if she wants to live it out, or not. But don't be surprised if it turns out she doesn't want to. And don't push her.

I agree with SurrealObsession, and this is a fantasy of mine too, but I wouldn't REALLY want it to happen. For me, for example, what turns me on is being held down, struggling a little, and being talked dirty to in a way that makes it feel more non-consentual. That might be pretty vague but hopefully that helps. I'm pretty sure her mental image is more "violent" than what she'd actually want, so take it slow and ask her specific questions about what she'd like as the other post suggests. Or, just try a few "soft" non-consent type things like, sneaking up behind her and covering her mouth with your hand while you feel her up from behind and tell her "shut up or else", something like that. See how that feels to her, and go from there. Hope you guys have fun with this!

Maybe read some of the nonconsent stories for some ideas. She probably doesn't want to tell you details because then she would anticipate you actually doing what she said...and I guess that type of fantasy has the element of surprise.

But I agree with Surreal, that's a tricky thing. Reality and fantasy are two different things and for that in particular, should be done with some caution.

The idea of rape is taking a women without consent and in most cases violently. So my thought would be when she leasts expects it cover her mouth and and have your way with her.. hold her down and tell her how good she feels.. grab her hold her and dirty talk til she's whining and screaming for you. The idea of being completely dominated is sexy..

I assume you meant to write "perspective," so I'll give you mine.

Talk to your wife. Explain your desire to actualize her fantasy. If she consents, then discuss what you're going to do and establish a safe word.

The idea of rape is taking a women without consent and in most cases violently. So my thought would be when she leasts expects it cover her mouth and and have your way with her.. hold her down and tell her how good she feels.. grab her hold her and dirty talk til she's whining and screaming for you. The idea of being completely dominated is sexy..

That is totally hot, I agree. :devil:

Start with just aggression.

Most "rape" fantasies are NOT violent in nature, but more about submission, the wish for a man to be so crazy with desire he just takes it.

I personally like a bit of aggression in my man now and then. Not blinded force that leaves me with no choice.

Besides there needs to be some arousal already or it won't be fun for either of you.

Playing around, wrestling, and she teases you saying nope..can't have it, then you just being like wanna bet?

Is probably more than adequate for what she is really imagining. This is a hard fantasy to describe because to tell the guy kills it a bit. As its known and therefore becomes consentual and not rape.
As well as aggression fantasies are often related as rape, rather than aggression.

Back