Late Night Yahoo FWB?

Porkwarrior

Midlife Man Whore
Late Night Chat Buddy?

Bored? Can't sleep? The usual smut not working and you just want to flirt & tease with someone that can at least spell and occasionally make you laugh (but don't worry, if I say something clever in short order I will say something else)?

I am open to just about everything short of cam, chatting about everything from blowjobs, how to tie a slipknot in nylon stockings to cooking (tonight was a mustard dry rubbed pork loin roast with roasted purple potatoes). Going to be up for a bit, if nothing else you will be doing a public service to the general late night Lit community and keep me from spamming the boards with mundane rambling posts. :rolleyes:

Hit me up with a PM.
Ladies preferred.

Edited Title to "Chat Buddy" -- FWB attracts haired over boys that can't even read the th'd subject, heh

Last edited:
That was fun hun, good night.
Still open for business, I am going to be puttering at the comp for another two hours. Can be as sexy or platonic as you care for, any topic from how to hit the right spot during a blowjob or whether you can sub Montreal smoked meat for Pastrami and still call it a Reuben Sandwich. :rolleyes:

Gawd I hate being an insomniac night owl some days.

Bump

Espresso is on, looking for some anarchy & bedlam, grab you by the throat chat tonight.

Back