Linking to Novels in Siglines

MelissaBaby

Wordy Bitch
I include a link to my author page in my sigline, but each chapter of the novel is listed as a story. It would be nice to have the novel listed, by chapter, separately, but that's not the way it's done.

I was thinking about how to create my own listing of chapters, to have a link directly to the novel, not the complete list of works. I am about to submit the first chapter of a new novel, and would like to have somewhere I could link to which would show each separately.

One thought was to create a thread and make a post which includes a link to each chapter, and then include the link to that individual post in my sigline. The thread could, of course, also provide another opportunity for readers to leave feedback or ask questions.

Has anyone considered something like that, or another option for similar purpose? If I were to do it, where would it be appropriate to post the thread?

What I have done once with a completed series is to submit the whole work as another submission. Readers can start with Ch.01 or start with the whole story.

This is it:

https://www.literotica.com/s/carolines-total

The stories that make up the total need rearranging because they are not together, but the complete submission puts them in order.

Last edited:
You could link just the first chapter. Anyone going there will understand it's a many-chaptered novel. I put cover images of my most recent published titles in my sig line, with no linking to anywhere.

Back