The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

There's a locally owned donut place up the street that rocks. It's changed owners and still doesn't suck. They got the chains whupped. I should go there tomorrow.

Back in the house town. Today was kind of slow. We don't have enough workerbees. We're nagging the subs to do better, but it's not happening yet.

Then there is some st000pid which happens in spite of.

Attachments

• IMG_3854.jpg
    IMG_3854.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 6
There's a locally owned donut place up the street that rocks. It's changed owners and still doesn't suck. They got the chains whupped. I should go there tomorrow.

Back in the house town. Today was kind of slow. We don't have enough workerbees. We're nagging the subs to do better, but it's not happening yet.

Then there is some st000pid which happens in spite of.
Forklift to move it over or a skidlift?

Forklift to move it over or a skidlift?

Okay, and it's not like I didn't think so before so don't get offended, but you're smarter than the entire outside paint crew added together. Yes, move its ass. That's a retaining wall to the right and it drops off 10', so a body has to be careful. There's some kind of carriage leveling lever in the cab to get the cab off the bricks. They had no business using it and then they fucked up like this. Someone's testicles need to go into the bench vice.

It's a Midea, quite a new brand and not well known yet, might not even be know beyond SA. We've had one of their pedestal fans for a maybe five years, we've really used it a lot and I've been impressed.
I have just spent quite a sum to have the main control board on my Samsung washing machine replaced, but I can't really complain, we must have had it at least 5 years it runs most days of the week, and it's the first problem we've had with it.
I bought a Samsung fridge and the DW at the same time. They both failed at the same time. Ice maker was replaced 3 times. It's a known defect. Then it was out of warranty. Samsung said, oh, so sad. They wanted to give me a credit on a new Samsung fridge. I loved the fridge except for that. It's a 4 door. French door on top. Two freezer compartments with one able to have flexible temps. It's in my storage room now. I love their phones but will never again purchase a Samsung appliance.

Okay, and it's not like I didn't think so before so don't get offended, but you're smarter than the entire outside paint crew added together. Yes, move its ass. That's a retaining wall to the right and it drops off 10', so a body has to be careful. There's some kind of carriage leveling lever in the cab to get the cab off the bricks. They had no business using it and then they fucked up like this. Someone's testicles need to go into the bench vice.
I saw that just to shuffle it over for a good driver to work it out...

I'm looking forward to getting back to the house and the s'ghetti sauce I left in the fridge. I think that I know what's for supper here next week.

Happy Friday. We're fixin' cup #2 here. Best wishes for everyone's day!!!

The job is slowly getting back to rolling, I guess. We have to continue to poke and prod and push and shove and kick and scream and cuss . . . and line up a new drywall contractor because the current one ain't gittin' 'er dunn.

Hell, if anyone could do this shit, then what would I do???
It's going to rain here for a few days next week. I should make some spaghetti sauce! 🍝

I see that.

If anyone could do this stuff, then what would I do???

It's going to rain here for a few days next week. I should make some spaghetti sauce! 🍝

I used some ideas from (I think it was) Wanderer's recipe and then, of course, got to doctoring. I did make it a point o mince the sausage after I browned it, and I didn't drain it thoroughly.

Off to see some friends. It's a special day for one of them.

Things went off the rails appliance wise when computer and tv manufacturers decided to start making appliances: Bosch, LG, Samsung

Couple that with mergers (GE and Whirlpool), moving manufacturing overseas *cough China*, and voila

Back